Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 (87392 Views)

Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos / Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos / Kenyan Teacher Tied, Flogged In Public For Raping Students (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by gebest: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
may God help us.....there parent send them to school to study they went to school to do boy friend and girlfriend... rip [color=#006600][/color]
keep quiet, did u nt do same b4
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Sermwell(m): 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ebayray:

I p o. Am not nearing that oozing hostel
Smh!...Keep forming o! By the time law of contract and cons law deal with you, you will pack all your bag and baggage and relocate to hall2 grin

Who's that babe with you on your profile pix?
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
omojeesu:
Satanic ochestration exploiting the feminine emotional weakness and passion which sometimes beclouds reason / logic. Jealosy, foolishness and wickedness rolled together.

A reflection of endtime prophetic prediction of desperation of women to hook to a man by all cost and by all means.

Isaiah 4:1 And IN THAT DAY SEVEN WOMEN shall TAKE HOLD OF ONE MAN, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.
what the hell! are you on About? How is this long story of yours rellevant to the story of Two people poisoned by an Evil individual? undecided
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
Artistree:
Your phone no get camera ni?
aiit
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sermwell:

Smh!...Keep forming o! By the time law of contract and cons law deal with you, you will pack all your bag and baggage and relocate to hall2 grin

Who's that babe with you on your profile pix?

Lolz, don't worry, I will deal with LAW OF CONTRACT, so help me God cheesy.

She's the love of my life and my twin sister wink
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
MadCow1:
If I say UNIBEN is useless school Bini winches will not let me sleep in peace again.

We have been waiting for you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by joery6(m): 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ewo shocked
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by joery6(m): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
RIP cry
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by PUKKA25: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
*UNIBEN Babez* The Origin of Flying
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by joery6(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
gebest:
keep quiet, did u nt do same b4
grin
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Perfectionist11: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
Its time African girls develop this fearless attitude to approach albeit subtly the guys they like...who knows maybe she'd been crushing on him b4 he started dating the other lady....just a slight effort from her & maybe they'll be together now or she'd have moved on after learning that he isn't interested..(Telling some1 you want em and getting a NO for an answer is way better than to be roaming about with d burden of UNREQUITED LOVE).
Its pathetic because African girls are strong apostles of FEMINISM..yet they can't go after what they want..

Now that she has crushed her crush I wonder what she is thinking..

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by dayoade2007(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
RIP to the dead.........as for the girl, she must serve double punishment
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Coolgent(m): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
Oya Nairaland Judges summoned that muderous gal and lock her up with baddo the rapist.
RIP
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by omojeesu(m): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
gypsey:
what the hell! are you on About? How is this long story of yours rellevant to the story of Two people poisoned by an Evil individual? undecided

I only passed my opinion on the evil behind the horrible action. A consequence of condolence in my heart for those murdered.
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by MadCow1: 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
oyb:

We have been waiting for you cheesy

But they keep proving me right. angry

When last did you hear any good news come out of that place?
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Rukkydelta(f): 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
Oma307:
add Oma307
cheesy
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by itswell1: 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
tollytexy:
But Wetin handsome about the Guy sef? Abi Na him pocket handsome? Cuz nowadays girl r desperate when it comes to kudi ego owo
They were ask to go and study and see what they decide to play thier lives with. The three of dem are stupid.
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by MistadeRegal(m): 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
ychris:
Hmmn the hustle is real.nawa o, grin grin

You yourself should be quoted.
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Edusouls(m): 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
they say the heart of man is wicked,but they dont know the heart of a woman is desperately evil..
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Edusouls(m): 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
Aarenasbaba:
Life is wicked
wicked is understatement, life is cruel..what is this life about self?

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
MadCow1:
If I say UNIBEN is useless school Bini winches will not let me sleep in peace again.

What has Uniben got to do with love birds?
Bini witches don't have your time except you want step on their toes which isn't peculiar to binis alone
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by amiablegp: 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
R.I.P.
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
Rukkydelta:
cheesy
I lie
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Iceeydee: 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
redcliff:
Fake story. So the girl is always carryung poison everywhere she goes. Where did she get the poison on such short conincidence... lie lie
Why are you not wise?

Is it difficult to buy rat poison outside in a kiosk nearby?

Or better still she could have planned it since she knew the both of them would attend the dinner.

There is a clog in your cerebral cortex which is blocking your reasoning. smiley
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Henycymama(f): 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=doctorkush post=47839594] embarassed..... Eh! The evil that men do.... Women sef.... Got to be careful of those nurses them... Make dem no go inject me go beyond..... So stealth mode activated...[/quote

lol, na Everytime you dy collect injection nii
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by justmenoni: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
Drienza i beg add aljazeera o that your list grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Drienzia:
Edo state, Kenya , northern states and Bad new

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Henycymama(f): 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
Iceeydee:

Why are you not wise?

Is it difficult to buy rat poison outside in a kiosk nearby?

Or better still she could have planned it since she knew the both of them would attend the dinner.

There is a clog in your cerebral cortex which is blocking your reasoning. smiley

lol, Epic!!
Tnx for nailing him or her with that response!
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by stanbillion200(m): 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hmm outrageous.....lord have mercy
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Henycymama(f): 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lord save us from karishika.... bitter jealousy!
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Bgorgeous: 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
This story is not complete, where is the said crusher
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by donjayz321(m): 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
EDO BABES and bad news!!!
chai!!!!
RIP!
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by goingape1: 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
Cutemi:
The heart of man is desperately wicked..... smh
no be woman kill the man undecided

the heart of a woman us desperately wicked instead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Israel: 16-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped By 30 Men In A Hotel, Sparks Outrage / Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market / Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.