Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. (9909 Views)

Yobe PDP Leaders Decamped To APC (Photos) / Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by Almajiri1: 7:16am On Jul 24, 2016
See how they're shredding lady amtaken apart! I trust lady amtaken is matured enough to carry her syte.

prophet sukkot,is this metaphysical justice or poetic justice?
Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by modath(f): 7:26am On Jul 24, 2016
PureWays:
And you think it's necessary to broadcast that?

Thought you're a matured fellow.

Amtaken and maturity should never appear in the same sentence... some things should remain private but she needs to let everyone know how "hurt" she is! Like anyone cares. sad

Almajiri1:
See how they're shredding lady amtaken apart! I trust lady amtaken is matured enough to carry her syte.
prophet sukkot,is this metaphysical justice or poetic justice?

Poetic straight up! Poetic toh badt ! Politics is about interests, however the hate and bigotry should always be moderated... Karma ehn, just keeps lurking.cool

4 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by Almajiri1: 7:41am On Jul 24, 2016
modath:

Amtaken and maturity should never appear in the same sentence... some things should remain private but she needs to let everyone know how "hurt" she is! Like anyone cares. sad

Poetic straight up! Poetic toh badt ! Politics is about interests, however the hate and bigotry should always be moderated... Karma ehn, just keeps lurking.cool
Since politics is a game of interests,lady amtaken shouldn't be crucified but understood cos she pushed her self interests where her father sourced for funds to give her the good life.

This is double tragedy for her.But she has to be strong to repay her karmic debts.Lady amtaken,I stand with you cos of our new born.Stay strong.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by SONofYORUBA: 7:44am On Jul 24, 2016
Almajiri1:

Since politics is a game of interests,lady amtaken shouldn't be crucified but understood cos she pushed her self interests where her father sourced for funds to give her the good life.

This is double tragedy for her.But she has to be strong to repay her karmic debts.Lady amtaken,I stand with you cos of our new born.Stay strong.

Maybe she really wants to decamp to APC, but she wan set fire on her father's yansh as excuse. Some women are wicked.

7 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by Almajiri1: 7:52am On Jul 24, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Maybe she really wants to decamp to APC, but she wan set fire on her father's yansh as excuse. Some women are wicked.
It is in daughter and father's interest to decamp to APC else,father and child would have to vomit all monies illegally acquired.Lady amtaken seems spoilt with the good life and won't give up such lifestyle.

You know women and emotions are 5 n 6? She would get over it and appreciate the logical steps the father has taken to secure them.

5 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by DropShot: 8:05am On Jul 24, 2016
amtaken:
So my dad decamped to APC with his stooges and he expects me to understand . I just got to know this about 2 hours ago because we don't live in the same state.

I hate anything APC/Buhari.

This is not fair!!!8

Goodnight.
I love this development for it will make your life on this forum hellish. Your hatred for anything Yoruba and APC knows no bounds and you've used many unprintable adjectives to describe them.

So, as some have said, it's fair to describe your father in the same ways you've described those who support APC/Yorubas.

If you were even matured, you'd have known it's unwise to bring this out in the open.

I'm sure you'll soon change your moniker or leave this forum completely. Karma!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by SONofYORUBA: 8:08am On Jul 24, 2016
Almajiri1:

It is in daughter and father's interest to decamp to APC else,father and child would have to vomit all monies illegally acquired.Lady amtaken seems spoilt with the good life and won't give up such lifestyle.

You know women and emotions are 5 n 6? She would get over it and appreciate the logical steps the father has taken to secure them.

Are you sure? Hope say this girl hasn't committed suicide yet.

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by Almajiri1: 8:18am On Jul 24, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

She loves the good life and too loaded to chicken out that way.She has a fantastic sense of humor and might probably be laughing herself out reading through this.She's my partner in crimeand a warrior princess with thunderbolt beauty.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by modath(f): 8:23am On Jul 24, 2016
Almajiri1:

You just finished her! wink I don't expect her to get on any high horse to troll any longer...

With this development,It's not inconceivable that 90% of the robots running amok on this forum spewing hate towards APC & Yoruba are doing so cos of belle politics and not cos of any special love for the shoeless IB.

Cc Firefire, cool

8 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by Almajiri1: 8:37am On Jul 24, 2016
modath:

You just finished her! wink I don't expect her to get on any high horse to troll any longer...

With this development,It's not inconceivable that 90% of the robots running amok on this forum spewing hate towards APC & Yoruba are doing so cos of belle politics and not cos of any special love for the shoeless IB.

Cc Firefire, cool
Since politics is all about value allocation, all interests are justified in which ever means they so elect to achieve the value.We are all guilty of this.Even APC set dangerous precedent in this regards.

Until we as a people mature to play politics based on principles,nothing changes.
Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by MrPresident1: 9:11am On Jul 24, 2016
Amtaken, my comment was in pure jest, I did not mean it seriously in any way. You have to take your father's defection in its stride, like an adult he is entitled to his own decisions, as you are. But I did not realise the level of bile against you on this forum.

Obirin daada ni e, you are a good person, that I can vouch for. wink
Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by nwaanambra1(m): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2016
modath:

SE, most likely Anambra..... but you need to see the way she equates Akpabio to some kind of patron saint...

Easy.... Just do small research about who and who defected in Anambra recently and checkmate!!!!

watch your mouth bro! anambra have the biggest number of buhari supporters in the south-east. yes we may some time criticize the president's action mostly on his appointments but that doesn't mean we don't support him.

in fact, there are very few ipods in anambra - that's why during majority of ipod protest, its mostly igbos from other igbo states that congregate in anambra despite the governors warnings.

i hope u are aware that if not for loyalty to party that put him in power, obiano would have joined APC since last year. i hope you are also aware that tinubu is always in constant communication with obiano.

oh lest i forgot, Buhari prefers obiano to rochas thats why he always insist that obiano attend that their aso rock meeting.

once more, respect us in anambra! angry

4 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by PureWays(m): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2016
modath:

Amtaken and maturity should never appear in the same sentence... some things should remain private but she needs to let everyone know how "hurt" she is! Like anyone cares.
Well, I know better now.
Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by flokii: 11:10am On Jul 24, 2016
@amtaken take heart, that's politics for you

Such is life.. No permanent enemies, just interest or how dem take talk am.

cheer up

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by modath(f): 11:12am On Jul 24, 2016
nwaanambra1:

watch your mouth bro! anambra have the biggest number of buhari supporters in the south-east. yes we may some time criticize the president's action mostly on his appointments but that doesn't mean we don't support him.

in fact, there are very few ipods in anambra - that's why during majority of ipod protest, its mostly igbos from other igbo states that congregate in anambra despite the governors warnings.

i hope u are aware that if not for loyalty to party that put him in power, obiano would have joined APC since last year. i hope you are also aware that tinubu is always in constant communication with obiano.

oh lest i forgot, Buhari prefers obiano to rochas thats why he always insist that obiano attend that their aso rock meeting.

once more, respect us in anambra! angry

All the highlighted are so amazing!! It must be another anambra you are talking about. Definitely not Peter Obi's anambra. smiley

I dearly wish your compatriots would see this post of yours, you are calling your people Ipods? Really? cheesy well ipods are not in anambra cos they are enjoying the gains of "one nigeria" and won't want to be confined to a small geographical location totally surrounded by "enemies"..

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by ajokeade920: 11:17am On Jul 24, 2016
Sorwi baby sad Dad only migrated to take care of you much better.Have fun.
Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by LORDOFAFONJAS: 11:22am On Jul 24, 2016
bettercreature:
He has joined the progressive and i'm sure he has his own reasons
smiling at 'progressive:.
Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by photoshoot(m): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2016
grin grin
Won't you just love Nairaland and its drama grin

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by Coolgent(m): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
omenka:
Toh.
Yauwa
Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by Coolgent(m): 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jorussia:
lol,take am easy on her o
Ok Sir,
But as u knw karma is bitch!
She normally call PMB dullard (imagine sad), and His supporters as Zombies.
So Zombies don get new members including his wailing daughter
Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amtaken(f): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
You understand I hate everything about APC right?
flokii:
@amtaken take heart, that's politics for you

Such is life.. No permanent enemies, just interest or how dem take talk am.

cheer up
Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amtaken(f): 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
I am not trying to be good!

I don't care what anyone thinks of me ok.

My hatred for Buhari remains the same. Haters can continue to hate!
MrPresident1:
Amtaken, my comment was in pure jest, I did not mean it seriously in any way. You have to take your father's defection in its stride, like an adult he is entitled to his own decisions, as you are. But I did not realise the level of bile against you on this forum.

Obirin daada ni e, you are a good person, that I can vouch for. wink

1 Like

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amtaken(f): 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
You wish!

SONofYORUBA:

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by Jorussia(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
amtaken:
You wish!

I thought you have deactivated
Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amtaken(f): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
DropShot:

I love this development for it will make your life on this forum hellish. Your hatred for anything Yoruba and APC knows no bounds and you've used many unprintable adjectives to describe them.

So, as some have said, it's fair to describe your father in the same ways you've described those who support APC/Yorubas.

If you were even matured, you'd have known it's unwise to bring this out in the open.

I'm sure you'll soon change your moniker or leave this forum completely. Karma!

I am here to stay MOS.
Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amtaken(f): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
I would rather relocate to Kuwait than decamp to APC.

Mxmmmmmmmmmm.
Almajiri1:

1 Like

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amtaken(f): 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
Which karmic debt? Mxm.

Almajiri1:

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amtaken(f): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
You sound so off record. You need to be committed.
modath:

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amtaken(f): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
And you are who?
modath:

Beeni oo but since PDP nor dey jawo mo, they are now saintifying to APC... man and his shuren must wack..

I'm sure she is one of Peter Obi brain drained robots... Her hate for anything yoruba is amazing... She pretends like it's only APC though, but we see through the shenanigans.

She referred to Ribadu as a political hoe just 2 days ago not knowing karma is just around the corner about to bleep her too. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amtaken(f): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
You must have a different set of problem. Keep blabbing.

modath:

SE, most likely Anambra..... but you need to see the way she equates Akpabio to some kind of patron saint...

Easy.... Just do small research about who and who defected in Anambra recently and checkmate!!!!

I've always suspected you are a child of a strong PDP member, with the way you go from thread to thread convulsing and crying!! No cry again you hear, all na for you and your siblings' sake....

BTW, you don't naturally hate APC/Buhari, you were programmed to hate anything that will deny your family of bread and butter (with not much work put in) it's normal.... you won't be the first or the last... now you a child of a zombie and one of the Ewedu and kunu bastids. cheesy

Ish!! Naija politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security / Tinubu, Ohuabunwa Write Reps, To Meet Respective Party Caucuses / We Handed Over $550 Billion Economy To APC – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.