Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Murdered Preacher Of RCCG Eunice Olawale Buried Today In Company Of Family (pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murdered Preacher Of RCCG Eunice Olawale Buried Today In Company Of Family (pics (1291 Views)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) / Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching / Bukola Saraki Lands In Kwara State In Company Of Other Senators. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murdered Preacher Of RCCG Eunice Olawale Buried Today In Company Of Family (pics by Gistarena(m): 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
It will be recalled that Mrs. Olawale, a female preacher, was murdered by Islamic fanatics and has captured the attention of the Nigerian public.Many of those in attendance were dressed in immaculate light blue and gathered at the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

http://www.gistarena.com.ng/2016/07/photos-slain-preacher-eunice-olawale.html

Re: Murdered Preacher Of RCCG Eunice Olawale Buried Today In Company Of Family (pics by Gistarena(m): 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Other notable dignitaries at her burial include a representative of the First Lady of Nigeria, Pauline Tallen; the Senior Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina

1 Like

Re: Murdered Preacher Of RCCG Eunice Olawale Buried Today In Company Of Family (pics by ayoadeifee(f): 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
Am crying. may God give the family the heart to bear the loss Rip Mrs Eunice olawale continue to rest in the lord. God bless the family you left behind. Amen

1 Like

Re: Murdered Preacher Of RCCG Eunice Olawale Buried Today In Company Of Family (pics by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 24, 2016
It's a wicked world, you've been rescued by God but they thought they've killed you... Rest well with a crown of glory ma.

2 Likes

Re: Murdered Preacher Of RCCG Eunice Olawale Buried Today In Company Of Family (pics by chriskosherbal(m): 1:52am On Jul 24, 2016
May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Murdered Preacher Of RCCG Eunice Olawale Buried Today In Company Of Family (pics by funkyibodude(m): 6:47am On Jul 24, 2016
You died for what you believed in, and I know that the almighty God will grant you eternal after life. Rest in peace madam, may the almighty bring your murders to justice.

1 Like

Re: Murdered Preacher Of RCCG Eunice Olawale Buried Today In Company Of Family (pics by tit(f): 6:53am On Jul 24, 2016
sorry ooo
rip
but why did they bury here with her family?
is she a alafin?
Re: Murdered Preacher Of RCCG Eunice Olawale Buried Today In Company Of Family (pics by FinestPINACLE(f): 6:57am On Jul 24, 2016
Please person shld answer me..
Na she born all those children on blue attire shocked shocked
Rip to her cry
Re: Murdered Preacher Of RCCG Eunice Olawale Buried Today In Company Of Family (pics by ajepako(f): 9:03am On Jul 24, 2016
The tears and agony of those kids will surely stand in the ways of thier mother's killers..

The murderers will experience more calamities than they inflicted on those poor kids..

Accept my condolence and sympathy on behalf of the rest of decent humanity....
Re: Murdered Preacher Of RCCG Eunice Olawale Buried Today In Company Of Family (pics by modath(f): 9:30am On Jul 24, 2016
Can't even wrap my head around this sad event, what's wrong with live and let live for goodness sake, see this widower and their children, so much pain and agony, God in heaven, why??

Any man, woman or child that takes a life or even a strand of hair from another human on behalf of a stooge god that can't fight for itself will never experience joy in this life before ending it all in an ignominious fashion...

No god needs or deserves human sacrifice!! Religion of P*** indeed!! undecided F it mehn, this is so painful!! cry cry
Re: Murdered Preacher Of RCCG Eunice Olawale Buried Today In Company Of Family (pics by ashjay001(m): 9:40am On Jul 24, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
Please person shld answer me..
Na she born all those children on blue attire shocked shocked
Rip to her cry

7 kids only!!!! Haven't wrapped my head arnd it since d 1st day I read her story.

Crazy life though: it took her death for 'men' to recognize her, hopefully, Baba God has already taken her into his bosom.
Re: Murdered Preacher Of RCCG Eunice Olawale Buried Today In Company Of Family (pics by ashjay001(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2016
modath:

Can't even wrap my head around this sad event, what's wrong with live and let live for goodness sake, see this widower and their children, so much pain and agony, God in heaven, why??

Any man, woman or child that takes a life or even a strand of hair from another human on behalf of a stooge god that can't fight for itself will never experience joy in this life before ending it all in an ignominious fashion...

No god needs or deserves human sacrifice!! Religion of Piss indeed!! F it mehn, this is so painful!! cry cry

Don't blame any God/god for men's sh*t, all along it has always been men that present their version of God! Until u actually hear from God, anything u hear from a proxy, is pure bullsh*t!
Re: Murdered Preacher Of RCCG Eunice Olawale Buried Today In Company Of Family (pics by FinestPINACLE(f): 10:57am On Jul 24, 2016
ashjay001:

7 kids only!!!! Haven't wrapped my head arnd it since d 1st day I read her story.

Crazy life though: it took her death for 'men' to recognize her, hopefully, Baba God has already taken her into his bosom.
Chai Oluwa remember me while I still live.
The woman can push babies for Africa. She like d do wella

(1) (Reply)

Please Ignore The Whatsapp Chat Sent To The Media- Jibrin (see Whatsapp Chat) / Let's Discuss The Political & Economical Merits Of IfeanyiUbah Games & Tech Vill / 25th Anniversary: 10 Poorest, Viable States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.