Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) (44197 Views)

Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS / Breaking!!! Aisha Buhari Arrested In Washington (photos) / Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2016
check well bro.. maybe its network.. cool cool
ychris:
dem hack ur acct ni? abi wat am i seeing?
Re: Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) by Coldfaya(m): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2016
mtchew
Re: Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) by demo4ril97(m): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2016
Re: Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) by neonly: 8:19am On Jul 24, 2016
Fake news
Re: Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) by kby: 8:20am On Jul 24, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
Lame news by the same lame DSS Daura Secret Service.. .
sure the news would be lame to some people since the headline is not "20 soldiers killed in an ambush "

6 Likes

Re: Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 24, 2016
After what happened in Turkey I honestly support coups. With a coup unfolding people'd've an idea of administrations supported wholly by the people. I'm still wondering why throughout the military regime and multiple coups Nigerians never came out enmasse to trump any. Na them know, this a new and enlightened generation -- we know good things and administrations with potential.
Re: Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) by 4ward(m): 8:24am On Jul 24, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) by frank4t(m): 8:28am On Jul 24, 2016
I love my country. always coming up with stuffs to remove the coup news from the sub consciousness of nigerians. long live the federal republic of nigeria
Re: Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) by Mylove55(f): 8:30am On Jul 24, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
even with picture, u are stil lying to urself, u need to be in yaba left

4 Likes

Re: Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) by logicab: 8:31am On Jul 24, 2016
shamecurls:

Only if these dude could be executed and buried same way Ken Saro-wiwa was executed and buried on live TV, then his colleagues in crime will know what`s up
I'm sure the killing of Saro Wiwa still gives you a hard-on right?
Re: Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) by teaser101: 8:31am On Jul 24, 2016
Just take a look at the hungry looking men DSS are accusing just to feel relevant like they are working deceiving pple,God pls save nigerians
Re: Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) by Mylove55(f): 8:33am On Jul 24, 2016
neonly:
Fake news
fake news in ur mentality
Re: Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) by repogirl(f): 8:39am On Jul 24, 2016
Congratulations to DSS.
Re: Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) by shamecurls(m): 8:44am On Jul 24, 2016
logicab:
I'm sure the killing of Saro Wiwa still gives you a hard-on right?

Not at all...Saro-wiwa was a great man who stood his grounds. Mind you, Am one of his greatest fan and actually will condemn his execution anyday, anytime. But the mode, which was one of a kind, in which he was killed is what i emphasized on. #MODE.
Re: Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) by AuroraB(f): 8:49am On Jul 24, 2016
JohnFrankling:
I hope they are not innocent because I don't trust this DSS
Re: Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) by bashydemy(m): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2016
Damfostopper:
Hmmmmm
How about your Favorite PARENT your BREAD WINNER your FAVORITE HELPER God should please do something about them.
Re: Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) by logicab: 8:54am On Jul 24, 2016
shamecurls:

Not at all...Saro-wiwa was a great man who stood his grounds. Mind you, Am one of his greatest fan and actually will condemn his execution anyday, anytime. But the mode, which was one of a kind, in which he was killed is what i emphasized on. #MODE.
Thanks for clarifying. The mode was despicable and Abacha if not for death would have eventually faced charges either in The African Court of Justice and Human Rights (the same court where the former Chadian leader was convicted), or The Hague.

1 Like

Re: Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) by Abelpeters: 8:55am On Jul 24, 2016
hey; forget say dey look innocent..criminal is never writen on the forehead.. In fact i know one of the aforemention name to be harden criminal..never jugde by mere lookin.. DSS goog work.
Re: Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) by Damfostopper(m): 8:57am On Jul 24, 2016
bashydemy:
How about your Favorite PARENT your BREAD WINNER your FAVORITE HELPER God should please do something about them.
wetin concern yu with my post.... Are u daft... All ur generations should be in dat prayer sef

Just get d Bleep owta hia

Re: Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) by orisa37: 9:09am On Jul 24, 2016
Please be careful. We are now in the 21 Century.
Re: Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) by Easyruns: 9:25am On Jul 24, 2016
Propaganda once again.....APC and her cheat talk.....Like Jazzlite said let these innocent guys go....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) by pepigeorge(m): 9:26am On Jul 24, 2016
Omotayor123:
Iranu undecided How can this Hungry looking men be the mastermind of such plan

I smell Rat sad

Lol...... innocent man go just die for nothing. .. that man be like who get brain to mastermind. ... man wen never see garri soak...

DSS is a joke like PMB
Re: Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) by ashjay001(m): 9:26am On Jul 24, 2016
Omotayor123:
Iranu undecided How can this Hungry looking men be the mastermind of such plan

I smell Rat sad

Very few spiffy looking men, succeed as politicians, touts or militants in Naija or even Africa! U've got to be tough, brutal and ready to go to any extreme to achieve ur aims. Uglies tend to av such characteristics in abundance!
Re: Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) by owanedo: 9:35am On Jul 24, 2016
By their comments you shall know where they come from. They dont want to hear anything good happening in the land, rather negative news is their source of joy. But God pass them. They shall continue to wail with heart attack and HBP till 2019. Their hero has moved on but they have refused to move on. Crying more than the bereaved. Nigeria shall be great again.
Re: Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) by bashydemy(m): 9:54am On Jul 24, 2016
Damfostopper:
wetin concern yu with my post.... Are u daft... All ur generations should be in dat prayer sef

Just get d Bleep owta hia
The prayers are for you boy, Wish for yourself what you wish for others.
Re: Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) by DaBullIT(m): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2016
Yeah because Dasuki was witch hunted ?
JohnFrankling:
I hope they are not innocent because I don't trust this DSS
Re: Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) by Boring: 11:01am On Jul 24, 2016
soberdrunk:
So u expect us to believe that these "low budget" looking criminals committed all the aforementioned crimes? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Dss make una find another thing talk.....
true talk...Dss are just looking for pple to arest and all..
mastermind ko...undermind nko..
Re: Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) by zicoraads: 11:14am On Jul 24, 2016
nbright:
Thank egbesu the daura secret service didn't tag him as an NDA agent

they must be represented in one way or the other. By their name(s) ye shall know them. When boys dey deal on crude oil, the afonjas dey run after petrol tankers. Poor man mentality
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

So because all the three major tribes and some in the Delta are represented, no one is shouting NCAN abi? cheesy

Anyway, we the NCAN caucus from the middle belt, headquartered in Abuja will not take this. We will not take this!

It's always them. The three biggest frauds in Nigeria that have been causing this country problems since independence. The three 'major tribes.'

1 Like

Re: Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) by osinachi82: 11:36am On Jul 24, 2016
I won't be surprised if they all plead not guilty in a competent law court.....not the DSS torture cells.
Re: Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) by DonCortino: 11:53am On Jul 24, 2016
All this just to curry favour n sympathy for the failed president! undecided
Re: Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) by koboko69: 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Small small, na so dem.go catch Tompolo. The man whom ye all dared the president to go after. Una go still call.am lame news.

Mark my words....dem go soon catch Tompolo

1 Like

Re: Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) by tundexijim(m): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
soberdrunk:
So u expect us to believe that these "low budget" looking criminals committed all the aforementioned crimes? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Dss make una find another thing talk.....

The problem is u have bin made to believe that terrorists/militants are super human. .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? / Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) / Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.