Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,727 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? (13147 Views)

Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero / Who Really Is Judas Iscariot: A Traitor Or Hero? / "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by petux(m): 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
ismayl:

precisely. thats what i said. the jews distorted the bibble for them. do u bliv this write up ?
...why not!. M a christain.
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
lalasticlala:
Joseph.. Because he was able to resist the temptation of having a beautiful, sexy and powerful woman as Sugar Mama. If she had agreed to be Potipher's wife's sugar lover, he would have gotten a lot of goodies. But that would have meant betrayal and Potipher would have still found out at last. And he would have suffered much more. But he resisted all her sexual advances. Though he was wrongly accused but he later enjoyed and was lifted up!!!

Thanks for the FrontPage, but I got you out from your castle today. I would soon get Seun, Ishilove, Ijebabe, Mynd44, Fynestboi to comment, lol! Thanks, once more.
Cc: Natureboy91
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by koolaid87: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
David

cos I can reference on psalms for almost everything
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by jossyphobia(m): 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
NatureBoy91:
If you were asked to choose a Biblical Hero or Heroine. Who would you choose and why?
Mine: King David.
Reason: He was a King, Priest and also a Prophet.
Elijah
because I wish to go with Chariot into heaven

Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by jossyphobia(m): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
NatureBoy91:
If you were asked to choose a Biblical Hero or Heroine. Who would you choose and why?
Prophet Elijah
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by jossyphobia(m): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
NatureBoy91:
Prophet Elijah
or Elisha
he dead bone raises a dead body
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by shadfoye: 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
JESUS,Becos He sinned not nor offenses none and dies for u & me,and d whole universe . lastly,through Him alone u can reach All Mighty Father and our prayers answered .period
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by cr80vity(m): 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
Joseph...he s glorious and he didnt let fornication ruin his destiny...I use dat as a point of contact
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by christisreal: 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
joseff14:
Satan. ... He stood up to the tyrannical rule of jehovah.
you are too young to destroy yourself with this kind of thinking.Satan will deal with u o.I wonder why folks love those who hate them and hate those who love them.
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by ITbomb(m): 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
jnrbayano:

Really?

Where did he lie? And what grace are you talking about, the one Jesus brought as said in John 1:17?

Answer the 2 questions separately.
1. She is my sister

2. I dont know "what grace" could make God overlooked such circumstances
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by Sarang(f): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ruth. Her loyal love was a perfect and rare example for today.

If couples had this kind of love,divorce rate will decrease.

She wasn't loyal to just humans but also to Jehovah God.

She displayed a perfect humility and faith when she worked in Boaz's farm and stick respectfully to her mother inlaw.

I love many biblical characters too but I love her faith,humility and loyal love more.
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by bolliejay(m): 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jesus - For coming to die for us all
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by jojothaiv(m): 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
Moses, meek and was the only prophet....
Let me stop there, anyway that's my role model!
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lucifer
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by jnrbayano(m): 12:06am On Jul 25, 2016
ITbomb:

1. She is my sister

2. I dont know "what grace" could make God overlooked such circumstances

Was Sarah not Abraham's sister?

The verse I posted in my previous post explained how grace entered the world. I don't know what grace was there in Abraham's time.
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by Johnny19: 12:29am On Jul 25, 2016
Deborah: she led ha people to battle wen the commander was faint hearted
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by mrdino(m): 12:32am On Jul 25, 2016
Mine is Daniel.
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 25, 2016
Joseph

Why?

He passed an exam many of us today would have failed. He rejected sex offer from an naked woman. if it were me and you Na so our eye balls go they roll up and down with mouth opened and face glued on the woman chest until finally having our eyes opened after the act.

The guy try.
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 25, 2016
EZEBEL:

New format

U are right. New format.
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by SWORD419(m): 6:04am On Jul 25, 2016
barrack obama
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by femi4: 6:22am On Jul 25, 2016
Enoch: cos I don't want to die naturally
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by rhektor(m): 6:34am On Jul 25, 2016
dyadeleye:
King Solomon... My realest nicca.
What more can I say, we all know the reason why.. grin grin angry grin grin

Badoo sneh grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by dd12345: 8:32am On Jul 25, 2016
David: A man after God's heart...A King, A Priest and A Prophet...
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by Gariga: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2016
1. Jael- She nailed Sisera to the ground by giving him fura to drink.

2. Daniel- He stood up against tyrannical presidents, fought evil decrees and by his dogged, uncompromising stance, the constitution of Babylon was changed.
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
Islam is the way of life and Jesus demostrate well
gentts:

Don`t be a distractor please.
If you don`t like the discussion,
we will be glad to SEE YOUR BACK.

Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? / Valentine Celebration Is Forbidden In Christianity / Why There Can't Be Evidence For God