Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida (70109 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Ibrahim Babangida In Minna (Photo) / Aisha Buhari Visits Ibrahim Babangida (photo) / Olusegun Mimiko Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by Burger01(m): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2016
kestolove95:
we ar still waitin for his death so we can celebrate
I'm telling you.. Even Abacha took the quickest and fastest route and kicked the damn bucket when we never expected. He should rot in what befits him undecided
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by ibroh22(m): 10:51am On Jul 24, 2016
Nigerians
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by Greenback: 10:51am On Jul 24, 2016
Kolababe:
When will this men stop taking all this sugary and unhealthy drinks. See Chivita and 5 Alive all over their table.You can never go wrong with Water and fruits. See how old IBB is looking
God punish pavati
grin
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by tunde1200(m): 10:52am On Jul 24, 2016
maradona is going home!!
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by Olukat(m): 10:53am On Jul 24, 2016
Just wondering while IBB was tag corrupt?
His Govt achieve so much in 8yrs', with the presence of corruption
Mr. Dullard has spent close to 4yrs and we cant link any project to him grin
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by UnknownT: 10:53am On Jul 24, 2016
Kolababe:
When will this men stop taking all this sugary and unhealthy drinks. See Chivita and 5 Alive all over their table.You can never go wrong with Water and fruits. See how old IBB is looking
So are you trying to say that it's the sugary drinks that made IBB look out? lipsrsealed
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by kestolove95(m): 10:53am On Jul 24, 2016
Burger01:
I'm telling you.. Even Abacha took the quickest and fastest route and kicked the damn bucket when we never expected. He should rot in what befits him undecided
lol u dey vex o
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by lukency(m): 10:55am On Jul 24, 2016
Wetin carry them go there?Na wetin ur pple send u go do 4 NA be that?Yeye pple wey go visit yeye man wey institutionalised thievering,bombing nd tribalism in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by hope4nigeria(m): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2016
kestolove95:
we ar still waitin for his death so we can celebrate
so on point!
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by Bernardinho4(m): 11:12am On Jul 24, 2016
Good for them
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by RETROXPECT: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2016
TIME WILL TELL.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by seguno2: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2016
Upon all the money he stole from us, he can't afford a permanent gardener who will provide FRESH plants and flowers in his house?
What a waste!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4011889_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

He should check out the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/3195970/missing-factor-nigerian-building-sector#up

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by slimfit1(m): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2016
Look at his left leg looks amputated someone keeps blocking it just guessing what they are trying to hide.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by AreaFada2: 11:26am On Jul 24, 2016
Olukat:
Just wondering while IBB was tag corrupt?
His Govt achieve so much in 8yrs', with the presence of corruption
Mr. Dullard has spent close to 4yrs and we cant link any project to him grin

Please remind us what he achieved.

His failure to handover to an elected civilian govt makes him a major villain in 9ja history.

4get the $12 billion plus Gulf oil windfall he took within a short time for now. Let's even 4get how he ruined the economy & Naira.

His former master Buhari who gave him the chance to ruin it, is currently ruining what is left of economy & Naira.

Maybe we should applaud IBB's introduction of letter bomb. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by Moganajoe: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2016
MissEdified:
Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon Yakubu Dogara paid a visit to former Military President, Rtd. Gen. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-yakubu-dogara-visits-ibrahim.html

So no body wear shoe inside IBB's house? meaning even Atiku removed his shoe.....hmmmm!
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by juman(m): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2016
tunde1200:
maradona is going home!!

Abi o.

What a wasteful life.

He failed nigeria and nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by Olukat(m): 11:37am On Jul 24, 2016
Y
AreaFada2:

Please remind us what he achieved.

His failure to handover to an elected civilian govt makes him a major villain in 9ja history.

4get the $12 billion plus Gulf oil windfall he took within a short time for now. Let's even 4get how he ruined the economy & Naira.

His former master Buhari who gave him the chance to ruin it, is currently ruining what is left of economy & Naira.

Maybe we should applaud IBB's introduction of letter bomb. shocked shocked

grin grin grin Happy weekend joor!
We are wailers and need no war wink

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by polabo: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2016
IBB don old sha..
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by basadenet: 11:41am On Jul 24, 2016
Ibb looks very sick.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by bigtt76(f): 11:57am On Jul 24, 2016
Thank God those Womanliness-seeking Reps nor follow visit grin BTW IBB rarely seats on the couch? he's always on that small chair sad
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by Blitz888(m): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
Political realignment everywhere
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by Chinom(m): 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
In all these photos he never stands up. Is he now crippled or what?!! When and how can we get our $12billion Gulf war oil windfall back. All those companies and front men holding our monies should bring it out.

EFCC need to step in. We all know where our stolen funds are starched. Unlike Abacha, IBB's stolen funds are in NIgeria.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by Peacefulgold(m): 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
How dis kind post take make front page....
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
Efizzi:
Am actually surprised that it's the normal 5 alive and Chi exotic that I drink that they with all their money and power drink. At the end I wonder why people just want to amass so much wealth at the detriment of others.

WORD!

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
celebrate me... am 22..happy birthday to myself

Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by olanje: 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
So his amputated right leg is hidden by the guy sitting on the floor... Nice concept
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by millionaireman: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
Stegomiah:
BABA LOOKS GOOD

BUT IT'S JUST A CASE OF A THIEF VISITING A FORMER THIEF

NEXT

They are immune to visits by President Bubu's EFCC.
If IBB had come from the southern end, especially from the old eastern region, IBB could have been in Bubu's Gulag.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by DedeNkem: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
Northern thieves!!
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by Blueeyedboi(m): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
Efizzi:
Am actually surprised that it's the normal 5 alive and Chi exotic that I drink that they with all their money and power drink. At the end I wonder why people just want to amass so much wealth at the detriment of others.
...Guy forget story...those men aint drinking that crap..its just for the cameras...dnt be decieved..
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by EzeNri(m): 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
I can swear that baba leg looks amputated and he is sitting on a wheel chair.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by Blueeyedboi(m): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
sunday1994:
celebrate me... am 22..happy birthday to myself
...happy birthday bro...wish you many happy years....be wild en free 2day..cheers
Re: Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida by mojeer678: 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
Stegomiah:
BABA LOOKS GOOD

BUT IT'S JUST A CASE OF A THIEF VISITING A FORMER THIEF

NEXT

Exactly my thoughts.

Despite all of the billions he stole, I thought his apartments would look like something from 'Elysium' and the refreshments something outta this world.

Meeenh! I have the same beverages with this 'billionaire' and my pad isn't too bad too, so why steal?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai Absent At His Son, Bello’s Wedding (Photos) / EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km / Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.