Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,950 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears (49550 Views)

Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State / 10-Year-Old Barber Who Makes At Least N5,000 Daily (Photo) / Nkiru Emodi, Female Cobbler Making Waves In The Shoemaking Industry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by Goldenheart(m): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2016
one girls food is another girls poison....

1 Like

Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2016
missyadorable:
So apart from prostitution and menial jobs,Nigerian women don't do other jobs or what?

B4 nko
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2016
NICE ONE... I HOPE SOME LADIES WILL LEARN FROM D GIRL...GOOD MORNING PLS DONT FORGeT TO VOTE FOR adewumiopeyemi FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016 , voting commence tomorrow. how to vote? type "i vote adewumiopeyemi cc NLJEGA" on the voting thread ,God bless yOU all happy Sunday and have a lovely wekend... one love
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by FuckTheMod: 11:01am On Jul 24, 2016
[s]
crimmish:
I Prefer Making Foot Wears Than Prostituting - Female Cobbler

The young lady below is by name T.K she has been successful over the years through her foot wear making skills. The young lady made foot wear and sold them at affordable prices to students of Benue State University Makurdi.
The lady has decided to be an entrepreneur through her skills job, instead of functioning as a commercial sex's workers that has become the order of the day.
Please let's patronize our own.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/i-prefer-making-foot-wears-than.html
[/s]
Wu u epp undecided

Na everybody wey do prostitution go sell
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by FuckTheMod: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2016
youngest85:
sister,u need to tink twice o...

Prostituting pays o....

Anyway it depends on ur location
Yes

Just as your sisters are now making money cool
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2016
So it's either shoe maker or prostitution? It's prostitution now a job? Why is prostitution even on the list of her options? Any way if she isn't married to her boy friend (if she has one) and having sex with him for gifts that's also prostitution
Alot of women claim not to be prostitutes but have more than 3 so called boyfriends and having sex with them for money or gifts, hyporcrisy comes to mind undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by swaggerdgrt(m): 11:03am On Jul 24, 2016
Ashawo is better by far Quick money Hahahahahahahaa
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by joyfit: 11:03am On Jul 24, 2016
youngest85:

Prostituting pays o....

C UR MOUTH
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 24, 2016
FuckTheMod:

Yes

Just as your sisters are now making money cool
why bring his sister into it? Go get some manners man! angry besides if you have a girlfriend and having sex with her without been married she is also a prostitute, i bet you have never thought of so. Yes! It's prostitution
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by Dez80(m): 11:06am On Jul 24, 2016
youngest85:

Prostituting pays o....

Have you advised ur sisters and nieces?

2 Likes

Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by FuckTheMod: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2016
gypsey:
why bring his sister into it? Go get some manners man! angry

Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by luciouscookie: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2016
Yet some guys would leave a hard working lady like this and go for prostitutes.
Tomorrow they will start saying all girls are gold diggers .

1 Like

Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by sexychocho(f): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2016
Nyc one dearie

Dia is notin lyk hand work oooo
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=FuckTheMod post=47839033][/quote] you if you have a girlfriend (not that any one would like to have an idiota like you as a boy friend) and having sex with her and buys her gifts she is also a prostitute, yes! That's also called prostitution anyway you are too dumb and too foolish to know this tongue
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 24, 2016
JOYOSITA:
You must not prostitute to make it
are you advising her or u are you telling her, meanwhile I hope you are into something too
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by jesusjewel1(f): 11:16am On Jul 24, 2016
youngest85:

Prostituting pays o....

shocked shocked shocked
Are you kidding me?
Like seriously?
Giving her such an advice....
Humans Sha...
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by FuckTheMod: 11:23am On Jul 24, 2016
gypsey:
you if you have a girlfriend (not that any one would like to have an idiota like you as a boy friend) and having sex with her and buys her gifts she is also a prostitute, yes! That's also called prostitution anyway you are too dumb and too foolish to know this tongue
Reched hungry foōl grin

You better go meet your Olosho sisters for chop money grin

Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by ajokeade920: 11:23am On Jul 24, 2016
A role model in making wink
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2016
Wow.. I love that. I just fall inlove with her because of this.
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by youngibe(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2016
Nice one
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by bamite(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2016
JOYOSITA:
You must not prostitute to make it
how are you making it? Please enlighten us
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 24, 2016
jesusjewel1:

shocked shocked shocked Are you kidding me? Like seriously? Giving her such an advice.... Humans Sha...
Now you belive that Devil is beta dan sum Human.

1 Like

Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2016
My Sister, in this Buhari economy you need all the money getable.

You can still do both all join.

Fork the Man collect money, then give am shoe collect money. grin
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by bamite(m): 11:28am On Jul 24, 2016
missyadorable:
So apart from prostitution and menial jobs,Nigerian women don't do other jobs or what?
must every body have a hater If you're a celeb you have haters, if you do menial jobs you still have haters na wao
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 24, 2016
FuckTheMod:

Reched hungry foōl grin

You better go meet your Olosho sisters for chop money grin
you! are a troubled soul and i pity you undecided
your life must be so messed up. Hence your atitude, well.. it's not my fault it is messed. tongue
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 24, 2016
sexychocho:
Nyc one dearie

smiley
sexychocho:
Nyc one dearie

smileysmileysmiley You are right, u don knw am b say u done knw am. Is just to maintain gud work.
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by ibnzubair(m): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2016
Make una no vex.. .I'm no hater

Truth is, the fact that a woman has something doing is honestly no much of a deal. I also don't have issues with encouraging women to find something doing.

My problem is, Prostitution and shoe-making are not the only two professions in the world so we don't need you to remind us that you are not a prostitute

4 Likes

Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by Mcowubaba: 11:30am On Jul 24, 2016
Most ladies practice Prostitution, going by the definition
Prostitution is simply Sex for Financial benefits and luxury....
And I ask, how many ladies out there can make love/have sex with a broke guy

How many of our girlfriends will allow us to touch them, if we haven't given them most of their financial request undecided
Nigeria and hypocrisy eh
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by CHYMZZY(m): 11:35am On Jul 24, 2016
youngest85:

Prostituting pays o....
wrong people everywhere...
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by Benwems(m): 11:35am On Jul 24, 2016
I hope she is a virgin and/or does not have more than one boyfriend since she claims she prefers been a cobbler to prostitution.
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by Boombijj: 11:36am On Jul 24, 2016
youngest85:

Prostituting pays o....

Instead of you to commend her efforts, just hear yourself
Re: Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2016
Mcowubaba:
Most ladies practice Prostitution, going by the definition
Prostitution is simply Sex for Financial benefits and luxury....
And I ask, how many ladies out there can make love/have sex with a broke guy

How many of our girlfriends will allow us to touch them, if we haven't given them most of their financial request undecided
Nigeria and hypocrisy eh
none! Yet they claim not to be prostitutes, any girl who isn't married to a man but is having sex with him for gifts in the name of boyfriend is a PROSTITUTE!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video / Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) / How First Bank Did not pay us for designing 125th Year Logo(read FBN's reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.