Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. (4368 Views)

12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 24, 2016
suzan404:
who's forming.....I don't know you pls
allright no marriage 4 u again.
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by TamedWolf90: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2016
. Well you would have to get past me then Saint.....

I want to contest unopposed
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 24, 2016
TamedWolf90:
. Well you would have to get past me then Saint.....

I want to contest unopposed
lol hehehehe u know iv got more fans.
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
allright no marriage 4 u again.
undecided
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2016
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by TamedWolf90: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
lol hehehehe u know iv got more fans.

. You and I know that fans ain't enough.....

Why don't you step down for me??
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 24, 2016
Tenkobos:
This has gone beyond crushing bro. You're now addicted to MIMZY.
what is this one saying?
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 24, 2016
TamedWolf90:
[/b]

[b]. You and I know that fans ain't enough.....

Why don't you step down for me??
well if flawlesrebirth02 will agree to it. then i will gladly step down.
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by ronald4lif(m): 10:07am On Jul 24, 2016
LuveU2:
U have been behaving silly lately.

Lately? Has he ever behaved like a sensible fella? Dude has always been stup1d. grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by misspicy(f): 10:13am On Jul 24, 2016
LuveU2:
U have been behaving silly lately.
Lately
LMAO,he has always been silly grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Smellymouth: 10:14am On Jul 24, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lately? Has he ever behaved like a sensible fella? Dude has always been stup1d. grin

cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 24, 2016
misspicy:

Lately

LMAO,he has always been silly grin
I still will not sleep with you.

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2016
ronald4lif:

YOUR FACE IS SO ELONGATED THAT U LOOK LIKE AN ARMED ROBBER.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by TamedWolf90: 10:21am On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:

. Lols, she doesn't like me nah....

No shit... You na my person...let's see how it goes
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 24, 2016
TamedWolf90:

. Lols, she doesn't like me nah....

No shit... You na my person...let's see how it goes
ALLRIGHT bro. i might not even contest. if i dnt, then u gat my vote.
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by AuroraB(f): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Am i the most handsome male romancelander?
check out my korea eyes, my spanish lips, my french smile, my british ear.
by the way i will be 2017 mr nairaland. who wants to bet?
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have always had this sick feeling this idio.t is still on NL with these handles: saintsamurai, whitewizard...but never gave it much thought when sensible Nlers were dillydallying with him shocked! How wrong was I?
Whitewitch, saintlovveren, the Barca lover angry ;Dand so many multiple handles. Such a waste of space sad. Some peeps being misled, thinking you normal.
Nobody should take this fly serious. Odale omo

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2016
AuroraB:
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have always had this sick feeling this idio.t is still on NL with these handles: saintsamurai, whitewizard...but never gave it much thought when sensible Nlers were dillydallying with him shocked! How wrong was I?
Whitewitch, saintlovveren, the Barca lover angry ;Dand so many multiple handles. Such a waste of space sad. Some peeps being misled, thinking you normal.
Nobody should take this fly serious. Odale omo
IS THAT ALL?
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
.thought we done divorce?
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by ShaqFu: 10:42am On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Am i the most handsome male romancelander?
check out my korea eyes, my spanish lips, my french smile, my british ear.
by the way i will be 2017 mr nairaland. who wants to bet?
Pardon me, are you suffering from radiation poisoning?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.thought we done divorce?
what!!! how can, when our marriage was done in heaven?
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by AuroraB(f): 10:44am On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
IS THAT ALL?
Ode, you have bleached your entire face not half of it cheesy
MrCork will soon catch you. He's your nemesis grin. Thank your stars Truckpusher's no longer active on here angry
Lame self-servicer sad

2 Likes

Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2016
AuroraB:
Ode, you have bleached your entire face not half of it cheesy
MrCork will soon catch you. He's your nemesis grin. Thank your stars Truckpusher's no longer active on here angry
Lame self-servicer sad
hmmm its either ure truck pusher or u are among the ladies i refused to reply their pms. sorry abt that.
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2016
ShaqFu:
Pardon me, are you suffering from radiation poisoning?
NO. why do u ask?
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2016
NICE ONE OP......I WILL SUPPORT U cool cool cool
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:48am On Jul 24, 2016
GOOD MORNING PLS DONT FORGRT TO VOTE FOR adewumiopeyemi FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016 , voting commence tomorrow. how to vote? type "i vote adewumiopeyemi cc NLJEGA" on the voting thread ,God bless yOU all happy Sunday and have a lovely wekend... one love
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 24, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
NICE ONE OP......I WILL SUPPORT U cool cool cool
Correct guy. looking forward to on monday.
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:51am On Jul 24, 2016
YES OO bro need ur support cool
SAINTSAMURAII:
Correct guy. looking forward to on monday.
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by AuroraB(f): 10:54am On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hmmm its either ure truck pusher or u are among the ladies i refused to reply their pms. sorry abt that.
Werey ni bobo yi sha undecided
Truckpusher can never disguise. I wish there's 'e-choke' woulda been handy at this point, then I might pm you.
Being the oba-mugu you are, you still can't figure who I am.
Your power of perception was sold to your umbilical cord shocked
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 24, 2016
AuroraB:
Werey ni bobo yi sha undecided
Truckpusher can never disguise. I wish there's 'e-choke' woulda been handy at this point, then I might pm you.
Been the oba-mugu you are, you still figure who I am.
Your power of perception was sold to your umbilical cord shocked
SO my boy, hw u dey suffer?
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by AuroraB(f): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
SO my boy, hw u dey suffer?
Your dementia ain't going away anytime soon. Oba-mugun grin cheesy
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 24, 2016
AuroraB:
Your dementia ain't going away anytime soon. Oba-mugun grin cheesy
hws ur pushing of truck business in idumota lagos?
Re: Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. by slimthugchimee(m): 11:01am On Jul 24, 2016
grin grin cheesy fine boy am crushing on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] / [pics] The Youngest Yahoo Boy You've Ever Seen / Need To Know If Am Doing The Right In A 6 month Old Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.