Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

What Has Gone Wrong With Some Women This Days - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Has Gone Wrong With Some Women This Days (1392 Views)

Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . / Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry / Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Gone Wrong With Some Women This Days by geraldgiz(m): 9:37am On Jul 24, 2016
There is this trend of Women exposing their baby bump in the name of picture. This is a No No for me. It irritates me. Some women will see this pix and type "Her life her choice" "this beautiful ". It's well, but truth be told this is morally wrong, what will your think of you when he/she is grown up to find this photo of you in your phone. Guys, will you allow your wife appear before the Camera this way?

1 Like

Re: What Has Gone Wrong With Some Women This Days by anuma1(m): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2016
thats change
Re: What Has Gone Wrong With Some Women This Days by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 24, 2016
You see it as immorality I see it as job opportunity for photographers. Perspective

3 Likes

Re: What Has Gone Wrong With Some Women This Days by shortgun(m): 10:06am On Jul 24, 2016
women like to be naked to seduce men

2 Likes

Re: What Has Gone Wrong With Some Women This Days by talktonase(m): 10:06am On Jul 24, 2016
nonsense...fish brain women
Re: What Has Gone Wrong With Some Women This Days by infogenius(m): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2016
It's all about trends these days.

I was somewhere yesterday a public gathering,
a young guy and a lady sat opposite me

The next thing I heard from the lady was "suck na,
suck it well"
I gazed in their direction only to see that the young
lady had brought out left breast with her top pulled up
persuading the young man to suck her breast.

Damn!

I just shook my head. undecided

Moral decadence is on the rise like wildfire.

God will help us

My wife does not need my permission to know
the right way to dress before a camera
Re: What Has Gone Wrong With Some Women This Days by EfemenaXY: 10:49am On Jul 24, 2016
geraldgiz:
There is this trend of Women exposing their baby bump in the name of picture. This is a No No for me. It irritates me. Some women will see this pix and type "Her life her choice" "this beautiful ". It's well, but truth be told this is morally wrong, what will your think of you when he/she is grown up to find this photo of you in your phone. Guys, will you allow your wife appear before the Camera this way?

No one forced you to look, let alone post her picture (probably without her consent).
Re: What Has Gone Wrong With Some Women This Days by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 24, 2016
The purpose of taking photos like this is to show your joy of pregnancy but she looks lost in the eyes as well as unhappy.

A photo like this should be kept between you and your huusband, not shared with the world. If you want to share one publicly, you should cover up by wearing a silk dress which would accentuate your stomach and hold the bottom of your stomach with one hand, while smiling.

6 Likes

Re: What Has Gone Wrong With Some Women This Days by Sealeddeal(m): 11:06am On Jul 24, 2016
geraldgiz:
Fellow, how does it concern you? Are you an Islamist? If it irritates you, do not look at it. Do not judge people by your own moral way. Only Islamists does that.

1 Like

Re: What Has Gone Wrong With Some Women This Days by Sealeddeal(m): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2016
Yieldings:
The purpose of taking photos like this is to show your joy of pregnancy but she looks lost in the eyes as well as unhappy.

A photo like this should be kept between you and your huusband, not shared with the world. If you want to share one publicly, you can wear a silk dress that accentuates your stomach and hold the bottom of your stomach with one hand, while smiling.
You have no right to tell people how to do their thing. Only ISIS , boko haram and their likes does that.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Gone Wrong With Some Women This Days by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2016
Sealeddeal:
You have no right to tell people how to do their thing. Only ISIS , boko haram and their likes does that.
Hypocrite much? You just did the exact same thing. Besides, if that were the case, then 90% of the responses on threads should be discarded.

4 Likes

Re: What Has Gone Wrong With Some Women This Days by lilmax(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2016
let's wait for free sex to trend. cool

1 Like

Re: What Has Gone Wrong With Some Women This Days by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
geraldgiz:

Whats irritating in baby bump? Those baba Alabis all over Nigeria showing their fully fleged 1 pack while drinking their gulder ultimate beer, you no see them ba.
Those conductors without shirts and smelly bushy armpits nko.
Those ones bringing out their anaconda, swinging the thing all over the roadside, it didn't irritate you. Na woman with her baby bump, in her own social media page, that irritates you?

Ok o.

4 Likes

Re: What Has Gone Wrong With Some Women This Days by 5minsmadness: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
shortgun:
women like to be naked to seduce men
I strongly believe this.
They would much rather snap photos of themselves naked and defend it with thier last drop of blood than appear in something decent. When the baby bump fiasco started (originated by our white masters) I said "oh no, this won't end well. " and sure enough it has gone from Nigerians exposing their baby bumps fully clothed to wearing skimpy outfits to expose their baby bumps to finally going naked to do this. All in the name of "Art", "it's beautiful", "I'see nothing wrong with this", "her choice her rules ". I have never seen a more gullible and brainwashed set of people, they copy everything that the white man does as if thier lives depend on it and will continue copying it long after the white man realises the foolishness of it.

I mean, this is somebody's wife. You really think the husband will be happy at other men seeing her unclothedness? Happy at the thought that some sickos and agberos could be yanking off to this? Of course not. Most of the time the men are arm-twisted into taking these photos or the wife does it "with or without your permission, after-all it's my body", and then they go both online to present a united front and the man will he saying he loves her like that meanwhile he's getting stares and smirks and sniggers from his menfolk.

Imagine the child in her womb reaching primary to secondary school-aged the age of shyness and peer pressure, and someone brings a naked pic of his mom and taunts him with it. Kids are very vulnerable at that age and this just gives bullies extra materials to work with.

Instead of them to be fighting how to get better education and better seats at places of power, they'd rather showcase thier woman-power by exposing thier unclothedness for all to see cos they have nothing else to offer.

She should have allowed us see her nip.p.les so we can truly appreciate her beauty in all its completeness

Mtchhhheeew.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Has Gone Wrong With Some Women This Days by 5minsmadness: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
infogenius:
It's all about trends these days.

I was somewhere yesterday a public gathering,
a young guy and a lady sat opposite me

The next thing I heard from the lady was "suck na,
suck it well"
I gazed in their direction only to see that the young
lady had brought out left breast with her top pulled up
persuading the young man to suck her breast.

Damn!

I just shook my head. undecided

Moral decadence is on the rise like wildfire.

God will help us

My wife does not need my permission to know
the right way to dress before a camera

As in, it's public viewing for goodness sake!
Who doesn't know that a naked woman is beautiful? Who doesn't know that a pregnant woman's body radiates sunlight on a clear summer day? God 's creation is awesome and a sight to behold anytime anyday. But that doesn't mean we should disrespect it. That doesn't mean women should start walking about naked so we can appreciate their art or beauty, are they so low on self-esteem? Dress properly and we can all publicly view your beauty and imagine what your husband will be enjoying privately, not exposing your body to the world because u want to keep up with a useless foreign fad.

It's disheartening.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Gone Wrong With Some Women This Days by 5minsmadness: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
lilmax:
let's wait for free sex to trend. cool

You're way behind bro, it's already happening. You just need to know where to look.

My take, since they are offering naked pictures then let those who can take advantage of it do so. It's a free world right? I know a guy who would love this kind of pic, blown up in his bathroom.. He has a fetish for pregnant women grin
Re: What Has Gone Wrong With Some Women This Days by KevinDein: 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
Kai women. You guys are just outstandingly gullible.
Re: What Has Gone Wrong With Some Women This Days by byvan03: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
This is embarrassing undecided.
Re: What Has Gone Wrong With Some Women This Days by Qualer: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
Yieldings:

A photo like this should be kept between you and your huusband, not shared with the world. If you want to share one publicly, you should cover up by wearing a silk dress which would accentuate your stomach and hold the bottom of your stomach with one hand, while smiling.

Re: What Has Gone Wrong With Some Women This Days by Nigga44: 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
''Women are sex objects''-----Robert Mugabe, 2015
Re: What Has Gone Wrong With Some Women This Days by okangisaiah(f): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hmmmmmmm Kim Kardashian you have really contaminated the African culture with your breaking of the internet .

(1) (Reply)

Your Birth Order Says A Lot About Your Personality / What Are The Superstitious Beliefs You Grew Up With As A Child? / ji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.