Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) (87350 Views)

Behold What Jehovah Witness And Deeper Life Church Saying!! / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by calebify1(m): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
Pprovost:

Because that is the only thing I see as controversial in the JW's preaching.
You already know my response.
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by evadreams(f): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
I like them but u will never see them in villages or a place where there is war spreading the gospel, they only come after other churches have gone there to preach, then they come with thier false messages. Them they try sha.
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobleman500: 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jehovah witness are dedicated to preaching the good news of the kingdom which was what Jesus ask is followers to preach not prosperity...

1 Like

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobleman500: 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
There is no one general oveerseer.... everyone is treated equal in the congregation there is no seat reservation for pastor... there is no offer ring time during their service... they are richer than thousands of churches yet dey no they make noise... uses money wisely for building of place of worship and furthering the kingdom interest... they love one another.... during world war two... the witnesses were the only religion group that didn't carry arms to fight one another... in Germany there refuse to say hail Hitler they rather die than worship man...till date the record is there... they dont tolerate misconduct any found wanty is dealt with and admonish from the scripture

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
evadreams:
I like them but u will never see them in villages or a place where there is war spreading the gospel, they only come after other churches have gone there to preach, then they come with thier false messages. Them they try sha.

Reverse is the case ma'am. Ever heard of Obadan in Edo state? a very remote village I must say.

I was surprised when we went for rural rugged there in 2014 to discover that the only form of Christianity they know in that small and remote village is JW

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by OCcool: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
psychologist:
God please in serving you, give me the legs of Jéhovahs witness but take their message far away from me

Saints community.... Making your life count
Please, is this the same church pastored by one Pastor Onayinka Olusegun?
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobleman500: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
evadreams:

You can Lie.. they are usually the first to bring relief material.... even during 911 in USA... it's on records

3 Likes

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobleman500: 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
evadreams:

You can Lie.. they are usually the first to bring relief material.... even during 911 in USA...it's on records check www.jw.org
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobleman500: 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
OCcool:

Visit www.jw.org

You will know more

Or better still ask google
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by fuckpoverty(m): 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hmmm but dat wud not get dem heavenly ticket :
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by pointzee: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
May God strengthen their efforts as they preach his gospel to the farthermost parts of the earth

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by segcymoor(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hmnn
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
Amberon11:
These people ho through so much yo spread the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ and we Christians can do is criticise their doctrines.

While in Europe, there was a certain Jehovah's Witness girl that took it as a duty to check up on me. She even kept in touch and visited more than my so called friends did. I often saw her around the city too spreading the word without taking a dime from people.

These peeps are doing what Jesus commanded us to do. Let's quit judging them.
See who's talking sad
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by segcymoor(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hmnn

,---+---
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by psychologist(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
blessedvisky:

You are a member of Saint community too? You are d first I'm meeting online. Which church?
when am in school I worship at Lagos church... when am home ikorodu wink
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by adelumolo(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
A religion full of confusions. A celestial man do not believe a catholic, cherubim, baptist etc. Why? Jesus was never a 'xtian. He did not even asked anyone to be.
Islam is only religion that you go to any mosque and pray irrespective of your tribes, associations, societies. Just five times a day.
Islam is the only way forget those politicizing it with world politics and few that are not tolerant due to misinformation and bad indoctrinations. God shall take care of them
Tunde
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
calebify1:
You already know my response.
Lol...The truth is, I wish its true grin
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lovine:

Yes like Shittes and Sunnis are hyprocrites

For your mind now you're talking to a Muslim. Hahaha! Well, when I say religious people, I mean it all irrespective of the nomenclature and denomination ... I didn't spare anyone. You all are hypocritical and petty.

If I do good I feel good and if I do bad I also feel bad. That's my worldview - humanism. So, with this principle I strives to do more good than bad so as to feel good always. And in doing that I revere the sole creator of the universe.
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by OCcool: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nobleman500:

Visit www.jw.org

You will know more

Or better still ask google
That question I asked the person with the moniker "psychologist" wasn't in relation to Jehovah witness.
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
And they keep converting fellow xtians to xtianity grin

1 Like

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by psychologist(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
OCcool:
yeah
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by adelumolo(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
A religion full of confusions. A celestial man does not believe a catholic, cherubim, baptist and vice versa. Why? Jesus was never a 'xtian. He did not even asked anyone to be.
Islam is only religion that you go to any mosque and pray irrespective of your tribes, associations, societies. Just five times a day.
Islam is the only way forget those politicizing it with world politics and few that are not tolerant due to misinformation and bad indoctrinations. God shall take care of them
Tunde
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
adelumolo:
A religion full of confusions. A celestial man do not believe a catholic, cherubim, baptist etc. Why? Jesus was never a 'xtian. He did not even asked anyone to be.
Tunde

you can lie! Do you, a Sunni Muslim worship in an Ahmadiyah mosque? Or do you worship in a shiate mosque?

3 Likes

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by SaffronSpice: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
nma24:
Too bad their founding fathers are known false prophets who predicted the coming of Christ to be in1939, the date which second world war started.... The foundation of the church is built on False doctrines.
You misinfered what they meant.
The reign of Christ which began in 1914(am I right brothers?) was a figurative statement.
It is in no way similar to the end-of-the-world predictions you hear everyday smiley.
Can you give examples of the false doctrines?
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
the white lady wore a red rain boot, the rest African monkeys dey swim dirty water like pig!!!!!!

African mentality is just like shit
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
I just laugh when i see some 'believers', when i say believers, i mean the fire-brand believers, majority of whom are from the pentecostal extraction come here to condemn the withnesses. Ythe point is: you with your 'superior' teaching and holy ghost baptism characterized by speaking in tongues and healing, have you done as much as the withnesses have done to spread christianity?

This is how they condemn the traditional chruches like the Catholic and anglican church. They say these churches are dead churches. But the question is: you who is a 'living' church, have your 'living' doctrine inspired and empowered you to go the extra mile like forsaking ever getting married, taking up your bags with only few clothes in it and head for a distant land you don't know, don't speak the language and would probably never return?

You guys will sit down and concerntrate on the cities and wait for these so called dead churches with false doctrines to go into difficult terrains to soften the ground before you now come up in those now softened grounds and say that these churches doctrines are satanic.

1 Like

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by goody1shoe73(m): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
XaintJoel20:
I love the zeal and gusto with which these people spread the message, but my reservation still remains that some of their doctrines is not tandem with Bible truth.

Wait make I check weda na my JW teachers dey knock for door because time don reach wen dem dey take come...
Y not allow ur Bible teacher to scripturally address ur reservations
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by K9Uneet(m): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
martineverest:
I like and respect them alot.i think they are the least hypocritical in Christendom... They practice what they teach, unlike others
Least hypocritical you say?
My brother, you're so very wrong.
My boss is a Witness and I visit them at home on a daily basis. The way you see them when they are preaching is not the way they are at home. I know how often they criticize other denominations but them don tire for me because me sef no dey kuku go any Church.
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
crusadistic:
And they keep converting fellow xtians to xtianity grin

you cannot imagine how funny that is.

All these churches that are touted to be growing are not really converting people from other faiths to their folds. They keep converting those who are already christians to their own chruches. They do this, yet live in illusion that they are winning souls for God
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by rottennaija(m): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
IceDude:
OP sharap dia!. They are the ones criticizing people not the other way round....Who JW help

Don't mind the op, he is a jw and trying to present a message that he knows isn't true. And by the way, they conversion rate is low, and numbers living them is also high
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by OCcool: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
psychologist:
yeah
Wow! that's great. I usually read some of his teachings on facebook and I have been blessed. He surely knows how to rightly divide the word of truth.
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by cooljude(m): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
FreshNaijaBoy:

Lol..... Where in Kano and Abuja so I can give you the address of the nearest Kingdom Hall to your location.

Truth is no religion has been persecuted and KILLED for their faith than JWs. Hitler Germany readily comes to mind.
I disagree, imagine you bringing a foreign religion to a hostile territory. In terms of people who gave most to the spread of Christianity from historical fact till present time would be Catholic missionaries. They suffered prosecution, they brought in development and they achieved all this things as strangers to a land with a different custom. I just made this point to point out the error in your statement so that we don't get ourselves misinformed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo / Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos / How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.