Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) (87338 Views)

Behold What Jehovah Witness And Deeper Life Church Saying!! / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by samsonebenezer: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
Very sincere worshipers I imitate them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by rottennaija(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nobleman500:

You can Lie.. they are usually the first to bring relief material.... even during 911 in USA... it's on records

He said
I like them but u will never see them in villages or a place where there is war spreading the gospel, they only come after other churches have gone there to preach, then they come with thier false messages. Them they try sha.

Read before you comment. Don't be in a hurry to elevate your religion. Besides, they where not the first respondent. What they did can at best be described as "making offering in front of men to be praised by them".

That was why, it didn't take them long before they published it in their magazine entitled "the day the twin towers collapsed" because they wanted people to know how good they are and to elevate their religion. Countless other rendered assistance to injured people, helped homeless children and never published it.

1 Like

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by onwuka3: 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
They are better dan choosing people
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by SaffronSpice: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
You guys keep posting anecdotes about Jehovah's Witnesses not being as holy as they try to appear;am surprised you expect them to be infallible.LOL.
These guys are human beings too lipsrsealed.

1 Like

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by NigerianScholar: 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
SirLewis:
While some other group of people who steal with a bible in hand will buy private jets and claim it's to help them win more souls. Smh

Stop being ignorant, there is nothing special in buying a private jet.
It is actually an investment. As long as the members of d church arent forced to pay offering and the pastor doesnt steal ders no problem
Let me put it in a mathematical term
Car=private jet
Taxi/bus= commercial jets

Tell me the difference between owning a car and owning a private jet pls?
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by ismayl: 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
Kolababe:
Jesus commanded his worshippers to go to the outermost part of the earth and spread the gospel, but how many Christians actually preach to their neighbors
nowadays not to talk of going to the outermost part of the earth. Even pastors now prefer to preach under an air-conditioned environment. Interestingly the Jehovah Witnesses who many Christians like to criticise as not real worshippers of Christ will almost enter a soak way pit to preach the gospel if there is one soul there. No wonder they keep converting more people to their folds and many are wondering whether they use charms to talk to people. Here are some photos that shows what the Jehovah Witnesses go through just to win souls..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/see-what-jehova-witness-followers-go.html

i just cant bliv in ths jet age of technology, some ppl still bliv in chrtianity

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by RGem(f): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
I love their Awake booklets.
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by devvland(m): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
priceaction:
They are known for that.
By the way am not hating but Is it only me that found those booklets very boring and not fascinating to read? As I love to read books and other magazines , their own always end up serving as a fan when heat too much. So boring to me.

The truth is usually not a sweet pill to take. I myself find their AWAKE! incredibly informing and amazingly well written. Awake! covers every subject matter under the sun. Anybody that CLAIMS to love books but can't read Awake! must be pretending to themselves.

By the way I'm not a JW...in case ur wondering. I have cousins who are. Exemplary specimen of human beings. Have an Uncle who is a JW but he's full of shiit though.

Point is there are bad sheep in every fold. JW preach the best christian doctrine ever. Ask yourself yourself why don't you like them. Is it cos they don't tell you want you want to hear or because they make you uncomfortable with the truth?

1 Like

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Tenplet(m): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
arrant nonsense!...i have dem all around me and dey condemns every other religion apart from ders..and dey judge about who will goto heaven and not..and forget de part wer God says judge not in de bible
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by xtivin(m): 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
dunno y dey always lookalike...mtchw
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by rottennaija(m): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
fm7070:
These guys are the greatest evangelist I've ever seen. Their resilience is incomparable. If all Christians should take evangelism serious like these guys, there would have been massive harvest of lost souls unto the kingdom of God.

The gospel of the christ was about making disciples for Christ, not just preaching. Most of them hardly convert, but they will preach throughout their lives. Of what benefits?
Also, who are they really preaching to and what are they preaching? Christians? And what they are preaching? If you notice very well, they are preaching to those who already accepted christ, and they hardly preach repentance but hope of a nice future goes unfulfilled because those messages they send out are figment of people's imagination, not real.

But someone or another religious organisation will not engage in door to door work like they do, but increases more than them, why? Isn't something in their methods?
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by ismayl: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
all ths in the name of a god that doesnt exist yetthey'll still ALL go to HELL.the pharises (jews) distorted christianity.
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by rottennaija(m): 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
feldido:

But do you know that The Watchtower and the Awake are the most widely distributed and read Magazines in the whole World?

Widely distributed, you can say that. But widely read? Don't be too sure. Even their members, more than 50 % of them hardly read them. Or have you wondered why the Governing body decides to shrink the size of those publications and published them now by monthly?
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
paulGrundy:

That is a lie. They do not even have missionaries in most Asain muslim countries where the slim population of christains are of orthodox origin. How I wished they don't mock and criticize other denominations at the slightest opportunity in their literatures.
That's what I dislike about them

1 Like

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Klare(f): 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
psychologist:
God please in serving you, give me the legs of Jéhovahs witness but take their message far away from me

Saints community church .... Making your life count

σrσ lσ ѕσ lσju αrα вєчєn αвí??

чσu guчѕ thαt ѕtαч fσrєvєr ín ur church 8:00αm- 12:30pm

1 Like

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by devvland(m): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
rottennaija:

The gospel of the christ was about making disciples for Christ, not just preaching. Most of them hardly convert, but they will preach throughout their lives. Of what benefits?
Also, who are they really preaching to and what are they preaching? Christians? And what they are preaching? If you notice very well, they are preaching to those who already accepted christ, and they hardly preach repentance but hope of a nice future goes unfulfilled because those messages they send out are figment of people's imagination, not real.

But someone or another religious organisation will not engage in door to door work like they do, but increases more than them, why? Isn't something in their methods?

You think the size of your church makes your teaching right?

Broad is the way that leads to condemnation (and many people walk on it), but narrow is the path that leads to life.
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by izzou(m): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
kanmifad:
. well, I would only recommend that you should try to study and understand Bible. first read mathew 24:14, Mathew 6:10, Mathew 6:33. what was Jesus instructions to real Christians Daniel 7:8, Mathew 25:34, Luke 22:29 and lot more for your viewing, the acclaimed Christians totally missed the road, they are just like those Pharisees in the time of Jesus. if they believe that they are Christians as they claimed, what was the team of Jesus preaching when on earth? according to the book of Mathew chapter 10 verses 12-42, the instructions for the preaching are there. the team of so called Christians preaching are prosperity, break through, come and receive miracles and so on, while Jesus says seeking first the king of God other things shall be added (Mathew 6:33). when on earth, Jesus performed miracles but under pity and also example of what is about to happen in the kingdom. he never preach that. so my advice for you is to disregard lies and fake belief and study the Bible well. Christendom is like business centre, they worship money and the founders. well wide and broad road is the load lead to....

So Jesus asked us not to believe in the holy spirit?

Sp Jesus told us that there is no life after death!

Have you heard the Jehovah witnesses preach?

I didn't say anything about prosperity bro. Their beliefs are just far from what Jesus told us about.

I strongly advise that you read the passages you quoted to
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by paix(m): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
They can be regarded as the human SUVs, considering the terrain.
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by xtivin(m): 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
i attended the imitate jehova conference with a brother @kwali...it was fun but somebody need to tell them they are no encyclopedia
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by xtivin(m): 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
paix:
They can be regarded as the human SUVs, considering the terrain.
laf wan kill me die

1 Like

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Desmog21(m): 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
Well, after going through every comments on this thread, I wept and say: "Father please forgive them"

Matthew 28: 18,19 and 20
18 Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth. 19 Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things

Matthew 24:14
And good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Clearly, Jehovah's Witnesses follows Jesus command to preach the gospel of God's Kingdom and his purposes.

They want an end to injustice, cruelty, wickedness, blasphemy, sickness, death, racism, poverty, etc.

In other for an end to come, the Good news of God's Kingdom must be preach in every part of the world as a witness. So that no one will have an excuse to give on Jehovah's day of anger!

While doing this, they exposed the Lies That Make God Seems Unlovable

The Lie That Made God Cruel
“The soul that is sinning—it itself will die.” (Ezekiel18:4) The dead “are conscious of nothing at all.” (Ecclesiastes9:5) If the soul dies and is unconscious, how could it suffer “eternalfire” or even the pain of everlasting separation from God?

Why It Matters
Cruelty does not endear us to God; it repels us.
God does not want you to serve him because you are terrified of him. Rather, Jesus said: “You must love Jehovah your God.” (Mark12:29,30) Moreover, when we realize that God does not act unjustly today, we can trust his future judgments too.

The Lie That Made God a Mystery
Trinity!
Jesus, the Son of God, never claimed to be equal to or of the same substance as his Father. Rather, he said: “I am going my way to the Father, because the Father is greater than I am.” (John14:28) He also told one of his followers: “I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.”—John 20:17.

The Lie That Made God Nameless
God said: “I am Jehovah.That is my name.”(Isaiah 42:[8]) (Psalms 83:18) Jehovah is a Hebrew name that means “He Causes to Become.”—Genesis 2:4

Why It Matters
God draws close to humans who use his name. Regarding “those thinking upon his name,” God promises: “I will show compassion upon them, just as a man shows compassion upon his son who is serving him.” (Malachi3:16,17) God also rewards those who call upon his name. The Bible says: “Everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.”—Romans10:13

Jehovah's Witnesses preaches that we are leaving in the last days (end time). So, it's of outmost important that all of us to apply the counsel recorded at Zephaniah 2:2,3 in our life, if we are the survive the great day of Jehovah.

Seek Jehovah, Seek Meekness, Seek Righteousness!
Probably we may be spared on Jehovah's day of anger.

Peace!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by PTimber(m): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
Their problem
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by SaffronSpice: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
rottennaija:

What they did can at best be described as "making offering in front of men to be praised by them".
That was why, it didn't take them long before they published it in their magazine entitled "the day the twin towers collapsed" because they wanted people to know how good they are and to elevate their religion. Countless other rendered assistance to injured people, helped homeless children and never published it.
-If you are familiar with the humanitarian services they render ,you'll know their assistance was genuine,and they were not making a parade of their virtue like you posited above.
It's a norm in the ministry;from the Rwanda Genocide to the Tsunami Earthquake,you name it--they have always been at the forefront helping both members and non-members,even in the face of persecution wink.

-It was not published for self-aggrandisement.
Awake deals with a panoply of subjects and the activities of Witnesses around the world.While Watchtower is meant for spiritual matters.
The edition you cited above can only be published in Awake to bring members up to speed with the activities of those in the state where the Twin Tower collapsed so as to motivate them to help the needy around them.
That's the reason & not what you are insinuating.

2 Likes

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by ismayl: 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
izzou:

So Jesus asked us not to believe in the holy spirit?

Sp Jesus told us that there is no life after death!

Have you heard the Jehovah witnesses preach?

I didn't say anything about prosperity bro. Their beliefs are just far from what Jesus told us about.

I strongly advise that you read the passages you quoted to

my guy don't disturb urself. either xtian or jehova witness, they are ALL bound for HELL.
JESUS wasn't either of the 2
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Oblak(m): 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
But they say there's no hell. This contradicts my own belief.
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by ismayl: 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
dumo1:

You don't want to hear the real truth. Do more research I was like you before till my eyes were opened by Jehovah's witnesses. it's left to you if you want to keep believing what your pastor preaches to you on the pulpit.

i wasa jehova witness for many years bfor accepting islam
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by izzou(m): 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
ismayl:

my guy don't disturb urself. either xtian or jehova witness, they are ALL bound for HELL.
JESUS wasn't either of the 2

Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
ismayl:

i wasa jehova witness for many years bfor accepting islam
Dude like seriously what made you convert and how did your parents take it?
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by atoleybaba(m): 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
IceDude:
OP sharap dia!. They are the ones criticizing people not the other way round....Who JW help
my brother jw help whoever wants to be helped.... If u decide not to need their help in knowing more bawt ur Creator they leave u in ur ignorance bruh
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by Flashh: 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
temitopesam:

Does not change anything.
There are always judas in the flock.

Most of them aren't it at all.
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by ismayl: 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
dumo1:

Dude like seriously what made you convert and how did your parents take it?
JW teaches ; u dont reason the word of GOD. u real inbetween the lines and follow and oreach nothing except whats in the bible. so when i found many questions begging for anwers. many myth. many falsehoods and contradictions, i accepted Islam already.
Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by smileysmiley(f): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=Nobleman500 post=47847568][/quote]shooo... now get lost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo / Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos / How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.