Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,961 members, 7,956,610 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

Is Drinking Of Beer A Sin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Drinking Of Beer A Sin? (823 Views)

Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. / Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery / Valentine Drinking: Lady Urinates On Herself (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Drinking Of Beer A Sin? by marvelck: 11:56am On Jul 24, 2016
Imagine a guy coming home to drink beer after church service, and a single girl rushing off to church for fellowship after having sex with a guy. Who are they deceiving?
Re: Is Drinking Of Beer A Sin? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2016
hmmmmmm sex on sundays is awesome. i dnt take alchohol though.
Re: Is Drinking Of Beer A Sin? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2016
undecided thought Jesus turned Water to wine? undecided

Eva wine?
Re: Is Drinking Of Beer A Sin? by ronald4lif(m): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
What da fvck isn't sin to believers bikonu? Unfortunately or fortunately, I'm a teetotaller and have no biz with beer but if not I'd have been drinking even inside the church if permitted.
Re: Is Drinking Of Beer A Sin? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
ronald4lif:
What da fvck isn't sin to believers bikonu? Unfortunately or fortunately, I'm a teetotaller and have no biz with beer but if not I'd have been drinking even inside the church if permitted.
Believers/ Christians don't have a problem with alcohol ........RELIGIOUS people do.
❤I oppose the stuff because you'll end up with a beer belly lipsrsealed
Re: Is Drinking Of Beer A Sin? by photoshoot(m): 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Believers/ Christians don't have a problem with alcohol ........RELIGIOUS people do.
❤I oppose the stuff because you'll end up with a beer belly lipsrsealed

Lol, what about spirit/liqour? You oppose?
Re: Is Drinking Of Beer A Sin? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
photoshoot:

Lol, what about spirit/liqour? You oppose?
No. Jesus drank wine. I see no problem with it then.
Re: Is Drinking Of Beer A Sin? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
Alcoholic drinks are made from fermented fruits.
Re: Is Drinking Of Beer A Sin? by Theoritical(m): 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
Where is it written In bible that drinking is sinful?

Pep should stop misinterpreting scriptures' yeah, I am a christian' a proud one@dat. I understand d bible to an extent where Noah was drunk" or is old testaments not part of the Holy bible?
Am not against drinking, but d abuse of it brings an entirely different spirit, if not wisely controlled, can lead to sinful desire..
An per- illicit sexual act, it's boldly written In Commandment. But let God be the Judge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Drinking Of Beer A Sin? by photoshoot(m): 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

lipsrsealed didnt know that.

Cc: Bluette
Re: Is Drinking Of Beer A Sin? by falconey(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

yeah he did , can anyone prove the wine contains ethanol?
Re: Is Drinking Of Beer A Sin? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
photoshoot:

lipsrsealed didnt know that.

Cc: Bluette
yep. during communion with his disciples.Luke:22
Re: Is Drinking Of Beer A Sin? by Airforce1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
Palm wine intoxicates.

If it's a sin to get high sometimes, God the creator won't create it for human consumption.

1 Like

Re: Is Drinking Of Beer A Sin? by Kruzilano(m): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
. He said "new wine new jar" forgive me, ifor not knowing d chapter, A wine that's can burst an old jar, just imagine how conc it can be?? In ephesians, said take little alcohol for thy stomach sake..
Re: Is Drinking Of Beer A Sin? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
falconey:

grin I can go to the Bible and get many answers to many questions but that is not 1.
❤But I can guarantee drinking alcoholic drink or non acholic drinks(they have non acholic wine and beer it's becoming a big thing here)
.......❤Is no sin.

Why'd you ask that question?
Re: Is Drinking Of Beer A Sin? by Kruzilano(m): 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
falconey:

yeah he did , can anyone prove the wine
contains ethanol?
. He said "new wine new jar" forgive me, ifor not knowing d chapter, A wine that's can burst an old jar, just imagine how conc it can be?? In ephesians, said take little alcohol for thy stomach sake..
Re: Is Drinking Of Beer A Sin? by photoshoot(m): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
Airforce1:
Palm wine intoxicates.

If it's a sin to get high sometimes, God the creator won't create it for human consumption.

God provided us "oceans", doesn't mean we should drown in it. smiley
Re: Is Drinking Of Beer A Sin? by falconey(m): 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
Airforce1:
Palm wine intoxicates.

no no boss , before the creation of man good and evil was in the world , we were given the free will to use , manipulate and modify the resources in the world .

practical example
your hypothesis is saying God created knife , If he doesn't want you to use it to kill and defend yourself he shouldn't have created it .

while my theory is saying God created knife and gave me the power to use it (freewill) to cook food or kill and defend myself .
Re: Is Drinking Of Beer A Sin? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
Kruzilano:
wink winkThanks dude. I guess I can find even that answer in it after all.
.....The Scriptures mark2:22 Matthew 9:17.
Re: Is Drinking Of Beer A Sin? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
op what are you saying?
Dec 31 2012.
i went out got really high and went to my church for pass over service! men it was lit! i danced more than david!
what didn't i do! in fact its on that day! calm guy like me prayed my heart out!
And my 2013 was awesome! there is something about going gaga for daddy, he will listen well
As to if its right to drink alchohol or not! go away!
even jesus changed water to WINE not ribena
so whats ur problem?
@girls.........funny thing is that 75% of relationships use sunday as their official day
so yes!! most girls that left church that day will get laid that day!
but in the end, they will still make heaven!!!
Re: Is Drinking Of Beer A Sin? by photoshoot(m): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
falconey:

no no boss , before the creation of man good and evil was in the world , we were given the free will to use , manipulate and modify the resources in the world .

practical example
your hypothesis is saying God created knife , If he doesn't want you to use it to kill and defend yourself he shouldn't have created it .

while my theory is saying God created knife and gave me the power to use it (freewill) to cook food or kill and defend myself ..

Very correct!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Was Raped At 17 By Someone I Trusted / HELP!!!!! Scared Of Women / Men And Their Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.