Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? (2357 Views)

Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. / Guys, Get In Here, Is This The Hottest Short Girl You Have Ever Seen? (photos) / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by kollisin(m): 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
This gal recently living in MA area. She got a sweet physique nice face but too religious. Please don't know what to tell her I'm having sleepless night. In her presence I am kinda weak unable to look her eye ball to eye ball like someone is holding gun and saying if you raise your head I am going to kill you...... please what did you say to your Gf when about to woo hee?
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
There's no such word to say.
It's intuitive. Just say every shít you feeling.

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
Excuse me.You look familiar.Any babe you use this line for,already know what you are up to.
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
First thing to say is 'Hi'

3 Likes

Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
If she is religious better. Go to her church and "stumble" into her. Then use the "Your face is familiar" opening line. If she likes you she will remember your face from your hood

You can then strike up a conversation based on the church and the area you live. You will get to know if she is smart and date-able enough for you and still easing the tension

2 Likes

Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
[size=13pt]Tell her

Hello

It's me grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
Suprnov3r:
If she is religious better. Go to her church and "stumble" into her. Then use the "Your face is familiar" opening line. If she likes you she will remember your face from your hood

You can then strike up a conversation based on the church and the area you live. You will get to know if she is smart and date-able enough for you and still easing the tension

wow, though I'm here to learn
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by 2dice01: 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
simple hello bae.. My name are rich richie dangote Wanna date you like calender

2 Likes

Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by cruzita(f): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
say hi aunty Patricia ,I wanna date u before menopause comes knocking
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
Just Tell her.... "Can I date you?... You are too cute to be overlooked".... Believe me, she will blush and say "Thank You" cheesy

You can now start from der cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by EmperorLee(m): 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
Just tell her

"Fine girl, open leg I want to give you belle"

Omo the girl go date you straight *straightface
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by Kaylexzy(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
kollisin:
This gal recently living in MA area. She got a sweet physique nice face but too religious. Please don't know what to tell her I'm having sleepless night. In her presence I am kinda weak unable to look her eye ball to eye ball like someone is holding gun and saying if you raise your head I am going to kill you...... please what did you say to your Gf when about to woo hee?

Simple!

Tell her dis:

Hello Bae, I love u. Oya talk Ur own!

Dat sh** works like magic!
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by Julietcutie(f): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lol
EmperorLee:
Just tell her

"Fine girl, open leg I want to give you belle"

Omo the girl go date you straight *straightface
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by EmperorLee(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
Julietcutie:
Lol

You see now, I have found me a new babe with that pick up line grin

Oya shey u will date me?
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by vickodedon(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
Tell her you just got a new fone nd will want her number to be the first in it. No be lie instead of phone number she go give you her bed number grin
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by Julietcutie(f): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
No tongue
EmperorLee:

You see now, I have found me a new babe with that pick up line grin

Oya shey u will date me?
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by EmperorLee(m): 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
Julietcutie:
No tongue

Haa shocked. My line did not work sha
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by TheAziz: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
say mofe ka ma dorawa
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by jashar(f): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
[size=13pt]Tell her

Hello

It's me grin[/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

hello from the other side nko?

Funny you grin
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by endoski: 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Just Tell her.... "Can I date you?... You are too cute to be overlooked".... Believe me, she will blush and say "Thank You" cheesy

The guy no go evn get morale talk dis one grin
BiafraBushBoy:

The guy no go evn get morale talk dis one
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
endoski:
The guy no go evn get morale talk dis one grin The guy no go evn get morale talk dis one

lol... grin

I wonder why a guy would be scared to talk to a lady

I talk to them anywhere, anytime, anyhow cheesy
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by PeachyP(f): 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
First thing to say is 'Hi'
Yup
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by allytinted: 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
OP just tell her " i love you,i like you, oya talk ur own" it works like juju....dont thank me.....what are friends for.
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
PeachyP:

Yup
I'll need to see your pic to proceed tongue
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by PeachyP(f): 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I'll need to see your pic to proceed tongue
Lol, why?
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by Henriclason(m): 11:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hello bea,can we collaborate and ejaculate....very simple cheesy
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by GoldenJAT(m): 7:06am On Jul 25, 2016
I want 2 date u... abi isn't that ur intention?? u de find tactics like say u de go warfront.
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by Isoni(m): 7:19am On Jul 25, 2016
GoldenJAT:
I want 2 date u... abi isn't that ur intention?? u de find tactics like say u de go warfront.

grin grin grin grin @ the warfront
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by NemzySeries(m): 7:35am On Jul 25, 2016
baby gal I wanna b d weeks of d months in ur heart so dat we cud form a nw calendar of luv........ Tank me l8r
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by calcal: 7:56am On Jul 25, 2016
Some of these guys are not the best to be in the office, anyway how are you doing?
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2016
PeachyP:

Lol, why?
It might inspire my lines
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by PeachyP(f): 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
It might inspire my lines
Like rap lines?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? / Did You Know!!! When Nkechi Washes Her Underwear, Something Shows(pics) / 7 Ways To Identify Broke Girls, A MUST READ!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.