Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram (86425 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) / Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos / Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by Cherishing(f): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
Her life Oo

walks out speedily
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by MadCow1: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
Those fans are haters. .

Those juggz are on point.
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by esosuo2: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
20 gun shot to all the fallen heros around d world wen no wan gry package inside bra
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by esosuo2: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
20 gun shots to all the fallen heros around d world wen no wan gry package inside bra
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
Eeeeeew! She is sooo ugly! My golly! I think will smell bad too embarassed
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by shakabulla(m): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
Wow
CXLVII:
Newtons law of Olosho
Olosho will always be an Olosho anyday, any time and can be transformed from local Olosho to Executive Olosho but will always remain an Olosho
It should be LAW OF CONSERVATION OF OLOSHO!
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by Aarenasbaba(m): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
Thank God!!!! I no watch am
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by davibid: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
Abeg let her be jor

Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by Donben33(f): 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
Makes me wonder why but she seems to like the embarrassment.
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by Banter1(m): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
Devil is using her.
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by Checked86: 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
Foolinlove, the great boobs activist, won't like this topic.
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by Ladycloud(f): 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
Damn.. People have no joy..
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by ajokeade920: 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
I love dat gurl called yvonne j*****, she aint gat no chills 4 dem frustrated niggas attacking her world! itz so crazie wen you av barbarians as fwends...
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by cutetopsey(f): 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lols grin grin cheesy

Celebrities and fans things

Looking hawt dearie
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
Click like, it's my birthday

1 Like

Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by anochuko01(m): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
show me a day without breastt story on front page....and I'll show the day Arsenal won champions league.
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by glossy6(f): 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
CXLVII:
Newtons law of Olosho

Olosho will always be an Olosho anyday, any time and can be transformed from local Olosho to Executive Olosho but will always remain an Olosho

That must be the 4th law of motion grin grin
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
People should really learn to mind their business. She shoulda simply blocked em, no use replying.
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by kayo80(m): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
thatNUPEboy:
Choi! These jezebel daughters won't let my free innocent mind be sad

LMAO!!!
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by mikron(m): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
cheesy

Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by seunny4lif(m): 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
CXLVII:
Newtons law of Olosho

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by seguno2: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
kiddoiLL:
is it a must to complain bout someone elses boobs?? dem use boobs swear fr una?

Na who ask am to put the things on public display?
Who she want epp with the drooping slippers?
Na you? wink
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by omofabulous(f): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
So on point, discipline as to start from somewhere, everyone wants the imitate the Europeans
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by CXLVII: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
glossy6:

That must be the 4th law of motion grin grin

Sorry

You re right. My mistake
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by nijanigga: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
those don't look like oranges to me, they're pawpaw .
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by emmand2(m): 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
Fans with their bad mouth,dats celebrity stuff na
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by RedCapChief(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nairaland has become fascinated with breasts. The same people that are shouting about her breasts will not hesitate to press cheesy
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by agrovick(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
See traffic, you guys are all pervs
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by alexarelano(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
emeijeh:
Everyday, na so so breast mata dem dey table for nairaland.
E don taya us abeg!

Meanwhile, she say somebody face be like plate
Kai see finishing grin grin grin
Had it been u understand d language of oloshos, u would have understood the meaning of the word PLATE
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by 4reala(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
kiddoiLL:
is it a must to complain bout someone elses boobs?? dem use boobs swear fr una?
lol. But I think if she no want comments, she for no post such
Re: For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram by alexarelano(m): 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
Peacetemi:
grin grin grin Chai!!! Even on a Sunday?? If I spend a day on nairaland without seeing boobs thread on FP, I will cut off my head and eat it. Labreasticlala and boobs
Ban nighs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts / Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! / Man Grabs Anita Joseph Butt In Viral Photo, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.