Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Nairaland Decides: Vote For Or Against Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Decides: Vote For Or Against Buhari (936 Views)

Maina’s Recall Was Grand Conspiracy Against Buhari – Human Rights Lawyer, / Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" / Nigerian Army Denies Planning A Coup Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Decides: Vote For Or Against Buhari by Oluwabusobomi(f): 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
Happy Sunday to you all.

Let this be the official voice of Nairaland users on the current popularity of President Muhammadu Buhari

Please no comment!

Click LIKE to vote FOR Buhari

Click SHARE to vote AGAINST Buhari

Let the voting start now!

Lalasticlala

19 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Nairaland Decides: Vote For Or Against Buhari by mccoy47(m): 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
Are u INEC? undecided
Re: Nairaland Decides: Vote For Or Against Buhari by Badtman(m): 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
In Orubebe voice, you better go look for job, if you are Jobless

Wetin make you dey Lalasticlala is it by force to go Dubai sorry i mean FTC

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Decides: Vote For Or Against Buhari by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
happy sunday dear u dont need to post this shit here. lipsrsealed undecided undecided..
Re: Nairaland Decides: Vote For Or Against Buhari by EMMYLBANKS(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
that moment when you use a polite way to ask for likes and share on nairaland because that is the most price asset an individual on nairaland have so he or she can't just give it away like that
Re: Nairaland Decides: Vote For Or Against Buhari by Badtman(m): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
that moment when you use a polite way to ask for likes and share on nairaland because that is the most price asset an individual on nairaland have so he or she can't just give it away like that
you get her grin
Re: Nairaland Decides: Vote For Or Against Buhari by 247Potential: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
No need for this. He was defeated by a Stone last time on Nairaland sad

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Decides: Vote For Or Against Buhari by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
What would Nairaland decide change now?.Buhari already knows Nigerians are being dissapointed, We would decide in 2019.

Btw,op without comments,your thread would leave the Politics front page and your poll would fail.
Re: Nairaland Decides: Vote For Or Against Buhari by mightyhaze: 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
Say buha ariri...

Frankly speaking this buhari change has made me think more critically,..businesswise. Presently my income has more than tripled and honestly I cant describe the feeling I get wen ppl (both young n old,male and females(esp wink) shower me with praises wen dey benefit 4m my generosity in the midst of dis 'hardship'.there is nuffn dat compares 2 d feeling u get wen an old pensioneer dat hasn't received a dime in months looks upon u with a face creased with pleasant suprise because u just blessed him wit 50k,..and stuffs like dat.well,I knw dis' kinda petty,..but heck,ma beneficiaries wudt gv a hoot!

I just look at ppl dat were chanting 'buhari' buhari',like zombies and how dey are whinning and crying daily,and I just shake my head and thank God 4 makin me an igboman with all it takes 2 survive in any darned situation!

Na now me dey 'say buahahaha ri'!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Decides: Vote For Or Against Buhari by eleojo23: 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
I am conducting a second poll down here. It is not good to use only one poll.
If you don't trust the OP and you think that she will rig the results, I am giving you an alternative. grin

Click 'Like' to vote against Buhari and 'Share' to vote for him.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Decides: Vote For Or Against Buhari by Sirmuel1(m): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
eleojo23:
If you don't trust the OP and you think that she will rig the results, I am giving you an alternative. grin

Even the ancestors are against Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Decides: Vote For Or Against Buhari by zanebaddo(m): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
mightyhaze:
Say buha ariri.

Frankly speaking this buhari change has made me think more critically,..businesswise. Presently my income has more than tripled and honestly I cant describe the feeling I get wen ppl (both young n old,male and females(esp wink) shower me with praises wen dey benefit 4m my generosity in the midst of dis 'hardship'.there is nuffn dat compares 2 d feeling u get wen an old pensioneer dat hasn't received a dime in months looks upon u with a face creased with pleasant suprise because u just blessed him wit 50k,..and stuffs like dat.well,I knw dis' kinda petty,..but heck,ma beneficiaries wudt gv a hoot!

I just look at ppl dat were chanting 'buhari' buhari',like zombies and how dey are whinning and crying daily,and I just shake my head and thank God 4 makin me an igboman with all it takes 2 survive in any darned situation!

Na now me dey 'say buahahaha ri'!

nwanne which business you de do? Help your bro
Re: Nairaland Decides: Vote For Or Against Buhari by sarrki(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
Op it's seems u underestimate the resolute of Nigerians to wither through all this .

I am not finding it easy also with the present administration but we are determined to go through for the Good of the yet unborn Nigeria.
Re: Nairaland Decides: Vote For Or Against Buhari by Jirate(m): 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
247Potential:
No need for this. He was defeated by a Stone last time on Nairaland sad

Even a Rotten Fowl will defeat Buhari in a popularity contest today. Bastard APC. cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Decides: Vote For Or Against Buhari by coolscott(m): 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
eleojo23:

[size=13pt]I thought about that. When there are many shares (against Buhari) vs likes for (him)
She can (if she wants to rig/cheat) change the text to...

Click LIKE to vote AGAINST Buhari

Click SHARE to vote FOR Buhari

automatically upturning the results
[/size]
Re: Nairaland Decides: Vote For Or Against Buhari by eleojo23: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
coolscott:

[size=13pt]I thought about that. When there are many shares (against Buhari) vs likes for (him)
She can (if she wants to rig/cheat) change the text to...

Click LIKE to vote AGAINST Buhari

Click SHARE to vote FOR Buhari

automatically upturning the results
[/size]

Exactly!
Re: Nairaland Decides: Vote For Or Against Buhari by okikiosibodu(m): 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lets wait till 2019

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Vs. Fayose: Truth Spoken Too Late, More Destructive Than A Lie / Buhari Will Become Nigeria’s Best President Ever — Garba Shehu / Emulate Nnewi In Economic Devt-gen Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.