Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Dogara, Lasun, Leo Ogor Padded The 2016 Budget - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara, Lasun, Leo Ogor Padded The 2016 Budget - Sahara Reporters (32061 Views)

Leo Ogor Could Be Sacked Over 6-Month Sickness / Sharia Court Bill: Leo Ogor Speaks - "Nobody Is Expanding Sharia To Anywhere" / Amaechi Defended Lagos-Calabar Project Budget (sahara Reporters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara, Lasun, Leo Ogor Padded The 2016 Budget - Sahara Reporters by mapet: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2016
Integrityfarms:
By the time APC finishes with Nigeria, we would be left with CHANGE!

And that is what we prayed for, continue to pray for and by God's grace will get
Re: Dogara, Lasun, Leo Ogor Padded The 2016 Budget - Sahara Reporters by Dsdada: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2016
And come to think of it, you'll never hear the "common sense" Senator say anything!
Re: Dogara, Lasun, Leo Ogor Padded The 2016 Budget - Sahara Reporters by anonimi: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2016
Re: Dogara, Lasun, Leo Ogor Padded The 2016 Budget - Sahara Reporters by lexyclasy: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2016
jahsharon:
EFCC goons are already warming up for mass arrest of honourable criminals. Wailers get ready to wail, the people's general, the civilian dictator, the headache of looters is coming for the national thieves. More thieves are going to spend days in Kuje Prison.
What i saw here is vetting and lobbying to include project from their concern constituencies.....if there's any budget padding show us side by side the one sent from budget ministry and the inflated one from Dogara.....Jibrin you are a thief....just like SATAN you dont want to go in alone without dragging others image to the mud....if there's any skeleton in Dogara's cupboard do you think he will mess up with you....go away Give us better legislation and stop this useless distraction
Re: Dogara, Lasun, Leo Ogor Padded The 2016 Budget - Sahara Reporters by magnified(m): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2016
Guess we should still blame it on GEJ?

Even after the budget went through several scrutiny, had imagine Nigeria and price of various contract, lasun was said to have added ojutu bridge, a 20m bridge to the budget at 700m naira and was wondering the price, now I can see the reason. (2.5b nairn return)

APC......Party of Progressive Thieves
Re: Dogara, Lasun, Leo Ogor Padded The 2016 Budget - Sahara Reporters by Bimpe29: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2016
Our Honourable Members are selfish and useless.
Re: Dogara, Lasun, Leo Ogor Padded The 2016 Budget - Sahara Reporters by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 10:19am On Jul 25, 2016
how much did you pad? so femi Gbajabiamila de sleep as una de pad the budget? Mr Man just shut up, na because dem remove sugar for your mouth na him you de para. Nigerians know better.
Re: Dogara, Lasun, Leo Ogor Padded The 2016 Budget - Sahara Reporters by habax(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2016
Oya wake up, it has made FP
Oasis007:
I'm kinda sceptical that Lalasticlala would consider this post for FP!
You know why?!
Because the OP didn't include the source!
Kindly wake me if it eventually makes FP!
Re: Dogara, Lasun, Leo Ogor Padded The 2016 Budget - Sahara Reporters by Ayiose(m): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2016
Pls give immunity to Saraki,Dogara until they... o sorry and all members of d national assembly until they die. These honourable thieves should not be treated like d dishonourale ones that attacked d bullion van yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Lasun, Leo Ogor Padded The 2016 Budget - Sahara Reporters by crown247(m): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2016
tell me why the economy wont be in recession? corruption left, right, front and back. Mr (nothing Hon. abt him) Leo Ogor having known how corrupt both the Upper nd Lower Champers are came up with the bill seeking the immunity of principal officers in both Champers so that all the principal officers can loot our treasury dry before their tenure expires and once they leave office they will opt for free bargain. its high time Nigerian youths rose to the occasion before our dear Nation is mortgaged by our rogue politicians.
Re: Dogara, Lasun, Leo Ogor Padded The 2016 Budget - Sahara Reporters by MalcoImX: 11:29am On Jul 25, 2016
Qmerit:
Yes many of us knew and we re not surprise..
When they said they were going to deal with Jibrin in House of rep in previous thread my question was, deal with him cause he's telling Nigerians he's not alone in the padding business? They re all the same and no one is innocent in both houses of National Assembly

Once it comes to things like this apc,pdp,apga etc in the house are usually united like "ants and sugar" and leave their supporters and constituencies in the dark. No wonder PMB said no money for constituency projects.. hiaaaaaaa

This padding that makes executive look like a laughing stock few months back!
Expect more spill from both houses of National Assembly!
Exactly my comment before!
I remember the abuses Buhari got because of the missing and the padded budget. Buhari got it right here again - no money for constituency projects. Hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Lasun, Leo Ogor Padded The 2016 Budget - Sahara Reporters by bluecircle470: 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
Looting has no borderline!
Re: Dogara, Lasun, Leo Ogor Padded The 2016 Budget - Sahara Reporters by Oasis007(m): 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
habax:
Oya wake up, it has made FP
grin

Thanks for waking me!
Re: Dogara, Lasun, Leo Ogor Padded The 2016 Budget - Sahara Reporters by Babacele: 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
omenka:
Dude it is so depressing honestly. NASS is indeed one of our greatest albatrosses against the realisation of our dreams as a nation. Imagine this coming from the boyish Dogara- just same way Facrook Lawal bit the dust back then.

If criminal charges are instituted against them tomorrow, they'd run to the press claiming executive interference and dictatorship!! What sort of nonsense is this? The legit monies they collect from honest labour is enough to take care of them and 5 generations after them, yet they just HAVE TO STEAL!!

This was the reason why I almost ran mad when Evans Nwerem said the other day that he "almost shed tears the last time Saraki was in court only to see that the court was in recess". That "time that would have been spent performing some national assignment was wasted going to court". What other national assignment do those people, irrespective of their party, perform besides stealing?? angry
no mind Wabara talking nonsense....'almost shedding tears'? ,and I was like which kind useless talk be this? no shedding tears for workers wey never collect salaries abi jobless youths but for Saratif ......
Re: Dogara, Lasun, Leo Ogor Padded The 2016 Budget - Sahara Reporters by 1forall: 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nigeria has to be the only country in the world where parliament executes projects.
Re: Dogara, Lasun, Leo Ogor Padded The 2016 Budget - Sahara Reporters by free13: 10:18am On Jul 26, 2016
Renovation of Mosques. shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Streets Of Owerri Agog With Buhari Visit To Imo / Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence / Rauf Olaniyan Impeached As Oyo Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.