Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

6 Reactions You Get When You’re Hitting On A Naija Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reactions You Get When You’re Hitting On A Naija Babe (945 Views)

“no Naija Babe Can Ever Match My Curves!” – Ivorian Chic Shares Unclad Selfies / 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You / I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reactions You Get When You’re Hitting On A Naija Babe by samirex01: 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
Naija girls are everything!

Nigerian girls are made of star dust, kindness, grace, beauty and spice. Pepper is a spice lol! We get a lot of flak from Nigerian guys and other non-Nigerian guys.

Naija girls are great. It’s not our fault we’re clued into the many demonic ways the guys of these days operate. We’re smart like that.
Here are some common ways we react when guys hit on us:

1. He’s talking too much

Some guys are just so clueless. You look tired but they will still want to give you the entire history of their lives and that of their entire family on meeting you the first time.

2. When he is rich and asks for your name

Who doesn’t like money?! Lol, we enthusiastically answer this one like:

3. When he’s boasting and lying his teeth off

Especially when you know he’s lying. And he doesn’t know you’re a smart Naija girl with plenty experience in Yoruba demonology studies.

4. He’s cute but his English is ugly af

Some guys speak the kind of English that will have you shouting “Blood of God!” after a few minutes

VIEW FULL-LIST CLICK HERE http://www.9jalingo.com/2016/07/6-reactions-you-get-when-youre-hitting.html
Re: 6 Reactions You Get When You’re Hitting On A Naija Babe by sinaj(f): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
No 4 tho

Reminds me of Shege in Jenifas diary grin
Re: 6 Reactions You Get When You’re Hitting On A Naija Babe by umehmj(m): 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
lol
Re: 6 Reactions You Get When You’re Hitting On A Naija Babe by justicejay(m): 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin
Re: 6 Reactions You Get When You’re Hitting On A Naija Babe by Houseofglam7(f): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hehehehehehe

Awon badt guys
Re: 6 Reactions You Get When You’re Hitting On A Naija Babe by lirusehn(m): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
undecided
Re: 6 Reactions You Get When You’re Hitting On A Naija Babe by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hehe
Re: 6 Reactions You Get When You’re Hitting On A Naija Babe by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
hmmm
Re: 6 Reactions You Get When You’re Hitting On A Naija Babe by princeakins(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Hehehehehehe

Awon badt guys

LOol... dy r swt now cool

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Define "Cheating"? / My Mother Inlaw Is Inlove With Me / Ahn Ahn.... Were This Couple Forced To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.