Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,385 members, 7,954,558 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

Fayose Tells EFCC To Publish Statement Of Accounts Of Dasuki Arms Deal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Tells EFCC To Publish Statement Of Accounts Of Dasuki Arms Deal (666 Views)

Gtb Cries Out For Help Over Multiple Closure Of Accounts. / You Cannot Break Into My House And Go Free – Jonah Jang Tells EFCC / Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Tells EFCC To Publish Statement Of Accounts Of Dasuki Arms Deal by ganisucks(f): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ekiti State Governor, Mr
Ayodele Fayose, has
challenged the Economic and
Financial Crimes Commission
(EFCC) to make public the
statement it has extracted
from the former National
Security Adviser (NSA), Col.
Sambo Dasuki, in its ongoing
probe of money meant for
the purchase of arms and
the funding of the last
general elections in the
country.
He also said the agency
should publish his personal
accounts it has frozen to let
the whole world know what
are contained therein.
The governor threw the
challenge at the weekend
while featuring on an
interview programme on a
private radio station in
Ibadan, Oyo State .
In a statement on Sunday by
his Chief Press Secretary, Mr
Idowu Adelusi, the governor
opined that by publishing
Dasuki’s statement, it would
at least show whether the
ex-NSA gave money to
former Minister of State for
Defence, Senator Musiliu
Obanikoro or anybody to
give him (Fayose).
“What I am facing in Ekiti is
a war of the elite and
incidentally, it is the masses
that vote people into office.
We know some failed Ekiti
politicians who now resume
daily in EFCC office to concoct
stories and give same to
their commissioned
newspapers to publish. It is
only one or two newspapers
that always have their so-
called exclusive stories and
they follow the same patern.
“The EFCC is only engaged
in mind game. They think
they can wear me out, that is
not possible as God is on my
side because I stand for the
truth. EFCC has not told
Nigerians how money was
wired to me. They must be
responsible to do
investigation that would not
be a media issue. What the
EFCC and their APC
collaborators are trying to
do is to set the people of the
state against me and they
have failed.
“In my two accounts that
they have frozen, I have
N300 million in the fixed
deposit one and N82 million
in the other. Both accounts
and my properties were duly
declared in my Asset
Declaration Form. They are
treading the same 2006 path
and they will fail woefully by
the grace of God. What they
did in 2006, the Supreme
Court declared it illegal and I
came back to office exactly
eight years after. It means
one of us lied and was
mischievous,” he said.
MORE DETAILS LATER
www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/07/24/fayose-to-efcc-publish-statement-of-accounts-for-dasukis-arms-deal/#14693680709531&event=tpLoaded&height=772&cb=false
Re: Fayose Tells EFCC To Publish Statement Of Accounts Of Dasuki Arms Deal by lekkie073(m): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
bubu no go free grin
Re: Fayose Tells EFCC To Publish Statement Of Accounts Of Dasuki Arms Deal by ganisucks(f): 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
Only cowardly yoruba men are afraid to join Fayose in his struggle. Fayose, real brave sickle-cell immune yorubas are behind you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Tells EFCC To Publish Statement Of Accounts Of Dasuki Arms Deal by dullardeen(m): 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
This is like telling the devil to preach the Gospel!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Tells EFCC To Publish Statement Of Accounts Of Dasuki Arms Deal by Realist2: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
We know that this Buhari anti corruption war is charade, anybody that criticise Buhari get roped in Dasuki,s gate and you become guilty and convicted by his EFCC.
Now, if i may ask, what are the much celebrated recovered and returned loot that the country is so broke now and no money to implements the longest budget ever prepared in his of this country?, such that MDAs are even considering slashing salaries ?.
Lies, no matter how far its travelled, a day truth will overthrow it, so Efcc and buh haria make una kontinue.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Tells EFCC To Publish Statement Of Accounts Of Dasuki Arms Deal by cornoil(m): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
Fayose was smart, he didn't collect Dansuki's cake through bank transfer. How do you expect Dansuki's account to reflect the transaction when Obanikoro brought the money to you according to EFCC. Fayose sharp man I hail you, hard case for EFCC to win in a Court.
Re: Fayose Tells EFCC To Publish Statement Of Accounts Of Dasuki Arms Deal by Boss13: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
Is this man called Fayose still talking when his comrade, Omisore, has entered a plea bargain with EFCC. It seems the immunity Fayose enjoys has driven him insane.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Tells EFCC To Publish Statement Of Accounts Of Dasuki Arms Deal by Tearg1: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
Chai!!!! The Power of Boldness!!!!!!

The bible says "Who can stand before the Lord, He that has clean hands and a pure heart"
Re: Fayose Tells EFCC To Publish Statement Of Accounts Of Dasuki Arms Deal by DamiBukola: 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
I love this man, Agba akin fear nobody. EFCC pls publish his account let us see who is lying.
Re: Fayose Tells EFCC To Publish Statement Of Accounts Of Dasuki Arms Deal by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
Fayose should use the foi and his lawyer to compel efcc to publish the alleged wired statement of account.

(1) (Reply)

The Prophet Waiting Patiently For His Last Laugh / Breaking News! Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington Dc / Jonathan Intervening In PDP Crisis, Meets BOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.