Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Please, Mature Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Mature Advice Needed (1206 Views)

Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only / Please Mature Minds I Need Ur Advice And Suggestions / Please MATURE Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Mature Advice Needed by Dfrenzy(m): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hi nairaland, there's this lady that i have always wanted for a romantic relationship and, as time went by, we got very close. We practically discuss everything and, she enjoys listening to my sexcapades as well as, any form of sex stories. She is even aware of some of my sex companions, there was this nigth, a couple of months back that, after we had a very emotional interaction at her place, i left to spend the night with a female friend. About thirty minutes later, she started calling me, that i should come over to her place. I made her to understand that, i was far away, which i was. Anyway, we never talked about what it was that she really needed me for that night. Recently, i told her how badly i needed her. She claimed to be very touch but, that it won't be possible. After pleading that i should try to forget about her, she then said, i should see her as a sister. Please house, what do you think?
Re: Please, Mature Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
ITS a blatant lie, she dnt see you as a brother, well i think you should treat her like a sister too, after she must have bein tired of pretending, she will eventually give u kpomo to chop.
Re: Please, Mature Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
It's not even we all need to think abt it..

U juz been "zoned" grin grin grin

Now juz move on with ur sexcapades ooo..
Re: Please, Mature Advice Needed by megareal: 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
Until she says otherwise, see her as a sister.
Re: Please, Mature Advice Needed by kiddoiLL(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
Dfrenzy:
Hi nairaland, there's this lady that i have always wanted for a romantic relationship and, as time went by, we got very close. We practically discuss everything and, she enjoys listening to my sexcapades as well as, any form of sex stories. She is even aware of some of my sex companions, there was this nigth, a couple of months back that, after we had a very emotional interaction at her place, i left to spend the night with a female friend. About thirty minutes later, she started calling me, that i should come over to her place. I made her to understand that, i was far away, which i was. Anyway, we never talked about what it was that she really needed me for that night. Recently, i told her how badly i needed her. She claimed to be very touch but, that it won't be possible. After pleading that i should try to forget about her, she then said, i should see her as a sister. Please house, what do you think?
my brother...she's your sister
Re: Please, Mature Advice Needed by UndisputedBosom(m): 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
Keep pestin her......she's just tryin 2 be tough....

For the main time....you're ZONED
Re: Please, Mature Advice Needed by EmperorLee(m): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
Happy Zone's Day to you Op cheesy
Re: Please, Mature Advice Needed by Tenkobos(m): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
Stop asking her to be yours and start treating her like yours.
Re: Please, Mature Advice Needed by AngelAhnie(f): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
Tenkobos:
Him don leave am again sad
Re: Please, Mature Advice Needed by Tenkobos(m): 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Him don leave am again sad
being cookedgrin
Re: Please, Mature Advice Needed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
OPEYEMI WAS HERE... IF U DEY FIND ME I DEY HERE cool cool cool grin grin
Re: Please, Mature Advice Needed by AngelAhnie(f): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
Tenkobos:
being cookedgrin
Go and take it grin
Re: Please, Mature Advice Needed by Daniel2289(m): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
Go ahead n take her as a sister. But Neva let her use u. Be wise.
Re: Please, Mature Advice Needed by Dfrenzy(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
kiddoiLL:
my brother...she's your sister
lol
Re: Please, Mature Advice Needed by Dfrenzy(m): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
Daniel2289:
Go ahead n take her as a sister. But Neva let her use u. Be wise.
Thanks
Re: Please, Mature Advice Needed by Dfrenzy(m): 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
Tenkobos:
Hmmm... Can you please throw more light on this?
Re: Please, Mature Advice Needed by Dfrenzy(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
EmperorLee:
Happy Zone's Day to you Op cheesy
Wishing you thesame o, my guy
Re: Please, Mature Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin Friend zoned grin
Re: Please, Mature Advice Needed by Dfrenzy(m): 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
ellacute45:
grin Friend zoned grin
grin
ellacute45:
grin Friend zoned grin
Thanks, so how do i get out n get sex zoned?
Re: Please, Mature Advice Needed by Dfrenzy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Keep pestin her......she's just tryin 2 be tough....

For the main time....you're ZONED
Hmmm... Ok, thanks
Re: Please, Mature Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
Dfrenzy:
grin Thanks, so how do i get out n get sex zoned?
No apian way bro once you are in friend zone cheesy wink
Re: Please, Mature Advice Needed by Dfrenzy(m): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
megareal:
Until she says otherwise, see her as a sister.
Ok, ma thanks
Re: Please, Mature Advice Needed by Dfrenzy(m): 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
ellacute45:

No apian way bro once you are in friend zone cheesy wink
Lol, there's always a way. Thanks though
Re: Please, Mature Advice Needed by Dfrenzy(m): 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:
It's not even we all need to think abt it..

U juz been "zoned" grin grin grin

Now juz move on with ur sexcapades ooo..
Hmmm... Thanks
Re: Please, Mature Advice Needed by Dfrenzy(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
ITS a blatant lie, she dnt see you as a brother, well i think you should treat her like a sister too, after she must have bein tired of pretending, she will eventually give u kpomo to chop.
Saintsamuraii, not only where you the first to comment, you also said my thought. Truth is, she has been engage for a while now and, she opened up to me how the guy was the one who literally uplifted her from grass to grace. She said, it would be pure wickedness on her part to cheat on him. I believe, it's a conscience struggle.
Re: Please, Mature Advice Needed by EmperorLee(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
Dfrenzy:
Wishing you thesame o, my guy

grin cheesy
Re: Please, Mature Advice Needed by jeffery251(m): 11:37am On Jul 27, 2016
Dfrenzy:
Saintsamuraii, not only where you the first to comment, you also said my thought. Truth is, she has been engage for a while now and, she opened up to me how the guy was the one who literally uplifted her from grass to grace. She said, it would be pure wickedness on her part to cheat on him. I believe, it's a conscience struggle.
@op
So you have finally opened up the whole truth. I don't know why some guys think with their balls and not their brain?
U know fully well that d lady in question is in a serious relationship, so why tempting her to be one of ur sex partners?
Re: Please, Mature Advice Needed by Dfrenzy(m): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
jeffery251:

@op
So you have finally opened up the whole truth. I don't know why some guys think with their balls and not their brain?
U know fully well that d lady in question is in a serious relationship, so why tempting her to be one of ur sex partners?
Saint Jeff, abeg 4give me.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies N Guys Turn Up!!!!!!! Drop Ur Number To Join A Romantic Whatsapp Group / My Confession! Ladies Only / How Come Only Women Can Be Raped And Not MEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.