Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

A Correlation - This Is Why We Throng To Yorubaland For Our Bread & Butter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Correlation - This Is Why We Throng To Yorubaland For Our Bread & Butter (2164 Views)

Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland / 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population / Tinubu Is A Pillar, Leader In Yorubaland - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Correlation - This Is Why We Throng To Yorubaland For Our Bread & Butter by MayorofLagos(m): 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
nduchucks:
There is a theory that "Igbos are the most energetic parvenus" who have successfully challenged the established order of
supremacy which the Yoruba occupied in the elitist professional civil service and economic establishments all across this great country. The OP will never admit that he subscribes to the theory.

The Igbos admire the man of energy, the gogetter and that the qualities stressed in children’s upbringing are property, money,
honesty, and loyalty to kinsmen".

Calling folks flaties and the like does not change these facts.

I dont subscribe to or admit to theories that cannot be substantiated on the ground, even if only anedoctally.

Other attributes in the list are innate but Ibo is apathetic to honest means of earning his living, always acting out his instincts first before giving thoughts to the principle of "cause and effect" which is the paramount code of living in the Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: A Correlation - This Is Why We Throng To Yorubaland For Our Bread & Butter by omenka(m): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
MayorofLagos:

Omenka, as far they are concerned that ECCIMA Chairman na Yorubaman.

If you comb through Iboland you will be shocked with the amount of underdevelopment in socioeconomic measures. We dont hear because Ibos do a good job hiding their shame. Its just now coming out in the age of instantaneous multimedia reporting....meanwhile socio economic challenges in Yorubaland has been exposed and been subject of public discourse for decades.
cheesycheesy. When they come for your head, hope you can stand the onslaught. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Correlation - This Is Why We Throng To Yorubaland For Our Bread & Butter by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
MayorofLagos:

Whatsup my dearest enchanter ...mmmmmwwahh!!
Everytime i blow you kiss nwafor blood begin to boil. grin
lol. I am good. thanks
Re: A Correlation - This Is Why We Throng To Yorubaland For Our Bread & Butter by nduchucks: 8:24am On Jul 25, 2016
One would have thought the OP would have been properly dealt with by now.
Re: A Correlation - This Is Why We Throng To Yorubaland For Our Bread & Butter by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2016
Mayoroflagos, how is your igbo wife doing? Hope you are taking good care of your igbo in laws? cheesy
Re: A Correlation - This Is Why We Throng To Yorubaland For Our Bread & Butter by CONFAMA: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2016
nduchucks:

the truth is a bitter pill...
Re: A Correlation - This Is Why We Throng To Yorubaland For Our Bread & Butter by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2016
nduchucks:

That guy is married to an igbo woman, don't be fooled.The wife is from Imo State grin grin grin

That's why I don't take igbo vs yoruba fights online serious. grin grin
The crase between yoruba men getting married to igbo women is on the rise.

2 Likes

Re: A Correlation - This Is Why We Throng To Yorubaland For Our Bread & Butter by MayorofLagos(m): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
nduchucks:

grin yeye pesin!
I have nine lives my brother, nine!

Chinyere, my wife has seven lives of her own to borrow me if needed. So who is the Ibo to try Mayor of Lagos? grin

1 Like

Re: A Correlation - This Is Why We Throng To Yorubaland For Our Bread & Butter by MayorofLagos(m): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
LynnPetra:
Mayoroflagos, how is your igbo wife doing? Hope you are taking good care of your igbo in laws? cheesy

She is doing wonderful my sister. My inlaws are amazing as well. Chinyere sister, Ada is getting married to Buraimoh in December, to God is glory. We will storm SE for their wedding. grin

1 Like

Re: A Correlation - This Is Why We Throng To Yorubaland For Our Bread & Butter by HydrogenForest: 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
MayorofLagos you have no shame,

The subject of this thread is nowhere on the article, you are just trying to ease your pain your have suffered from other threads.

Mynd44, this thread is a fraud, check the source and the title of the thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Reacts To Orji Kalu's Visit To IPOB Leader In Kuje Prison / List Of African President Who Doesn't Obey ECOWAS Order. / The Recent Picture Of Buhari With EU Parliament President Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.