Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry (67422 Views)

Private Universities That Are Not Owned By Religious Institutions. / School Fees At Children's International School, Lekki / N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by halfricanadian(f): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
zicoraads:

Keep studying everything cheesy

Have you seen the teachers at Bonny? shocked shocked

shocked tellme bou dem?
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by Amberon11: 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
How are they?
zicoraads:

Keep studying everything cheesy

Have you seen the teachers at Bonny? shocked shocked
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
Good.
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
I know this thread might deserted because some persons are looking for the opposite
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by neocortex: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
SexyRat:
If are still wallowing in ignorance that Churches are rich cos of tithes and offerings, receive sense.

I believed in Supernatural supply

There is no such thing as supernatural supply or money ritual, money is printed
with machines not prayers or invocations.

And there are three ways to become rich, it is either by selling something, scamming people
or being given freely none of which is supernatural.

Don't believe everything you are told without evidence!

2 Likes

Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by gbagyiza: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
God bless him for such wonderful gesture
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by youngest85(m): 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by flokii: 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
halfricanadian:
cheesy cheesy

I'm kuku a teacher by profession

grin

I like that.. Very good sense of humor
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by halfricanadian(f): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
flokii:

grin

I like that.. Very good sense of humor

Tanx cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by Dolemite(f): 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
Amberon11:
Coming from an aspiring IndecentStar, im not suprised.

Sure call a dog a bad name so you can hang it, the truth hurts and you know it! stop deceiving yourself. tongue
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by flokii: 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
VIP things.. Even d kids won't miss their parents much

It all boils down to money.. Gud money
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by paschal47(m): 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol no mopol officer
i said it, not to far from my guess. imagine yourself with a rifle.

#the marine would fit you
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by flakkybaby: 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
God help me i want to do more than these. This is wonderful
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by halfricanadian(f): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
paschal47:

i said it, not to far from my guess. imagine yourself with a rifle.

#the marine would fit you

The marine will fit u too tongue
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by paschal47(m): 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

The marine will fit u too tongue
lol but i dread the sea sad
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by halfricanadian(f): 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
paschal47:

lol but i dread the sea sad

I use d ocean as wrapper cheesy
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by fortunechy(m): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
abeg i want to apply
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by zicoraads: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

shocked tellme bou dem?

Their pay is heavenly! Their teachers are paid in the region of 200k upwards. And their conditions of service is to die for. The school is mostly for the kids of those oil workers in Shell. So no surprise there.

Cc: Amberon11
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by paschal47(m): 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

I use d ocean as wrapper cheesy
*screams and runs outta thread* cry
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by willibounce1(m): 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nothing is too much to do for good, intelligent, hardworking teachers. These are the people who shape the future of our children. We must take good care of them so that they can be encouraged to go the extra mile in doing their jobs effectively.

When you give workers facilities like this, there will be no excuse for being lazy and unproductive.
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by Themandator: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
SexyRat:

There is oil in your head.

I can tell you that his staff get their pay before 25 of every month.

His success in ministry is not magic. He works on principles.

Just hope our government can learn

He is the spiritual son of a pacesetter, Bishop Oyedepo, ,couldn't have been anything less
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by iboboyswag(m): 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
SexyRat:
If are still wallowing in ignorance that Churches are rich cos of tithes and offerings, receive sense.

Great work, beautiful.

Please enlighten me, through which medium does this supernatural supply manifest? Does the money grow on trees and then is blown to the altar??
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by XaintJoel20: 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
SexyRat:

Anyone that will come here to abuse this thread is a witch and an enemy of progress.

Good things will not follow the person.
You are too petty and re-tarded for my liking. Learn to accept divergent views/opinions even when they are not in conformity with your opinion...

Without any iota of doubt in my mind, I believe you are a "Christian". Look at the curse, swear and insult you are raining on those that may contradict you views/opinion.

Maturity those don't come with age, rather it comes with....

If you really want to know, find out...

I am out of here...

1 Like

Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by halfricanadian(f): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
paschal47:

*screams and runs outta thread* cry

lol
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by amodu(m): 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
This is highly commendable
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by azzima(m): 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
Well done to the school BUT the only issue is that these pics will be different in the next 2 years. Our maintenance culture is crap and we are generally dirty folks. Sad!
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by tonio2wo: 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
Op! How much is the school fees for d pupils?
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by chimoskyg(m): 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
Tell me why the won't give their best
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
SexyRat:

"Suppernatural supply" now deposits money in the bank abi?

Every kobo in your church's purse came from someone's pocket. And that pocket is not "supernatural" supply.

1 Like

Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by mikidolla(m): 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
If only our govt can learn... Dtx a man with proofs of being a blessing.
Re: Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry by TruthHurts1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
SexyRat:

Your words are sound. But dis ya moniker get as e be... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) / How Unilorin Students Write Exam / 10 Cheapest Private And Public Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.