Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Miami Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man Caring For Autistic Patient - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Miami Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man Caring For Autistic Patient (599 Views)

Pedestrian Bridge Collapses In Miami, Florida. Many Killed (Video) / Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miami Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man Caring For Autistic Patient by Horus(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAJRcRZPfwQ

[size=14pt]Miami Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man Caring For Autistic Patient [/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miami Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man Caring For Autistic Patient by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
I think this case confirms the fears of people. The Black man did everything right. Alerted the police he was with a patient. Had his hands out and the Police man shot him. The man is lucky he is alive to tell his story.

That Police man who pulled that trigger needs to lose that gun and job. He is not the kind of person who deserves to walk around with a firearm.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miami Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man Caring For Autistic Patient by Appleyard(m): 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
Wait until someone comes here and tell youthat the police is a saint.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miami Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man Caring For Autistic Patient by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
Appleyard:

Appleyard of Moskow - I hope you're not referring to our wife - Missy89? grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miami Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man Caring For Autistic Patient by Appleyard(m): 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Zoharariel:

grin our wife, eehhh..cheesy let me think... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miami Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man Caring For Autistic Patient by Lucasbalo(m): 2:10am On Jul 26, 2016
Zoharariel:

That is what people like us are fighting for but you get the crowd of police officers never do wrong yelling about. More are still to come unfortunately . It's a sad blot on America .

2 Likes

Re: Miami Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man Caring For Autistic Patient by Lucasbalo(m): 4:45am On Jul 26, 2016
Appleyard:
Yes some brainstem. As sad as that video was, you will see some white wannabe defend the officer. One day, the rooster will come home to roost for the lapdog. I am waiting for a self hating house negro ya all are in love with to get on your case.

2 Likes

Re: Miami Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man Caring For Autistic Patient by Appleyard(m): 10:20am On Jul 26, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Yes some brainstem. As sad as that video was, you will see some white wannabe defend the officer. One day, the rooster will come home to roost for the lapdog. I am waiting for a self hating house negro ya all are in love with to get on your case.
The evidence is readily available for all to see. Racial profiling and hate forms the bulk of the US justice system, and these event further corroborated the facts and the reasons why you see people even protesting abroad concerning this very ugly fact.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Winnie Mandela Defies Age At Her 80th Birthday Party. / Russia Shifts Focus From Oil To Agriculture, oil workers to farming-Yahoo News / Yazidi Woman Who Was Raped, Tortured And Forced To Convert By ISIS Tells....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.