Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Quitting school in Naija to continue outside the country,a risk or an advantage? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Quitting school in Naija to continue outside the country,a risk or an advantage? (719 Views)

Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR / Should I Go For NYSC Or Continue My Journey Abroad? / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quitting school in Naija to continue outside the country,a risk or an advantage? by pendragon35(m): 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
Good day good pple of Nairaland.pls don't know if this is the best decision for my career.I am still an undergraduate of one the Nigerian Universities;Thus my uncle informed me recently asking if I can accept to quit my education here in Nigeria and continue it there in Italy,and currently am in 200lvl .But the issue is whether to quit or to continue,but as it stands am biased but my siblings are in support of me to quit for a greener pasture over there,perhaps my parents seems to not support such idea hence asking me to finish up here first.To me my programme is 5yrs(long) duration and this is just an opportunity in disguise.Although i considered mny factors vis-a-vis financial status of the family nd d country as well b4 heeding to such decision.pls Ur candid opinions will be of utmost help tomy future.Hoping for the best undisputed suggestions from matured folks.tnx all
Re: Quitting school in Naija to continue outside the country,a risk or an advantage? by maternal: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
pendragon35:
Good day good pple of Nairaland.pls don't know if this is the best decision for my career.I am still an undergraduate of one the Nigerian Universities;Thus my uncle informed me recently asking if I can accept to quit my education here in Nigeria and continue it there in Italy,and currently am in 200lvl .But the issue is whether to quit or to continue,but as it stands am biased but my siblings are in support of me to quit for a greener pasture over there,perhaps my parents seems to not support such idea hence asking me to finish up here first.To me my programme is 5yrs(long) duration and this is just an opportunity in disguise.Although i considered mny factors vis-a-vis financial status of the family nd d country as well b4 heeding to such decision.pls Ur candid opinions will be of utmost help tomy future.Hoping for the best undisputed suggestions from matured folks.tnx all

If your uncle is ready to fund your education abroad go for it. GET OUT OF NIGERIA. Now I'm not familiar with Italian law, but if they don't give you the chance to stay after your studies, go to a country who will. Finish school abroad and get legal status should be your goal. But just get out of naija. Your uncle is offering a blessing, don't fukkk it up.

4 Likes

Re: Quitting school in Naija to continue outside the country,a risk or an advantage? by dasparrow: 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
@Post

Please leave Nigeria. As long as your uncle is sponsoring you, I suggest you leave because with the way things are going in this country, I don't know. So, leave.

1 Like

Re: Quitting school in Naija to continue outside the country,a risk or an advantage? by pendragon35(m): 6:57am On Jul 25, 2016
dasparrow:
@Post

Please leave Nigeria. As long as your uncle is sponsoring you, I suggest you leave because with the way things are going in this country, I don't know. So, leave.
Tnx bro U a wise man,i considered this tho!
Re: Quitting school in Naija to continue outside the country,a risk or an advantage? by pendragon35(m): 6:58am On Jul 25, 2016
maternal:

If your uncle is ready to fund your education abroad go for it. GET OUT OF NIGERIA. Now I'm not familiar with Italian law, but if they don't give you the chance to stay after your studies, go to a country who will. Finish school abroad and get legal status should be your goal. But just get out of naija. Your uncle is offering a blessing, don't fukkk it up.
Sagacious statement indeed.
Re: Quitting school in Naija to continue outside the country,a risk or an advantage? by Dynamitehimself(m): 8:19am On Jul 25, 2016
pendragon35:

Run Run and Run out of naija.so far ur uncle is there to support you.

1 Like

Re: Quitting school in Naija to continue outside the country,a risk or an advantage? by dasparrow: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2016
pendragon35:
Tnx bro U a wise man,i considered this tho!

You're welcome.
Re: Quitting school in Naija to continue outside the country,a risk or an advantage? by austino677(m): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2016
Op what are u waiting for..... Migrate sharply.. . Don't waste your time in Nigeria.... The whites will value ur talent more than ur home country..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Time To Move Back To Nigeria? / Need Information About Traveling To Russian Federation / 150 Nigerians/ghanians Deported From United Kingdom(uk), Dumped At MM Cargo Wing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.