Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Osinbanjo Is The Head Of My Economic ManagementTeam: Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbanjo Is The Head Of My Economic ManagementTeam: Buhari (2520 Views)

Osinbanjo Is A "System Stabilizer"- Nigerian 36 Governors / Coordinator Osinbanjo Is Not The Acting President, And Has No Powers- Adegboruwa / Osinbanjo Is Not A Yoruba Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbanjo Is The Head Of My Economic ManagementTeam: Buhari by Obijulius: 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
Zombie mode

All word no wisdom.

rusher14:
I see people only look but cannot read.

Osinbajo heads the economic think-tank. Unlike the immediate past in which the VP doubled as a ghostworker this VP is very much in the thick of things.

Re: Osinbanjo Is The Head Of My Economic ManagementTeam: Buhari by rusher14: 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
Obijulius:
Zombie mode

All word no wisdom.

I love being a zombie.

Hardly bitter always a patriot.

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo Is The Head Of My Economic ManagementTeam: Buhari by SamMilla1(m): 5:28am On Jul 25, 2016
omenka:
When hatred and agony from defeat muddles your mind up you'd be able to relate to their condition. cheesy

Why not include hunger, recession, inflation, and Fulani invasion of your Benue State.
Arent those also enough to muddle people's minds?
Re: Osinbanjo Is The Head Of My Economic ManagementTeam: Buhari by caprock(m): 5:56am On Jul 25, 2016
Ok just like Buhari is the minister of Petroleum
Re: Osinbanjo Is The Head Of My Economic ManagementTeam: Buhari by agabusta: 7:41am On Jul 25, 2016
seunmsg:

The vice president is by law the chairman of national economic council, national planning commission and national council on privatisation. He's the head of the economic team by default so, his qualification doesn't really matter.

You should also understand that the ministry of finance is responsible for the formulation and implementation of the nation's fiscal policies while the CBN is responsible for that of monetary policies. The ministry of national planning takes care of the nation's budget and formulating short, medium and long term economic goals.

The job of the economic management team is to ensure that there is coordination and synergy between these key ministries and agency. The VP is better placed to head the team as he's a senior government official to all the heads of these ministries and he can enforce cooperation and coordination.

Appointing the finance minister as head of the economic team was legally wrong and that was why Jonathan had to add coordinating minister of the economy to NOI title just to make her look superior to her minister colleagues.

Thank you! Too many illiterates on this forum.
Re: Osinbanjo Is The Head Of My Economic ManagementTeam: Buhari by CursedIboes: 7:43am On Jul 25, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
Bubu is blaming the afonja for his economic incompetence

Osu Iboe man from the sad beast.

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo Is The Head Of My Economic ManagementTeam: Buhari by MCMLXXVI(m): 10:50am On Sep 03, 2016
rusher14:
I see people only look but cannot read.

Osinbajo heads the economic think-tank. Unlike the immediate past in which the VP doubled as a ghostworker this VP is very much in the thick of things.

VP is very much in the thick of things and Nigeria is now officially in recession!
Zombeism no good, mehn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poll-ambode Leads As Nigerias Top Performing Governor / Oil Revenue Crises: Thousands Of Venezuelans Cross Into Colombia To Buy Food / Old Soldier No Dey Die:see Obasanjo In Action At 10th Anniversary Of Sultan(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.