Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Bring Their Cattles Inside The House Of An Igbo Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Bring Their Cattles Inside The House Of An Igbo Man (3708 Views)

Inside The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Complex. Pics. / Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) / Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Bring Their Cattles Inside The House Of An Igbo Man by SamMilla1(m): 4:42am On Jul 25, 2016
gists:
After watching the short video, I can partially confirm (as I have always suspected) that some people will just start trouble where there is none.
I did not see any farm; only bushes around the house. And the cattle did not even touch the bush let alone destroy anything.

And that makes it cool to take cattle to people's villages and towns?

I hope they also camp in your village for eternity.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Bring Their Cattles Inside The House Of An Igbo Man by SamMilla1(m): 4:46am On Jul 25, 2016
MayorofLagos:
Ibos are comedians, i swear! cool

I heard the Igbos are considering paying you monthly salary for dedicating you miserable life to their affairs.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Bring Their Cattles Inside The House Of An Igbo Man by TheNewIbadan: 4:48am On Jul 25, 2016
SamMilla1:

Fulanis are people and Enugu is their village and town.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Bring Their Cattles Inside The House Of An Igbo Man by SamMilla1(m): 4:54am On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

Fulanis are people and Enugu is their village and town.

e-robots, the quote button may be removed soon from nairaland.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Bring Their Cattles Inside The House Of An Igbo Man by CONFAMA: 8:42am On Jul 25, 2016
SamMilla1:

The question is, is it illegal?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Bring Their Cattles Inside The House Of An Igbo Man by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2016
DaBullIT:

I am the OP ,

But do me a favor , Kindly watch the video and see if there was any act of destruction, if you see any AK rifles or any swords and listen to the conversation carefully and tell US what you think of the[b] caption and the real incident[/b]

You did not read that part abi ?? i posted this to point out that people are just making noise about the Herdsmen

Noted, my bad, pls accept my apologies - we are apparently both on the same page - sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Bring Their Cattles Inside The House Of An Igbo Man by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2016
QuotaSystem:

The OP was actually pointing out the insincerity, deceit, troublesomeness and disgusting hatefulness of the Yeebos. Kara karantawa post din shi.

Yes, noted, have accepted my mistake and have already tendered my apologies to the OP and also modified my initial post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Bring Their Cattles Inside The House Of An Igbo Man by kingzizzy: 10:28am On Jul 25, 2016
Yorubas have sworn to die on top of Igbo matter. There must be something about Igbos that fascinates Yorubas so much.

Here we have two Fulani men who are armed with swords on what could be a private road on what could be private land
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Bring Their Cattles Inside The House Of An Igbo Man by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
36xtr39r:

The slave fighting for his freedom is here agAin. U ve been warned to leave lagos and other parts of nigeria and relocate to the SE. Let's watch and see hw much u ibos love to secede out the country. I like the ND militants strategy.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Bring Their Cattles Inside The House Of An Igbo Man by gists: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
SamMilla1:

And don't your people also open shops in other peoples' villages and towns?
Why do you think you have the right to open shops in Lagos, Kano and other parts of the country while other tribes don't have the right to do their own type of legitimate business in Igboland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Bring Their Cattles Inside The House Of An Igbo Man by SamMilla1(m): 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
gists:

And don't your people also open shops in other peoples' villages and towns?
Why do you think you have the right to open shops in Lagos, Kano and other parts of the country while other tribes don't have the right to do their own type of legitimate business in Igboland?

Is this how you justify this?
How many farms have the shops destroyed?
How many people have the shops killed?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Bring Their Cattles Inside The House Of An Igbo Man by gists: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
SamMilla1:

Is this how you justify this?
How many farms have the shops destroyed?
How many people have the shops killed?
Can you tell me how many farm lands were destroyed and how many people were killed in the video?
You lot just like spreading hatred everywhere.
You think its ok for Igbos to do legitimate business in other peoples town and villages but it is a crime for others to go about their normal business in your towns and villages.
Yes there may have been herdsmen that committed crime. But there are countless Igbos that have also committed worse crimes with fake drugs, car tyres and spare parts that have sent a lot of people to their graves. Should the rest of Nigeria say all Igbos shops be closed? If that is done, you lot will still come and cry victimization. At that time you would have forgotten that you sow the seed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka / BREAKING NEWS!!! GGSG Assures Atiku Abubakar Of 157,000,000 Votes / Updates On Ebonyi international Airports (pics, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.