Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka (3709 Views)

BOMBSHELL: Buhari Is Corrupt, Incompetent – APC Lawmaker Declares As He Resigns / If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK / BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by robosky02(m): 6:35am On May 11, 2017
BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka

Fellow Nigerians,there is a problem.I am listening to Reverend father Mbaka’s live Sunday programme.The programme is live from his church(Sunday church service).

He has a message for President Buhari.According to him,he has never seen him for long and does not even have his number.He was in dream on Thursday and saw President Buhari sick.He travelled to Abuja to go and see him because there was prayer given to him which was meant to safe Buhari’s life.

But the unexpected happened.When he got to Abuja,security did not allow some of Buhari’s relative to see Buhari.

He decided to leave because there is no way they will allow him see Buhari since they did not allow his relative see him.He decided to leave.Immediately he was about leaving,some people came out from Aso Rock after a meeting and said that President Buhari is dead. According to him,the exact thing happened to him to Goodluck Jonathan.When he wanted to rescue him,his security never allowed him.He said but there is a solution.

My people,I have known him for long.He does not lie.His prophecies are real.He said everything in public during today’s preaching in church.Anybody who is very close to Aso Rock should inform the authorities that be.They can contact him

http://www.weeklypostng.org/2017/04/bombshell-buhari-was-declared-dead-in.html

Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by saintkash(m): 6:37am On May 11, 2017
Una don start again?

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by Korrection(m): 6:37am On May 11, 2017
They don start again....
Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by Korrection(m): 6:38am On May 11, 2017
You just took it from me....seriously dem don start again...
saintkash:
Una don start again?
Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by klassykute(m): 6:40am On May 11, 2017
Mk pesin hear word na
Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:43am On May 11, 2017
Let the party begin
It shall soon be well with Nigeria
All those old hags holding us back shall have a date with the wrath of the almighty
The prayers of children of God for the upliftment of Nigeria will not be in vain
God is with us......
One day e go better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by Arda1000(m): 6:43am On May 11, 2017
Hahahahahaha mbaka God is short sighted. You mean to tell the 2015 messiah is dead when is not up to two years

2 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by Arda1000(m): 6:43am On May 11, 2017
Hahahahahaha mbaka God is short sighted. You mean to tell us the 2015 messiah is dead when is not up to two years

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by Jaabioro(m): 6:45am On May 11, 2017
Some are having sleepless night over Buhari matter..
Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by HottestFire: 6:47am On May 11, 2017
Sometimes it is the opposite in reality... cool

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by KEZDON(m): 6:49am On May 11, 2017
This plot of land Is not for sale!!!

Beware of Omonile....
Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by Justuceleague2: 6:51am On May 11, 2017
I trust Rev Mbaka

But I don't trust this source, Rev pray for Buhari

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by Elose11(m): 6:51am On May 11, 2017
Whoever knows Mbaka should pls wake him from his dream. In fact he will be the first mallams will use for suya, if anything happens to their dear Buhari.
After all when the going was good, he was one of Buhari's well paid advisers. Now they have realised he is a fake and a fraud, he is denied access to the president.
Mbaka cry me a river. I dey my beat ooh, oya come beat me!

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by Ikechu0b: 6:52am On May 11, 2017
1. If that happens, then God may truly have not left Nigeria like I thought he has. He does listen to some of una prayers

2. You are a fake pastor so I would another pastor to verify this before I accept that God truly still live in that area

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by divinehand2003(m): 6:53am On May 11, 2017
Well, the prophet has spoken oooooo.
Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by adorablepepple(f): 6:54am On May 11, 2017
Wake up father mbaka , now jump ten times. Lie down and turn to the left, now you can go back to sleep.

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by Articul8(m): 6:56am On May 11, 2017
This on gidigan ooo.

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by morbeta(m): 7:00am On May 11, 2017
Death in the dream means long life in reality.

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:01am On May 11, 2017
Mbaka whyyyyyyyyyyyy?

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by SIRmanjar(m): 7:04am On May 11, 2017
Dis man of God just wan enter aso rock by all means..So he was declared dead so wetin you want make im happen?make dem invite you come aso rock make you destroy spirit of death abi? My man who go die go die.
I wonder where adeboye ad other pastors wey help install buhari dey?The matta don pass all of them..Them run abandon baba

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by tuscani: 7:15am On May 11, 2017
This man self . Why is God always showing you things about Buhari

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by EMXTAN1(m): 7:16am On May 11, 2017
inasmuch as Bubu is an emotionless, careless, religious and tribalistic bigot! i wnt say Amen, since i didnt gve him life

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by fineboynl(m): 7:21am On May 11, 2017
a prophet who prophecy that buhari is the Messiah and the only one to fix Nigeria problem. and in less than 2 years the country and it economy is in comatose worst of without fixing. the same prophet prophecy yet again that the alleged Messiah will soon die. is that one a prophet/prophecy??

mbaka should stay away from politics he is disgracing the Catholic. the Messiah to fix Nigeria must not die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by Arda1000(m): 7:22am On May 11, 2017
Before 2019 you'll see another form of political prostitution from this man jumping from one politician to the other.

2 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by obonujoker(m): 7:24am On May 11, 2017
Good riddance to bad rubbish.... embarassed... who cares
Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by Arda1000(m): 7:24am On May 11, 2017
tuscani:
This man self . Why is God always showing you things about Buhari
Forget the fraudster called mbaka his not a man of God but a politician

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by timecapsule: 7:32am On May 11, 2017
Hmm! i have said before that there is something special about this MAY. NIGERIA have finish their 46 years life span last year. 17 5 17
Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by tuscani: 8:09am On May 11, 2017
Arda1000:
Forget the fraudster called mbaka his not a man of God but a politician
sorry bro, I wanted to say god of man

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by kygo(m): 8:10am On May 11, 2017
In your dream you said. . .do you know how many times i have died in my own dream? :/

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by Alexander001(m): 8:22am On May 11, 2017
Na the same people. So common sense won't tell you lots criticizing mbaka that he may not have said anything about buhari death. where is the video evidence? common sense is not common.
Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by pmc01(m): 8:25am On May 11, 2017
I have Glo shared data for sale.
4.5GB for #1,500 and 7.5GB for #2,500.
Call or Whatsapp 08167037530.
Re: BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka by robosky02(m): 8:56am On May 11, 2017
Justuceleague2:
I trust Rev Mbaka

But I don't trust this source, Rev pray for Buhari

ok maybe you should trust this maggi as you no trust the source

https://politics.naij.com/864883-fr-mbaka-vision-buhari-saw-terrifying.html

Fr. Mbaka claims President Buhari could die

Author: Andrew Sweeney Updated: 10 months ago Views: 464240 Share on Facebook Send via email Share on Facebook Send via email -

The famous preacher Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka has had a vision about President Buhari - He said the president's chances of recovering from ill health could be slim - The preacher is calling on Nigerians to pray for the president's recoverThe controversial and fiery preacher Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka has disclosed of his recent vision concerning President Muhammadu Buhari’s ailment, the Daily Post has reported.

He has revealed he is very concerned about the president’s wellbeing and believes he may not survive his illness.

However, Mbaka says that with sincere and honest prayer Buhari could pull through and return to normal health. Fr. Mbaka has a long stranding relationship with President BuhariHe also blamed certain individuals for Buhari’s plight as they are determined for Buhari to remain sick.“Such people hate everything about the President,” he said, talking about his vision.

“His health was in a bad shape and he was asking that (Fr Mbaka) should pray for him. None among the people I have called picked my calls.“People think I speak with Buhari every day. When people climb into power, they are dazed. It is a long dream. Our job is to pray for him but there are things that he must do and there is no way to communicate it to him.

When describing his vision to his congregation, he called for prayers in support of Nigeria’s leader.“We call on Michael the arch angel, Uriel the archangel, Gabriel the archangel to carry you in their wings back to life. They angels are bringing you back in their wings,” he said.

“We pray for our President and anyone that is suffering such a dangerous disease. We lift our healing hands for divine healing upon our president. Wherever he is, may he be healed in Jesus name Amen.

While concluding the prayer, the prophet said he wants to see the president's enemies shining and prospering, even if his healing may be little but now with our prayers and faith, the chances of his coming out is high.“The spiritual energy with which we make this prayer is enormous that it shall do this for us. If you are ready for testimony, my God is ready with miracles.”President Buhari was expected to arrive back in Nigeria tomorrow (Sunday) and are awaiting confirmation.

https://politics.naij.com/864883-fr-mbaka-vision-buhari-saw-terrifying.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Leads Solidarity March For Gov. Okorocha, In Owerri (photos) / BREAKING NEWS!!! GGSG Assures Atiku Abubakar Of 157,000,000 Votes / Updates On Ebonyi international Airports (pics, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.