Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

See The Amazing Facial Surgery Transformation Of This Young Lady (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Amazing Facial Surgery Transformation Of This Young Lady (photos) (4671 Views)

Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) / Ayo Bishi Catches His Phone Thief With A Lady (Photos) / Lady Rebukes Abounce For Flirting With Akosua, Busty Ghanaian Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Amazing Facial Surgery Transformation Of This Young Lady (photos) by janzguy: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
A woman born with a rare condition which stopped her jawbones growing properly has had her life transformed by pioneering surgery.

Ellie Jones from Wales was born with the facial deformity condition meaning her teeth were not aligned. When the Rhyl woman went to have her braces fitted to straighten her teeth, aged 14, consultant orthodontist Joy Hickman realized her jaw had not grown since she was eight-years-old.

Over the next six years Miss Hickman worked with consultant maxillofacial surgeon Emma Woolley at Ysbyty Glan Clwyd to transform Ellie’s looks and her whole life’s outlook.

She underwent her first operation at the age of 16 and Ellie, who is now 20, said: “It was really painful, but had to be done to sort the problem.

“I was on a liquid diet for about a month, which was really hard, and I couldn’t talk properly – I had to use a notepad to communicate.

“After a while I was able to mumble a few words, and had a lisp for a while due to how swollen my mouth was.”

The surgery paid almost immediate dividends: “About six months after it was my Year 11 prom and it looked good.”

Her jaws were cut horizontally and vertically, then a year later she endured more corrective surgery on her chin, which was also misshapen: “I’d always felt like my chin was too small, so the second procedure, which was optional, made another big difference.

“I mostly just felt relieved – I finally felt like I could be myself.”

http://divineloveudorji..in/2016/07/see-amazing-facial-surgery.html

Re: See The Amazing Facial Surgery Transformation Of This Young Lady (photos) by youngest85(m): 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
surgery of d teeth!

1 Like

Re: See The Amazing Facial Surgery Transformation Of This Young Lady (photos) by mazimee(m): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
Now this is incredible. I wish people with other form of deformity in Africa will experience this transformation.

3 Likes

Re: See The Amazing Facial Surgery Transformation Of This Young Lady (photos) by Ekugbeh(m): 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
Cool
Re: See The Amazing Facial Surgery Transformation Of This Young Lady (photos) by estyvino(m): 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
youngest85:
surgery of d teeth!

Exactly! Just like my friend Otumba will say in 92.5 Enugu dream Fm
Re: See The Amazing Facial Surgery Transformation Of This Young Lady (photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
it must hit front page... Check my signature
Re: See The Amazing Facial Surgery Transformation Of This Young Lady (photos) by tammyboy1(m): 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
This is amazing wahali, dont be surpised,that boy or girl you call ugly today,might become a beauty to behold tomoro
Re: See The Amazing Facial Surgery Transformation Of This Young Lady (photos) by tammyboy1(m): 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
This is amazing walahi, dont be surprised,that boy or girl you call ugly today,might become a beauty to behold tomoro
Re: See The Amazing Facial Surgery Transformation Of This Young Lady (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
tammyboy1:
This is amazing walahi, dont be surprised,that boy or girl you call ugly today,might become a beauty to behold tomoro
Hahahahahha!
Re: See The Amazing Facial Surgery Transformation Of This Young Lady (photos) by integritylady(f): 4:19am On Jul 25, 2016
this is a corrective surgery which is generally acceptable unlike those celebrities who go under the blade just for boobs and hips enlargement....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Amazing Facial Surgery Transformation Of This Young Lady (photos) by Stegomiah: 5:16am On Jul 25, 2016
tammyboy1:

If money is involved
Re: See The Amazing Facial Surgery Transformation Of This Young Lady (photos) by UIA04(f): 5:40am On Jul 25, 2016
OK o
Re: See The Amazing Facial Surgery Transformation Of This Young Lady (photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:24am On Jul 25, 2016
janzguy:
A woman born with a rare condition which stopped her jawbones growing properly has had her life transformed by pioneering surgery.

Ellie Jones from Wales was born with the facial deformity condition meaning her teeth were not aligned. When the Rhyl woman went to have her braces fitted to straighten her teeth, aged 14, consultant orthodontist Joy Hickman realized her jaw had not grown since she was eight-years-old.

Over the next six years Miss Hickman worked with consultant maxillofacial surgeon Emma Woolley at Ysbyty Glan Clwyd tooks and her whole life’s outlook.

She underwent her first operation at the age of 16 and Ellie, who is now 20, said: “It was really painful, but had to be done to sort the problem.

“I was on a liquid diet for about a month, which was really hard, and I couldn’t talk properly – I had to use a notepad to communicate.

“After a while I was able to mumble a few words, and had a lisp for a while due to how swollen my mouth was.”

The surgery paid almost immediate dividends: “About six months after it was my Year 11 prom and it looked good.”

Her jaws were cut horizontally and vertically, then a year later she endured more corrective surgery on her chin, which was also misshapen: “I’d always felt like my chin was too small, so the second procedure, which was optional, made another big difference.

“I mostly just felt relieved – I finally felt like I could be myself.”

http://divineloveudorji..in/2016/07/see-amazing-facial-surgery.html
Lil Wyane need to go for same surgery too.

2 Likes

Re: See The Amazing Facial Surgery Transformation Of This Young Lady (photos) by EWAagoyin(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2016
Beauty of Science
Re: See The Amazing Facial Surgery Transformation Of This Young Lady (photos) by prinsam30: 9:39am On Jul 25, 2016
God is Great
Re: See The Amazing Facial Surgery Transformation Of This Young Lady (photos) by AnnTee: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2016
I won't be surprised if someone says "i preferred her looks before the surgery"grin
Re: See The Amazing Facial Surgery Transformation Of This Young Lady (photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 11:14am On Jul 25, 2016
I have seen a lady with this kind of condition once. To think I ignorantly thought she is deformed and nothing can be done about her situation.

Bekee bu agbara! One day, we shall find the cure to so many things ailing Africa. We need to start now cos we are already late.
Re: See The Amazing Facial Surgery Transformation Of This Young Lady (photos) by halfricanadian(f): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2016
cheesy cheesy i wan do surgery too o
Re: See The Amazing Facial Surgery Transformation Of This Young Lady (photos) by rattlesnake(m): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2016
She is a Jedi
Re: See The Amazing Facial Surgery Transformation Of This Young Lady (photos) by janzguy: 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
halfricanadian:
cheesy cheesy i wan do surgery too o
you wan do surgery? Even as fine reach??
Re: See The Amazing Facial Surgery Transformation Of This Young Lady (photos) by halfricanadian(f): 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
janzguy:
you wan do surgery? Even as fine reach??

cheesy cheesy its called FACE LIFT
Re: See The Amazing Facial Surgery Transformation Of This Young Lady (photos) by blessedvisky(m): 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
This is cool. Doctors transforming lives. Plastic surgery should be for those who really need it like this lady
Re: See The Amazing Facial Surgery Transformation Of This Young Lady (photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hope it is not heritable condition because it might re-occur in her kids.
Re: See The Amazing Facial Surgery Transformation Of This Young Lady (photos) by bskyb(m): 9:37am On Jul 26, 2016
This can and has been done in Nigeria successfully.
Re: See The Amazing Facial Surgery Transformation Of This Young Lady (photos) by blessedvisky(m): 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
Tayotony come and see this
Re: See The Amazing Facial Surgery Transformation Of This Young Lady (photos) by Xionez(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
And how will their baby finally look like?

(1) (Reply)

See How Pastor Touch Pamela Odame Big Boobs To Deliver Her / Davido Chioma Gives Strangers Lapdance At A Club As Simi Regrets Marrying Adekun / Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Dbanj The Koko Master!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.