Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. (1561 Views)

Mr Nairaland 2016 !!!!!!! Road To The Final ; Top5 / MR NAIRALAND: Which Of This Top5 Contestant Is Perfect With QUEEN LANICKY? / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. by MRDAVIYJONES: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
my name is daviyjones and I am the man of list and truth and peace . the interview is gone , waste of time ,really dumb idea , if we vote by their performance fynestboi will acquire 500,000 votes and the remaining contestants will share 60 votes , here are the top 5 contestants in this year's edition and what people will say if any of them wins , please don't vote dumbly but wisely

here they are :

fynestboi ; people will say it is a popularity contest , he is well known and has advantage over others , he should be a regulator not contestant, some will say maybe seun send him to win the 50,000 so he can only release 30 and 20.

iamkingzlee: yet again the group created to produce mr and miss Nairaland win again after the success of tomfrench and lanicky in the past, this will create many controversies to go against the group in the nearest future .

vizkiz : people will say a woman hater and a disrespectful boy isn't suppose to win , the organisers have rigged the election , dygeasy should face election tribunal and be prosecuted.

Falconey : this guy is a liar he cannot be 26years , people will say if he can win , anybody can win , people will say he has bribed dygeasy , people will say he should bring his birthday certificate or declaration of age.

KINGinVAHALA: people will say they reject him a cultist can not be mr nairaland, people will say he use his cultist juju to win , people will say he has gone to babalawo to win .
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. by WomanWrappa(m): 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
For the first time you made a sense.

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. by slimthugchimee(m): 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
MRDAVIYJONES:
my name is daviyjones and I am the man of list and truth and peace . the interview is gone , waste of time ,really dumb idea , if we vote by their performance fynestboi will acquire 500,000 votes and the remaining contestants will share 60 votes , here are the top 5 contestants in this year's edition and what people will say if any of them wins , please don't vote dumbly but wisely
here they are :
fynestboi ; people will say it is a popularity contest , he is well known and has advantage over others , he should be a regulator nor contestant, some will say maybe seun send him to win the 50,000 so he can only release 30 and 20.
iamkingzlee: yet again the group created to produce mr and miss Nairaland win again after the success of tomfrench and lanicky in the past, this will create many controversies to go against the group in the nearest future .
vizkiz : people will say a woman hater and a disrespectful boy isn't suppose to win , the organisers have rigged the election , dygeasy should face election tribunal and be prosecuted.
Falconey : this guy is a liar he cannot be 26years , people will say if he can win , anybody can win , people will say he has bribed dygeasy , people will say he should bring his birthday certificate or declaration of age.
KINGinVAHALA: people will say they reject him a cultist can not be mr nairaland, people will say he use his cultist juju to win , people will say he has gone to babalawo to win .

ok
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. by MRDAVIYJONES: 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
slimthugchimee:

ok
are you ok ?
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. by chimoskyg(m): 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
Let the Best Man win, everyone is a winner grin grin

Happy 4 them
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. by slimthugchimee(m): 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
MRDAVIYJONES:

are you ok ?
are you ok??
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. by MRDAVIYJONES: 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
slimthugchimee:
are you ok??
look at this campaign manager that cannot spell fynestboi correctly
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. by konklud22(m): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
okay people will say abi.. u nko what will u say? undecided
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. by ronald4lif(m): 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
Keep calm and vote iamkingzlee. Fresh king, the deserving heir to the throne. Be a part of his eminent epoch victory and you'd never regret it.

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. by MRDAVIYJONES: 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
ronald4lif:
Keep calm and vote iamkingzlee. Fresh king, the deserving heir to the throne. Be a part of his eminent epoch victory and you'd never regret it.

deserving because you are supporting him? he doesn't contribute and create good topics. his interview was worse than vizkiz 's , he was asked why he deserves he didn't type this your jagans but said his awon weyrey group deserve it , do you need picture ? I told you he is awon weyrey contestant.
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. by slimthugchimee(m): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
MRDAVIYJONES:

look at this campaign manager that cannot spell fynestboi correctly
wetin consign you
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. by MRDAVIYJONES: 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
slimthugchimee:
wetin consign you
stop disgracing him , you can join vizkiz team
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. by slimthugchimee(m): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
MRDAVIYJONES:

stop disgracing him , you can join vizkiz team
keep decieving yaself...........finestboy till the sun rises in the north and sets int the south
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. by MRDAVIYJONES: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
slimthugchimee:
keep decieving yaself...........finestboy till the sun rises in the north and sets int the south
dumb
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. by firstking01(m): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ok
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. by TamedWolf90: 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
MRDAVIYJONES:
my name is daviyjones and I am the man of list and truth and peace . the interview is gone , waste of time ,really dumb idea , if we vote by their performance fynestboi will acquire 500,000 votes and the remaining contestants will share 60 votes , here are the top 5 contestants in this yearple will say if any of them wins , please don't vote dumbly but wisely

here they are :

fynestboi ; people will say it is a popularity contest , he is well known and has advantage over others , he should be a regulator not contestant, some will say maybe seun send him to win the 50,000 so he can only release 30 and 20.

. Op, for using idea to campaign, oya collect 5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. by Kenneth205(m): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hmmm
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. by kimnicki(f): 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
doesn't matter what people say
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. by Dahjhi: 12:35am On Jul 25, 2016
Dahjhi was here...

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. by 4rmthewest(m): 12:44am On Jul 25, 2016
Okk
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. by RoyalBlak007: 1:05am On Jul 25, 2016
VOTE VIZKIZ bro

you wont regret it# keep it real like vizkiz cool
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. by MRDAVIYJONES: 10:52am On Jul 25, 2016
TamedWolf90:

dumb
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. by MRDAVIYJONES: 10:53am On Jul 25, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
VOTE VIZKIZ bro

you wont regret it# keep it real like vizkiz cool

who is vizkiz
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2016
Wow wow
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. by LordScent(m): 11:04am On Jul 25, 2016
I think somehow the op is spot on

Emperorlee abi wetin you think

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. by LordScent(m): 11:05am On Jul 25, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Where is your alpha and tufiakwa..Jail? cheesy
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. by MRDAVIYJONES: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2016
LordScent:
I think somehow the op is spot on

Emperorlee abi wetin you think

when am I not spot on ?I am the man of list and truth .
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. by TamedWolf90: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2016
LordScent:

Where is your alpha and tufiakwa..Jail? cheesy

I have no idea what those are..... tongue
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. by LordScent(m): 11:45am On Jul 25, 2016
TamedWolf90:

I have no idea what those are..... tongue

diaris God ooo. Lolzzzz
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. by TamedWolf90: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2016
LordScent:

diaris God ooo. Lolzzzz

Lol, seriously what are you asking me bro?
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. by LordScent(m): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Lol, seriously what are you asking me bro?

Honestly nothing
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 : What People Will Say If Any Of This TOP5 Wins. by MrDojo(m): 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
When Mrdojo wins

Every1 will say "oh my gawwwwd he totally derseves it, see his cute nose and sexy smile grin cheesy cheesy

VOTE MRDOJO for Mr Nairaland 2016

VOTE MRDOJO FOR MR NAIRALAND, VOTE MRDOJO FOR MR NAIRALAND,
VOTE MRDOJO FOR MR NAIRALAND,VOTE MRDOJO FOR MR NAIRALAND

#TEAMDOJO #TEAMDOJO
#TEAMDOJO
#TEAMDOJO

Support the Movement!!!

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drop Your I. G Handle Let The Follow Up Begin / Shape: Could This Be The Most Loaded Woman Ever? See Her Contact No. / Romancelanders Oya Welcome Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.