Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Buhari: A Tragic Mistake! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: A Tragic Mistake! (428 Views)

Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani / Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS / It Will Be A Tragic Mistake To Rearrest Kanu – Fmr Gov, Col. Abubakar Umar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: A Tragic Mistake! by OpenEye(m): 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
Buhari: A Tragic Mistake!

There is a lot of corruption going on under President Buhari. Buhari is the number one obstacle to the war on corruption. Buhari would never allow the war on corruption to succeed. The reason is that he is himself, eminently corrupt and dishonest. He has no integrity. This is why he has no qualms distancing himself from the promises he made during the electioneering campaign.
Buhari is not a man of honour. He has no sense of fairness. This has been evident from his trajectory. It was why I never supported him. It was why I was hoping that he would disappoint me. But as usual, he failed again. He could not even try to disappoint me.
Please, Buhari, if only for the sake of the future of my children, disappoint me and perform. Please.

CLICK ON THIS LINK THE READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE
http://ugowrite..com.ng/2016/07/buharis-second-coming-tragic-mistake.html
Re: Buhari: A Tragic Mistake! by PureWays(m): 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
You guys should have gotten over the Election loss already. Your rants are getting boring, well, it won't change Nadar!

(1) (Reply)

N40bn Budget Padding: EFCC To Quiz Dogara, Others / Remo Imperial To Oshibanjo / Kanu Can’t Renounce Biafra, Says MASSOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.