Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,549 members, 7,958,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks (39292 Views)

Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) / Police Seal Ogun Celestial Church Where 9 Year Old Boy Was Chained (photos) / Why Ogun Celestial Church Chained 9-year-old Boy For Weeks – Police, NSCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by Nobody: 4:35am On Jul 25, 2016
Codes151:
desit from correlatin NDA. To that senseless, dirty, smelly, motiveless, usless religious throat slaying terrorists. Thanks
that guy is the one who is possessed by his so called pastors, infact his brains is so washed it will never dry grin
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 25, 2016
davodyguy:

Direct that pathetic rhetoric to yourself and follow the advice I gave to folks like you that lacked comprehension skills.

Read the post and see the solution I proffered, rather than displaying ignorance here
shut the hell up! My friend! What advice? To chain children and starve them for been hungry, because they haven't been fed properly? Me thinks you are the one who is possesed.
your brains have been washed so much by your so called pastor it will nevsr dry grin i am sure you believe you are Educated. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by Brightgem(f): 5:52am On Jul 25, 2016
d4guy:
Sometimes I feel God made a huge mistake putting humans in charge of this beautiful world, I think baboons would have performed better . wickedness in high places sad
God never makes mistake, we carve out good or evil ourselves. But if u say Baboons would have done better, would u want to be one. Think very well before you talk, there are equally good selfless human beings all over the world.
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by SWORD419(m): 5:59am On Jul 25, 2016
south and inhumane treatment ehn are like husband and wife
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by onwuka3: 6:30am On Jul 25, 2016
grin

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by delzbaba(m): 6:30am On Jul 25, 2016
dejavubobo1:
if a child could be treated like ds fr stealing soup, then our polithifians should be tied with chain & thrown in a river
. Its better they chain that boy now,or else he'll be in police handcuffs in 10 years time.
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by davodyguy: 6:49am On Jul 25, 2016
gypsey:
shut the hell up! My friend!
You shut down your unthinking brain

gypsey:

What advice? To chain children and starve them for been hungry, because they haven't been fed properly?
I already suspected that some folks on Nairaland, either have brains and not using them or simply do not have at all. You probably don't have one. How does my post which emphatically advised rehabilitating the child translate to chaining him? Tell me this or you forever remain dumb.
gypsey:

Me thinks you are the one who is possesed.
You don't need to think. Someone that hallucinate something not existing like you, needs deliverance with acid birth and a drink of hypo wash for total cleansing in and out
gypsey:

your brains have been washed so much by your so called pastor it will nevsr dry grin
Your brain is filled with stupidity and ignorance.I'll advise that Sniper insecticide be added to your water to drink, for a brain cleansing
gypsey:

i am sure you believe you are Educated. grin grin
Not only that, My being 'uneducated' is miles ahead of your ignorance and hallucination
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by davodyguy: 6:56am On Jul 25, 2016
delzbaba:
. Its better they chain that boy now,or else he'll be in police handcuffs in 10 years time.

I'm reading a post now which says bibles aren't allowed in schools anymore, but allowed in the prison.

The post further stated that If the children were trained with the bibles, they wouldn't have ended up in the prison. I agree with this. Among children, there definitely could be one Judas, and whilst young, they have to mold them away from vices, so that when they grow, they grow in the right way. This kid needs to be rehabilitated, unchained and taught proper biblical doctrines that will take him away from stealing completely.
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by dejavubobo1(m): 7:15am On Jul 25, 2016
delzbaba:
I understand you, bt ds is way too much -& too extreme
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by Eliasog: 7:21am On Jul 25, 2016
Though the treatment metted out was cruel but have weighs it with the shame, embarrassment the parents has faced in the past. I can understand the parents plight when they act so harsh. Some mothers do have them.
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by dammyluv911(f): 7:29am On Jul 25, 2016
bareal:

A [/b]whole pot of soup [b] for a 9 yr old. This one go pass Anini and Oyenusi combined.
we way down live with people aside our parents na we go tell u.adults set dey steal pot of soup because of hunger talk less of a child
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by AmuDimpka: 7:32am On Jul 25, 2016
But this is not tribalistic but an honest question

What is actually wrong with Yoruba and fetish mentality?

Thought they claimed sophisticated but this is basically savagery

I am asking an innocent question here

1 Like

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by ndat(m): 7:36am On Jul 25, 2016
MissSlimbody:
This World is so messed up embarassedembarassed
I totally agree with you, no word to describe all these mess happening around us day by day.
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by bareal(m): 8:17am On Jul 25, 2016
dammyluv911:

we way down live with people aside our parents na we go tell u.adults set dey steal pot of soup because of hunger talk less of a child

Can u hear yourself? Isn't it understandable if he were to be an adult but a mere child, a 9 yr old... .already have the guts, the effontry to steal a whole pot of soup with all the meats inside, not even some of the soup to quench his hunger.. But the entire pot, my brother that's something else.

Though the treatment is harsh and gross.. .but that child needs to be watched.
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by Missmossy(f): 8:26am On Jul 25, 2016
He looks shriveled and malnourished for a nine year old. Such an evil treatment and definitely not the best way to curb his stealing habits.

His pastor father didn't try one bit, why did he flee moreover he seem to have some cockroaches in his cupboard. I fear all these white garment pastors grin

3 Likes

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by azimibraun: 8:43am On Jul 25, 2016
Lil' Korede Bello. what a shame!!!!! I hope Big Korede Bello will use his Police ambassadorial status to ensure the needful is done. No under carpet stuff.

1 Like

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by rbjimoh: 8:44am On Jul 25, 2016
Poverty is solely the cause of all this. I believe that Nigerians are now much poorer than they were in the 60s and 70s.
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by UIA04(f): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2016
omohlexy:
whoever is rehabilitating this boy should watch him closely else he or she will.end up hanging the boy on a cross. apparently the father didnt want to raise a thief tho his approach was wrong. according to the boy in spite of being punished they were still feeding him twice. how many families still afford 2 meals a day ? there is stealing in the boy's blood . i feel for the fraustrated dad who is now on the run cos he has a thief as a son

Exactly.
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by UIA04(f): 8:58am On Jul 25, 2016
andyanders:

Do not condemn the boy with your above statement. As little as he is, hunger has driven him to whatever thing he has done at that age. If you were privileged to be feed with silver spoon, most innocent children roam about while on hunger. Remember that his biological mother has not been with him as a rush of maybe the hunger, he can do anything.
Pray not to be in his own situation.

If one is hungry and the spirit of theft isn't in them you'lld probably just take a plate of food instead of the whole pot with all the meat and fish. Don't forget also that he stole from outsiders too.
The stepmom confirmed that they fed him twice a day. How many poor children in these hard time can see food twice daily

The father was wrong for chaining him bit the boy is guilty too

May you not experience the shame of a disgraceful child, what most parents do is to drive the children away when the disgrace get out of hand but you can't drive a nine year old away, the father thought the best thing was deliverance but his manner of approach was a very ignorant one.
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2016
davodyguy:

Direct that pathetic rhetoric to yourself and follow the advice I gave to folks like you that lacked comprehension skills.

Read the post and see the solution I proffered, rather than displaying ignorance here
U Are Very Stupid And Should Be Locked In Chain Everyone Is Quoting That Ur Stupid Post Instead Of U Taking Corrections U Are Arguing?? Big Fool Like U!!

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by davodyguy: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2016
Lilbrown007:

U Are Very Stupid And Should Be Locked In Chain Everyone Is Quoting That Ur Stupid Post Instead Of U Taking Corrections U Are Arguing?? Big Fool Like U!!

See this sick guy.

Only few idiots like you quoted me out of contest. Same post has been liked by close to 30 people, compared with the minority opinion of people like you.

Go and read my post again mumu

here's the link https://www.nairaland.com/3246873/korede-taiwo-chained-ogun-pastor#47857003

Read and eat your moronic post. Brainless and classless fellow
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2016
davodyguy:

See this sick guy.

Only few idiots like you quoted me out of contest. Same post has been liked by close to 30 people, compared with the minority opinion of people like you.

Go and read my post again mumu
If They Was A Dislike Button On Nl Guess How Many Dislike Ull Get?? Fish Brains Like U Need To Be Chained Up And Floged Till U Receive Sense!!

1 Like

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by davodyguy: 9:25am On Jul 25, 2016
Lilbrown007:

If They Was A Dislike Button On Nl Guess How Many Dislike Ull Get?? Fish Brains Like U Need To Be Chained Up And Floged Till U Receive Sense!!

So, it has now turned personal? Na so the thing they pain you, That reasonable people understood the post, like it, whilst yours was ignored? Na wa ooo? Sorry nuisance. You can cry for all I care.

BTW why can't you protest to seun to give you a dislike button?

Answer the question if you have the balls
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 25, 2016
davodyguy:

So, it has now turned personal? Na so the thing they pain you, That reasonable people understood the post, like it, whilst yours was ignored? Na wa ooo? Sorry nuisance. You can cry for all I care.

BTW why can't you protest to seun to give you a dislike button?

Answer the question if you have the balls
Am Just Seeing This Thread Now And Guess What I Saw An Ediot Who Though Chaining The Child Is OK Is That Not Ur Own Idea Of Rehabilitation?? They Should Chain Him Cause A 9 Year Old Boy Wont Steal Food If His Hungry?? So He Should Die Of Hunger Abi??
Oh They Don't Allow Bible In School Does School Look Like Church?? Isn't His Father A Pastor?? They Must Be Enough Big Big Bible In Their House!! Big Fool Like U Wont Understand That Abi Common Sense Should Tell U That He Also Goes To Church With His Parent Ain't They Bibles In Church To??
Just Cause U Are Fortunate Enough To Have Parent That Fed U While Growing Up Doesn't Mean Others Do
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by jacy67(f): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2016
omohlexy:
whoever is rehabilitating this boy should watch him closely else he or she will.end up hanging the boy on a cross. apparently the father didnt want to raise a thief tho his approach was wrong. according to the boy in spite of being punished they were still feeding him twice. how many families still afford 2 meals a day ? there is stealing in the boy's blood . i feel for the fraustrated dad who is now on the run cos he has a thief as a son
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by wirinet(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2016
davodyguy:
Even though I want to condemn the pastor, but there's something devilish about this boy.

At age 9, he has been stealing like this, boys like him ends up becoming Anini, Oyenusi and Boko haram/Niger Delta Scavenger.

Serious something should be done about this child.
How many of his school mates would he have stolen from? Countless I should guess.

Being bold enough to steal EBA andnpot of stew? Na wa oo.

I'm reading a post now which says bibles aren't allowed in schools anymore, but allowed in the prison.

The post further stated that If the children were trained with the bibles, they wouldn't have ended up in the prison. I agree with this. Among children, there definitely could be one Judas, and whilst young, they have to mold them away from vices, so that when they grow, they grow in the right way

Anyway, he should be rehabilitated and watched carefully

Whilst we grew up back then, there were some terrible kids that were notorious in class. Their parents do all they can to support, but they're not like the biblical Samuel at all.

I had a cousin too, who normally stole from everyone back in the early 90s, despite being fed very well and given stipends. He continued such a terrible act until a strong deliverance was done on him sometime in 1997. He eventually stopped that act. Married now with 2 kids and staying in Dublin.kids should be watched and trained properly, including chastisement mildly to correct them back to track

I do not believe a human being with blood flowing in his vein wrote the above nonsense, and someone like Mr. Olaadegbu and kingebuka would come here and say Christianity is the basis for morality. Take a look at the picture of the 9 year old and re-read what you wrote.
You are comparing the 9 year old with Anini and boko haram because he was bold enough to steal Eba and stew. People like you should be castrated and never allowed to have children. In all sane societies, children are protected and not held responsible for their actions, it is their parents that are held responsible for raising their children. This who are incapable of taking responsibility should not have children.

2 Likes

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by davodyguy: 9:56am On Jul 25, 2016
Your brain is damaged beyond redemption.
Lilbrown007:

Am Just Seeing This Thread Now And Guess What I Saw An Ediot Who Though Chaining The Child Is OK Is That Not Ur Own Idea Of Rehabilitation??
Where in the post you're trying to respond to, was there a recommendation that the idea rehabilitation is to chain the 9 year old boy? I'm wondering if you're deliberately acting stupid or in actual sense your very stupid?

Lilbrown007:

They Should Chain Him Cause A 9 Year Old Boy Wont Steal Food If His Hungry??
I'm asking again, where in the post was it recommended that the 9 year old be chained? Stop abusing logic and openly displaying your ignorance. You dont even know what you're responding to. Just cos you have free bonus data, doesn't justify exhibiting stupidity
Lilbrown007:

So He Should Die Of Hunger Abi??
See this slowpoke. So cos one is hungry, he has to go stealing abi? What happened to begging? Isnt begging better than stealing? OMG what kind of slowpoke is this one? I meet kids who seldom beg for money in the name of hunger and i gladly give them help. So, stealing is not the cure for hunger you mentalo.
Lilbrown007:

Oh They Don't Allow Bible In School Does School Look Like Church?? Isn't His Father A Pastor?? They Must Be Enough Big Big Bible In Their House!! Big Fool Like U Wont Understand That Abi Common Sense Should Tell U That He Also Goes To Church With His Parent Ain't They Bibles In Church To??
Just Cause U Are Fortunate Enough To Have Parent That Fed U While Growing Up Doesn't Mean Others Do [/b]
I think Seun should start doing mental test before allowing member registration. You are such a waste of space. WTF is this? That you went to school doesn't qualify you to be intelligent and smarter than those who didn't. Bill Gate is a good example. That you attend a church doesn't qualify you as being born again, except you have the culture and principles/teachings of Christ embedded in you. What's the possibility that the child or even the pastor truly know about Jesus? For you to even know the bible, you must study it and understand. The understanding helps to correct and remind you not to do evil. Your brain cant depict that apart from having a bible, one needs to read and understand it
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2016
UIA04:

If one is hungry and the spirit of theft isn't in them you'lld probably just take a plate of food instead of the whole pot with all the meat and fish. Don't forget also that he stole from outsiders too.
The stepmom confirmed that they fed him twice a day. How many poor children in these hard time can see food twice daily

May you not experience the shame of a disgraceful child, what most parents do is to drive the children away when the disgrace get out of hand but you can't drive a nine year old away, the father thought the best thing was deliverance but his manner of approach was a very ignorant one.
Oh The Step Mum Should Agree That She Doesn't Feed Him At All?? Sometimes I Wonder How People Think
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by davodyguy: 10:08am On Jul 25, 2016
UIA04:

You dey mind those mumu, putting all the blame on the parents.

The parents are so so guilty. i.e Father and Step mother.
The boy himself may not have been trained well or he was trained and chose to be outrageous.
I don't think it's out of place to beg, instead of stealing. Even after rescuing the boy, I can bet that if he's just sent back to the society with orientation, teaching him about little kids in the bible like Jesus, at age 12, Little Samuel, etc the boy would continue stealing
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by wirinet(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2016
See this slowpoke. So cos one is hungry, he has to go stealing abi? What happened to begging? Isnt begging better than stealing? OMG what kind of slowpoke is this one? I meet kids who seldom beg for money in the name of hunger and i gladly give them help. So, stealing is not the cure for hunger you mentalo.
So in you own idea of morality. It is more moral for a 9 year old to beg for food than to steal food, even when the food is in his father's kitchen?

Have you read George Orwell's Oliver Twist. Even in 19th century England, brutalizing a child for stealing food was not acceptable. Children caught on the streets were taken to orphanages to be fed.
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2016
davodyguy:

Your brain is damaged beyond redemption.
Where in the post you're trying to respond to, was there a recommendation that the idea rehabilitation is to chain the 9 year old boy? I'm wondering if you're deliberately acting stupid or in actual sense your very stupid?
No You Are The One Who Is Actually Stupid Cause U Are 100% Supporting What The Father Did U Justified It In Ur Sneaky Way!!

Now I See That You Are Mentally Unbalanced He Should Beg From Who?? When He Was Chained Did U See Anyone Come To Give Him Food There?? U Must Be Very Stupid For Making This Statement

I think should start doing mental test before allowing member registration. You are such a waste of space. WTF is this? That you went to school doesn't qualify you to be intelligent and smarter than those who didn't. Bill Gate is a good example. That you attend a church doesn't qualify you as being born again, except you have the culture and principles/teachings of Christ embedded in you. What's the possibility that the child or even the pastor truly know about Jesus? For you to even know the bible, you must study it and understand. The understanding helps to correct and remind you not to do evil. Your brain cant depict that apart from having a bible, one needs to read and understand it
First Of All Bill Gate Is An Atheist And So Also Is Mark The Owner Of Facebook Well Like I Said U Ain't Even Well Educated I Thought Ur Useless Parent Trained U Well Even Goats Are Better Than U!!
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by alpontif(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2016
davodyguy:
Even though I want to condemn the pastor, but there's something devilish about this boy.

At age 9, he has been stealing like this, boys like him ends up becoming Anini, Oyenusi and Boko haram/Niger Delta Scavenger.

Serious something should be done about this child.
How many of his school mates would he have stolen from? Countless I should guess.

Being bold enough to steal EBA andnpot of stew? Na wa oo.

The post further stated that If the children were trained with the bibles, they wouldn't have ended up in the prison. I agree with this. Among children, there definitely could be one Judas, and whilst young, they have to mold them away from vices, so that when they grow, they grow in the right way

Anyway, he should be rehabilitated and watched carefully

Whilst we grew up back then, there were some terrible kids that were notorious in class. Their parents do all they can to support, but they're not like the biblical Samuel at all.

I had a cousin too, who normally stole from everyone back in the early 90s, despite being fed very well and given stipends. He continued such a terrible act until a strong deliverance was done on him sometime in 1997. He eventually stopped that act. Married now with 2 kids and staying in Dublin.kids should be watched and trained properly, including chastisement mildly to correct them back to track

It is apparent that you lack empathy, but most importantly there is evidence from your asinine conclusions that you need to mentally re-evaluate your thoughts before you vomit them into opinions that does not do justice to your intelligence.

If you had taken the time to check, you will see that the Kid was stealing something specific, that thing is FOOD.

For those of you who did not grow up in broken homes, or with wicked stepmothers, you may not understand what hunger does to the natural inhibitions of a young Child.

Hunger will force you to steal food. You are always perpetually hungry...starved even, as a form of punishment.

Pray..what option do you think the Kid has?.........starve to death?

Try to put yourself in the shoes of people, before criticizing their actions.....

More importantly, when that person is a Kid, it is cruel to judge him or her.

End of Rant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos / The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) / Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.