Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks (39143 Views)

Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) / Police Seal Ogun Celestial Church Where 9 Year Old Boy Was Chained (photos) / Why Ogun Celestial Church Chained 9-year-old Boy For Weeks – Police, NSCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by davodyguy: 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
nextlevel2222:

Can you give me ur details or meet me somewhere or tell me where to meet you, I will chain you like a dog and deal with you mercilessly. Nonentity of Africa. That's all I need from you where to meet you
See this fool. You registered on Nairaland and demand for my details? I suspected that you're a low life, now you've added trolling to it.

If I choose to give you my details, I'll have you behind bars by this time tomorrow. You must probably be a criminal, a thief and a public nuisance.

Seun should do something about criminals like you

1 Like

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by nextlevel2222: 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
davodyguy:

This just shows how miserable you are. You must be living a very terrible and pathetic life in the real world. I promise to make it more difficult for you

You and Generations are brainless, moronic and ignorant. Since common sense eludes you to comprehend a simple post. I wonder what kind of life you live in the real world

Mumu, what should I have said? I should support the father abi? Mumu. Nobi would not and I didn't. I condemn both the father and the step mother for doing such a terrible evil on that child

That's why I feel so sorry for the pathetic life you must be living in the real world. There's no where in any of my posts on this thread that I ever recommended a stiffer punishment for the kid. I kept on hammering that the boy be rehabilitated and brought up like biblical kids were

Cowards like you hide behind social media and say stupid and silly things. When called upon in the real world, you disappear like chaff before the wind. You can't even see me, cos youll feel form and wait at my reception in the office of stand outside my gate at home. Mumu

Child of waste generation.

Come back here and I'll deal with you
I dnt have your time. Your reception under my foot. If you have something doing he won't come here and
typed rubbish. I need to see you real life I will teach you a lesson. Fool. I will not respond to your useless comment again, all I need from you how to see you and I promise you will end up in igbobi by the time I finish with you. Old fool
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by Pidggin(f): 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hmmm while I feel sorry for the boy I think he is delinquent. The father failed by not providing for his family yet punishing the child in this inhumane way. Poverty has a way of affecting one's thinking faculty.

I wonder why the little boy couldn't beg for food rather than being bold enough to steal. Hope he will be adopted by a loving family and hope he never steals again
Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by davodyguy: 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
nextlevel2222:

I dnt have your time.
Joker. Yet you registered cos of me. See how unserious
You are low life slowpoke

Your reception under my foot.
Of course it has to be your foot, since you belong to the floor

If you have something doing he won't come here and
typed rubbish.
Because you lack comprehension skills, how's that my challenge? Hi back to school. Toddler

I need to see you real life I will teach you a lesson. Fool. I will not respond to your useless comment again, all I need from you how to see you and I promise you will end up in igbobi by the time I finish with you. Old fool
Like I said earlier, you must be living a very pathetic life in the real world. Jobless, miserable and idiotic. I have an advise for you. Leave whatever you're doing now, jump into the Lagoon

1 Like

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by davodyguy: 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
nextlevel2222:

I dnt need to know useless home you live. All I need is where to meet you. Animal

Are you a troll?

Answer this question. Cos it's obvious you are miserable.

Just registered on Nairaland to troll.

1 Like

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by davodyguy: 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
Pidggin:
Hmmm while I feel sorry for the boy I think he is delinquent. The father failed by not providing for his family yet punishing the child in this inhumane way. Poverty has a way of affecting one's thinking faculty.

I wonder why the little boy couldn't beg for food rather than being bold enough to steal. Hope he will be adopted by a loving family and hope he never steals again

My point exactly.

Instead of stealing, he could have begged.
The parents were so so wrong. But the boy could have begged. Though it's wrong, but I see lots of kids like that on the road. Daddy daddy please give me 50 naira, I'm hungry. I feel sorry for them, but I don't want such child to steal, I drop the money

1 Like

Re: Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks by davodyguy: 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
nextlevel2222:

I dnt need to know useless home you live. All I need is where to meet you. Animal

To come and beg for food?
Troll. I'm enjoying this attention.

Let's go there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 / Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.