Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality (22551 Views)

Why Do Nairaland Atheists Behave Silly Sometimes? / Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. / Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobleking2000(m): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Not breeding . For pleasure . Is it wrong if you have sexual acts with animals ?

Homosexuality is not normal .

I already explained why God can never support bestiality .

Ebuka sorry to say this you are one of those Christians hypocrites ever

But if your god today decides today that
bestiality is right it suddenly becomes right.

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by freecocoa(f): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
I wonder what could be worse than killing and eating animals.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nobleking2000:

I actually thought I'm the only one that noticed this
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Anas09: 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
FreeSpirited:
i broke or impressed your heart?
Shocked and sick, but at not at you, but the animal humpers
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Blackfire(m): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
Anas09:

Bros, dont faint. I hear they have all kinds of condoms for those banging animals. They even have contraceptives to keep from having kids for the animals and vice versa.

*faints again*
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nobleking2000:

I explained why God can never assent to bestiality . Please pay attention to my responses on this thread . I addressed that already
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
Jadonjack:

You sound like anything improper is done mainly by atheists.....

Why can't you just be honest for once?!

Atheists are wicked people with no moral compass - this an anodyne observation ,I'm not sure why you offended at facts .
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by hopefulLandlord: 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nobleking2000:

Hahahahahhahahahaha
Thread killed
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Hahahahahhahahahaha
Thread killed

This has already been discussed . God can never assent to bestiality

So hopefullandlord , is bestiality right or wrong ?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by hopefulLandlord: 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

This has already been discussed . God can never assent to bestiality

So hopefullandlord , is bestiality right or wrong ?

And you KNOW he can't because? Since he's assented to some other things in the past which he later stopped assenting to

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

And you KNOW he can't because? Since he's assented to some other things in the past which he later stopped assenting to

Whatever you want to think its your business . That aside . Is bestiality right or wrong ?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobleking2000(m): 3:26am On Jul 29, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I explained why God can never assent to bestiality . Please pay attention to my responses on this thread . I addressed that already

Can you see the your response when your god accented to incest It was right then because he permitted it and Wrong when he no longer assent to it so tell me is that not hypocrisy and double standards.
If your god wakes up 2morow and assents to bestiality does that make it right since he the Giver of law according to your logic?

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by raphieMontella: 6:10am On Jul 29, 2016
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by raphieMontella: 6:11am On Jul 29, 2016
the bible highly permitted incest.. So this is purely reciprocal
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by hopefulLandlord: 6:24am On Jul 29, 2016
raphieMontella:
the bible highly permitted incest..
So this is purely reciprocal

You my good sir deserves a medal
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 6:50am On Jul 29, 2016
Nobleking2000:

Can you see the your response when your god accented to incest It was right then because he permitted it and Wrong when he no longer assent to it so tell me is that not hypocrisy and double standards.
If your god wakes up 2morow and assents to bestiality does that make it right since he the Giver of law according to your logic?

And I told you why God can never assent to bestiality . Let me give you an example :

Its like your mum can change her mind on you doing something like going to the school excursion . Your mum may not allow you to go the first time for some reasons then she changes her mind and then permits you to go . But if a married woman comes and says that she wants to get married to you at a young age , you still have school , your future and career . No matter what , your mum will never agree to such . Or was told by her friends to kill you . It will never happen .

Just see it like that okay ? God will never agree to bestiality no matter what .
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by raphieMontella: 7:22am On Jul 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

You my good sir deserves a medal
thank you sir
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by hopefulLandlord: 7:50am On Jul 29, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

And I told you why God can never assent to bestiality . Let me give you an example :

Its like your mum can change her mind on you doing something like going to the school excursion . Your mum may not allow you to go the first time for some reasons then she changes her mind and then permits you to go . But if a married woman comes and says that she wants to get married to you at a young age , you still have school , your future and career . No matter what , your mum will never agree to such . Or was told by her friends to kill you . It will never happen .

Just see it like that okay ? God will never agree to bestiality no matter what .

I thought god is "NEVER" logical? He's not to be judged logically? He can do whatever he deems fit and cannot be questioned for it? He's not answerable to anyone?

But here you are saying what god can "NEVER" do because it's not "logical"

Sounds like hypocrisy
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 8:28am On Jul 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I thought god is "NEVER" logical? He's not to be judged logically? He can do whatever he deems fit and cannot be questioned for it? He's not answerable to anyone?

But here you are saying what god can "NEVER" do because it's not "logical"

Sounds like hypocrisy

Yawn . God can never lie or become unholy . Please mention me when you start applying common sense . Why are you being reticent on bestiality ? Do you lust after animals ?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by hopefulLandlord: 8:43am On Jul 29, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Yawn . God can never lie or become unholy . Please mention me when you start applying common sense . Why are you being reticent on bestiality ? Do you lust after animals ?

Of course, he can never lie but can send lying spirits to prophets

He can never become unholy, if he does something you term "unholy" it suddenly becomes "holy" cuz its god

You can see such examples here where people defended their god and termed what we call "genocide" as "good" since "god ordered it"

Mention me when you understand what I said previously
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 8:50am On Jul 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Mention me when you understand what I said

I'm perspicacious , you are not . God can never assent to bestiality , same way he can never lie . Again , do you lust after animals ?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Of course, he can never lie but can send lying spirits to prophets

He can never become unholy, if he does something you term "unholy" it suddenly becomes "holy" cuz its god

You can see such examples here where people defended their god and termed what we call "genocide" as "good" since "god ordered it"

Mention me when you understand what I said previously

I don't have time for your idiosyncrasies . If you can't adduce bible verses to buttress your "points" , forget it . I wonder why you are reticent on bestilaity . Looks like you do lust after animals . So what's you type ? Goats , horses , cows , sheep ?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by felixomor: 9:23am On Jul 29, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I don't have time for your idiosyncrasies . If you can't adduce bible verses to buttress your "points" , forget it . I wonder why you are reticent on bestilaity . Looks like you do lust after animals . So what's you type ? Goats , horses , cows , sheep ?

Brother, u suppose don know say these people no dey ever fit answer straight question. Crookedness is their pattern.
All dancing around sambisa, on top simple question.
sad SMH for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 9:41am On Jul 29, 2016
felixomor:

Brother, u suppose don know say these people no dey ever fit answer straight question. Crookedness is their pattern.
All dancing around sambisa, on top simple question.
sad SMH for them.

As in eh . 8 pages of comment on a simple question . Explains a lot about them . I'm sure deep inside they approve of bestilaity but would rather choose not to say it . Some shamelessly assented to it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by hopefulLandlord: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I'm perspicacious, you are not .

Sure grin

God can never assent to bestiality
Since that same god changed his mind about certain vices, you can't be so sure

, same way he can never lie .
Yeah, sending lying spirit to Ahab's prophets is what?

Read the book of Kings

I'm sure when god lies, its no longer lies

Just like the chat below

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Weah96: 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

LOL, he knows what the creator is thinking. He can read the mind of the designer.

They don't really consider the implications of their faith. Where we imagined a sensible designer, they imagine a hallucinogenic mushroom deity who behaves erratically like every other native deity.

Read about shamanism and the investigate the native doctor/herbalist business. After getting high on mushrooms, they all report encounters with gods that could be brothers and sisters of yahweh. Their gods are horribly anthropomorphic as well.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
I wonder why they won't give sensible answers
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by JackBizzle: 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
I wonder why they won't give sensible answers

Your trolling is not working....try harder! grin
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
JackBizzle:

Your trolling is not working....try harder! grin

With close to 10 pages of comments and 1500 pageviews ? It was work well done !!! smiley .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by JackBizzle: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

With close to 10 pages of comments and 1500 pageviews ? It was work well done !!! smiley .

Wait oo!

KingEbuka is right sha

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
JackBizzle:

Wait oo!

KingEbuka is right sha

We know what's up cool
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

The Brooks Church In Calabar Celebrates Good Friday With Free Shopping / What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook / Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.