Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality (22367 Views)

Why Do Nairaland Atheists Behave Silly Sometimes? / Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. / Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by shadeyinka(m): 7:19am On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Atheism is Satanism Personified!

I strongly agree!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by raphieMontella: 7:23am On Nov 08, 2016
shadeyinka:

You are more intelligent than this raphie! CONSENT! Is the subject.
Does consent determine good and bad!
If I give my consent to be murdered, does it make it right?
Atheisms hang to any form of morality is tied to their relics of theism.
No... YOU are more intelligent than this sire.. Consent doesnt determine Good and bad... But---Sexual relations rely on consent and other variable factors...
Morality is never tied to religion..thats an outright lie
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by shadeyinka(m): 7:33am On Nov 08, 2016
raphieMontella:

No... YOU are more intelligent than this sire..
Consent doesnt determine Good and bad...
But---Sexual relations rely on consent and other variable factors...

Morality is never tied to religion..thats an outright lie

No Sir!
You can't just narrow down on sexual relations as needing a consent.

Suppose two consenting adults agree to have sex on the open football pitch of a stadium, does it make their activity moral?

If you eat animals without their consent
You imprison them in zoos without consent
You turn them into slaves without consent
You use them as Guinea pigs in testing drugs
Etc
Now you need consent for sex!
Haba, Mallam raphieMontella!

Where is did you put your grey matters?

Give me an instance where human animal interaction has been wit consent. If there is none, are they illegal actions?

Atheism shouldnt becloud sound judgement!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 08, 2016
shadeyinka:

You are more intelligent than this raphie!
CONSENT! Is the subject.

Does consent determine good and bad!

If I give my consent to be murdered, does it make it right?

Atheisms hang to any form of morality is tied to their relics of theism.

raphiemontella has been shocking me latelt..Jumping on comments without understanding content..Here he has done it again..Its a popular goal shifting method he seems to enjoy.

Consent is the issue and he is talking about Children and school and beastiality.

*facepalm*
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 08, 2016
shadeyinka:

No Sir!

Suppose two consenting adults agree to have sex on the open football pitch of a stadium, does it make their activity moral?

Etc

Give me an instance where human animal interaction has been wit consent. If there is none, are they illegal actions?

Gbam Gbammer gbammest!

He seems confused about when and why consent oughtbto be gotten and then turns around to preclude it to sex yet ifenes who is your focus talks about consent for animals...

In a nutshell Raphiemontella is saying humanity are animals and can do as they please. lol
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by raphieMontella: 7:53am On Nov 08, 2016
shadeyinka:

No Sir!

did you not see where i said and other variable factors?------or you just want to shift it under the rug?

''apple to oranges''
we are the ''bosses'' of the food chain remember?
What you saying sef?
Why are there laws against poaching?

Etc
who be mallam?
I can never be a muslim or something...

what do you mean by there is none?

You make friends with a lady...
Does that mean you can rape her at will?

no..theism shouldnt cloud sound judgement..

The issue is bestiality here...
Like i said...since heterosexualism is Good...
Shouldnt rape be Good if consent is ''nothing?''

football and basketball are both sports but they are different..

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by raphieMontella: 7:55am On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Gbam Gbammer gbammest!

He seems confused about when and why consent oughtbto be gotten and then turns around to preclude it to sex yet ifenes who is your focus talks about consent for animals...

In a nutshell Raphiemontella is saying humanity are animals and can do as they please. lol
consent for animals with regards to sexual relations....not morality itself...
We are all animals..just higher ones...
And i'm yet to see how you concluded the bolded from my statement..perhaps you can show me?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by raphieMontella: 7:56am On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

raphiemontella has been shocking me latelt..Jumping on comments without understanding content..Here he has done it again..Its a popular goal shifting method he seems to enjoy.

Consent is the issue and he is talking about Children and school and beastiality

*facepalm*
perhaps you didnt see where shadeyinka made mention of it..and i was saying its not related right?
Or you saw it and just want to potray the image that you didnt?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 08, 2016
raphieMontella:

consent for animals with regards to sexual relations....not morality itself...
We are all animals..just higher ones...
And i'm yet to see how you concluded the bolded from my statement..perhaps you can show me?

Was shadeyinka referring to beastiality or he picked a direct word from Ifenes post which is the word CONSENT? He focused on consent and you came from the left wing with something totaly unrelated to his comment. Take a deep breath and read his comment. Stop beinf hasty. U did this yesterday as well and I cautioned you.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by raphieMontella: 8:00am On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Was shadeyinka referring to beastiality or he picked a direct word from Ifenes post which is the word CONSENT? He focused on consent and you came from the left wing with something totaly unrelated to his comment. Take a deep breath and read his comment. Stop beinf hasty. U did this yesterday as well and I cautioned you.
what is the topic sire ?
Thats your answer...
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 08, 2016
raphieMontella:

what is the topic sire ?
Thats your answer...

sigh!

Oga read his response to ifenes...Focus was on CONSENT and not the topic...assimilate assimilate and assimilate some more..Your desire to debate everything often makes you miss things that are right in front of your nose.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by raphieMontella: 8:07am On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

sigh!

Oga read his response to ifenes...Focus was on CONSENT and not the topic...assimilate assimilate and assimilate some more..Your desire to debate everything often makes you miss things that are right in front of your nose.
i do not desire to debate anything...it is you who perceive it as such...
You cannot separate the topic from the context....
Consent as per bestiality...if he wants consent alone..he can create a new thread for it...
Like i said...football and basketball are both sports...but they are different
other factors roll in in other ''situations''
in sexual relations..consent is the bedrock..
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Richirich713: 8:08am On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Atheists believe in the survival of the fittest position which in evolution is the law of natural selection so see nothing wrong with error, lies, rape, beastiality, and all other vices as long as it meets their need.

One of them even confessed on another thread that he would kill, rape and even rob as long as he is not caught...if cctv cameras and the law enforcement agents are unavailable he would do these things and get away with them and that the only thing stopping him was the presence of cctv and the police and probably jail time.

However take away all this and he would go on a rampage.

They lack moral codes same way they lack rationality.

True, Atheists have displayed their rage and insanity time and time again through their mass murder rampages, no wonder the two worst mass murderers(Stalin and Mao) to ever walk this earth were atheists who agreed with the subjective morality presented here by the non-believers. One loses all respect for human life when one becomes an atheist, that's why babies are being killed(abortion) on a daily basis with atheists giving their full support.

History and statistics have even shown that atheists are killing machines, influence by their twisted views on morality, these two excellent threads by winner01 and KingEbukasBlog show the insane lust atheists have for blood and how their anger can explode into a bloodbath:

https://www.nairaland.com/2988881/atheism-terrorism-annihilation-quest-atheistic

https://www.nairaland.com/3286519/communist-leaders-killed-millions-because

"Atheists believe societal laws should determine was right or wrong

They believe the authority should determine what's right or wrong for them . They do not believe in God , so their morality is based on what a few humans at the top feel is right or wrong - its arbitrary." - KingEbukasBlog

thriceholy.net/killersf.html

If there were no prison system, atheists would destroy life as we know it, considering that they only do the good out of fear of going to prison. Some have even said prison is nothing more than psychological bullying forcing people to obey whatever society tells them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by raphieMontella: 8:13am On Nov 08, 2016
Richirich713:

True, Atheists have displayed their rage and insanity time and time again through their mass murder rampages, no wonder the two worst mass murderers(Stalin and Mao) to ever walk this earth were atheists who agreed with the subjective morality presented here by the non-believers. One loses all respect for human life when one becomes an atheist, that's why babies are being killed(abortion) on a daily basis with atheists giving their full support.

History and statistics have even shown that atheists are killing machines, influence by their twisted views on morality, these two excellent threads by winner01 and KingEbukasBlog show the insane lust atheists have for blood and how their anger can explode into a bloodbath:

https://www.nairaland.com/2988881/atheism-terrorism-annihilation-quest-atheistic

They believe the authority should determine what's right or wrong for them . They do not believe in God , so their morality is based on what a few humans at the top feel is right or wrong - its arbitrary." - KingEbukasBlog

If there were no prison system, atheists would destroy life as we know it, considering that they only do the good out of fear of going to prison. Some have even said prison is nothing more than psychological bullying forcing people to obey whatever society tells them
yet with the prison systems...
Christians still ''supernaturally'' outnumber atheists in prisons...abeg shift!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 08, 2016
Richirich713:

If there were no prison system, atheists would destroy life as we know it, considering that they only do the good out of fear of going to prison. Some have even said prison is nothing more than psychological bullying forcing people to obey whatever society tells them.

They wail about everything. .Societal laws yet say it shapes morality, God and say he has nothing to do with Morality, everyone else whp dpes not agree with their worldview is wailed upon as being delusional. ..smh

One of them even said now the Christians dominate the population in prisons and conveniently forgot that we have our own spiritual morals and a Believer is not a believer while in sin.

Anything is good to use in the defence of atheism even if its an obvious fallacy..

My brother their butt hurt is on fleek.

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 08, 2016
raphieMontella:

i do not desire to debate anything...it is you who perceive it as such...
You cannot separate the topic from the context....
Consent as per bestiality...if he wants consent alone..he can create a new thread for it...
Like i said...football and basketball are both sports...but they are different
other factors roll in in other ''situations''
in sexual relations..consent is the bedrock..

lmao so like ifenes you support beastiality and wouldnt mind getting the consent of the animal?

Afterall na u talk say man is an animal albeit a higher animal...So from one animal to anothet animal is consent required or is it discarded?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by hopefulLandlord: 8:26am On Nov 08, 2016
raphieMontella:

lol

na today you just dey know these people?

they'll tell you those guys aren't Christians but turn around and say Christians form huge population in the world

they'll tell you Christians have more Nobel prizes, have more billionaires but quickly backtrack when these kinda facts are presented to them, they'll now start defining "Christian"; saying those guys aren't

I swear an American scientist while practically researching could blow up his lab and 5 houses killing 50 people in the process; if through this process he discovers renewable energy that'll last us 200 millennia; these Christian apologists would in one breath call him a Christian and deny he's a Christian in same breath

they just want to eat their cake and have it

an unadulterated case of intellectual dishonesty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Richirich713: 8:34am On Nov 08, 2016
raphieMontella:

Those prisoners killing statistics still doesn't compare to the mass murderers

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by JackBizzle: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You are the ignorant one here. One who goes and one who participates have one thing in common...THEY BOTH GO but one had an edge in that HE does not just go HE ALSO PARTICIPATES. Bill Gates is an active member..which was why he was able to talk about time allocation and why he feels religion can make it more productive.

You claim he is an atheist yet his is married to a devout catholic, has his kids attend a catholic school and he boldly declared that he PARTICIPATES.

Bill Nwa Gates is no Atheist...You can try something else.

Bill Gates only goes to church to support his wife. Have you ever seen him praising God?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

Bill Gates only goes to church to support his wife. Have you ever seen him praising God?

So not openly praising God is now proof that he is Atheist?

Chai the delusion is beyond real.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by JackBizzle: 10:06am On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

So not openly praising God is now proof that he is Atheist?

Chai the delusion is beyond real.

grin

Blame it on the Oshogbo weed
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin

Blame it on the Oshogbo weed

I guess you took yours around 2am this morning. When someone says he PARTICIPATES it means he praises God via his actions...This is why Gates is a philanthropist and is willing to give and give and give some more under the principla of religion.

He does not praise God in words but in deed. Get it?

Stop taking Oshogbo weed its liable to cause retardation.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by JackBizzle: 10:41am On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I guess you took yours around 2am this morning. When someone says he PARTICIPATES it means he praises God via his actions...This is why Gates is a philanthropist and is willing to give and give and give some more under the principla of religion.

He does not praise God in words but in deed. Get it?

Stop taking Oshogbo weed its liable to cause retardation.

Oshogbo weed gives clarity.

By the way, Bill Gates has previously said that going to church is a waste of time- that it is not effective.

Sooo....
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

By the way, Bill Gates has previously said that going to church is a waste of time- that it is not effective.

Sooo....

sigh! felixomor already posted that quote word for word and nowhere did it say it was a waste of time. He talked about effective allocation of time.

English is meant to be simple bro..dont make it complex.

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by jonbellion(m): 11:07am On Nov 08, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

lol

na today you just dey know these people?

they'll tell you those guys aren't Christians but turn around and say Christians form huge population in the world

they'll tell you Christians have more Nobel prizes, have more billionaires but quickly backtrack when these kinda facts are presented to them, they'll now start defining "Christian"; saying those guys aren't

I swear an American scientist while practically researching could blow up his lab and 5 houses killing 50 people in the process; if through this process he discovers renewable energy that'll last us 200 millennia; these Christian apologists would in one breath call him a Christian and deny he's a Christian in same breath

they just want to eat their cake and have it

an unadulterated case of intellectual dishonesty
lol these people
Anybody that is not a christian is of the devil
-athiest
-diest
-agnostic
-pantheist
-muslim
-SBNR
Your post actually just summarised what they do basically. They add and remove christians from the religion when it suits them
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by felixomor: 11:23am On Nov 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

Sooo....

The same Bill Gates that is now faithfully going to church with his wife and children?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by jonbellion(m): 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

Sooo....
well honestly though
bill gates did say that some time ago although religion is practised in his household
But as of his regards to religion this was what he recently stated in the screenshot below
You guys always keep dragging the poor man to your side
Lets settle this bill gates nonsense once and for all
From that comment he sounds more like a diest or agnostic thiest then a legitimate christian. He said he agrees with Richard Dawkins mankind needed to make creation myths
Bill gates is agnostic. christians Felixomor and his pals
But an agnostic thiest plus he practices religion
Can we hear word on the bill gates issue now angry

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ifenes(m): 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Gbam Gbammer gbammest!

Morality is man-made. Humans tend to set rules of engagements. You cannot sex and animal,yet you can eat it. What is the difference?. The Christian cult seem to pick and choose their morals and their slaves swallow it without critical thoughts.

3 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
ifenes:

Morality is man-made. Humans tend to set rules of engagements. You cannot sex and animal,yet you can eat it. What is the difference?. The members of the Christian cult seem to pick and choose their morals and their slaves swallow it without critical thoughts.

So what is the purpose of an animal? Food or sexual satisfaction? You just stated clearly that as long ad one can eat the animal you can also have sex with it...no harm done right?

So how many have you had sex with since you believe its ok to eat it and also sleep with it. No cameras are in your home ifenes so which of them has been your sex slave? A dog? A chicken? A goat? A horse? or if none which has been an object of your fantasies?

Oya spill the beans afterall you have spilled everything else.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
By the way Jonbellion do you see ifenes comment above? Remember our little chat about morality and laws of natural selection on my thread? That comment by ifenes should give you a little sneek preview of what I said to you.

Survival of the fittest is much larger than you know it . Here you see a clear cut case of an atheist gladly giving consent to bestiality even in the face of other humans still in existence like its some "natural law" according to akintom.

I am sure you would be in shock at this point unless of course you are also a secret practitioner.

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by felixomor: 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
jonbellion:
well honestly though
bill gates did say that some time ago although religion is practised in his household
But as of his regards to religion this was what he recently stated in the screenshot below
You guys always keep dragging the poor man to your side
Lets settle this bill gates nonsense once and for all
From that comment he sounds more like a diest or agnostic thiest then a legitimate christian. He said he agrees with Richard Dawkins mankind needed to make creation myths
Bill gates is agnostic. christians Felixomor and his pals
But an agnostic thiest plus he practices religion
Can we hear word on the bill gates issue now angry

Sorry bros, he is not an atheist. Period.

All we know is he goes to church with his family
And that is better than your nairaland atheism religion.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by jonbellion(m): 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
felixomor:

Sorry bros, he is not an atheist. Period.

All we know is he goes to church with his family
And that is better than your nairaland atheism religion.
I agreed with you on that do I don't see you point undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman, Stephanie Otobo And Casino Gamblers - Jideobi Johnmary / Can Tithe Be Given To Someone In Need?. / Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.