Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality (22359 Views)

Why Do Nairaland Atheists Behave Silly Sometimes? / Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. / Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 4:56am On Aug 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

What? Which christians?

You dey lie oooo

Congrats Chelsea - all religious people . Vs AC Milan - all religious people

Bro it's the truth , Christians all the way . Top Universities , Inventions , technology , science , business , sports Christians everywhere . We even have close to 60 percent of the global wealth and we are just like 30 percent of the world's population .

Any successful atheist was once religious - FACT .

Sad atheist go to sleep :p

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by felixomor: 7:13am On Aug 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

What? Which christians?

You dey lie oooo

Bros, na u lie pass! I confirm am,
na u first make claim without evidence....
No vex,
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by JackBizzle: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
felixomor:

Bros, na u lie pass! I confirm am,
na u first make claim without evidence....
No vex,

Ah? Me? See my life.

I have made the claim before to him with evidence. Apple, Microsoft, Japan and China.....
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by JackBizzle: 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Congrats Chelsea - all religious people . Vs AC Milan - all religious people

Bro it's the truth , Christians all the way . Top Universities , Inventions , technology , science , business , sports Christians everywhere . We even have close to 60 percent of the global wealth and we are just like 30 percent of the world's population .

Steve Jobs
Bill Gates
Japan- Sony, FuJi, Sharp, Toyota,
China- Toshiba, lennovo, Technology
S.Korea- Samsung, kit, hyundai

Atheists rule your technology
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by raphieMontella: 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

baba not all...not all were once religious.dnt generalize...
There are atheist countries which have produced bloody billioniares..
Also as for those that were once religious..it was not their fault...as religion was used to control their minds when they were kids...even forced sef(it does happen)
religion is a mind controlling tool which is very effective in controlling the minds of kids...
(fragile and weak)

so thats not a claim
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by felixomor: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

Ah? Me? See my life.

I have made the claim before to him with evidence. Apple, Microsoft, Japan and China.....

Please mention names, moreover, no be person invent the electricity and basic devices your people use?
Without people like Albert einstein, Isaac newton, these people for fit invent their devices?

Abeg go study about inventors well well,
No vex grin
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by JackBizzle: 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
felixomor:

Please mention names, moreover, no be person invent the electricity and basic devices your people use?
Without people like Albert einstein, Isaac newton, these people for fit invent their devices?

Abeg go study about inventors well well,
No vex grin

Einstein didn't believe in the Christian God. He was probably a deist
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by felixomor: 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

Einstein didn't believe in the Christian God. He was probably a deist

"Probably", yeah ryt. Even if u manage to remove einstein, they still plenty wey remain.

So just chill.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by JackBizzle: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
felixomor:

"Probably", yeah ryt. Even if u manage to remove einstein, they still plenty wey remain.

So just chill.

Like who? Agnostic Charles Darwin?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by felixomor: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

Like who? Agnostic Charles Darwin?

Charles darwin ke! lol
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

Steve Jobs
Bill Gates
Japan- Sony, FuJi, Sharp, Toyota,
China- Toshiba, lennovo, Technology
S.Korea- Samsung, kit, hyundai

Atheists rule your technology

Lmao ... Bill Gates is not an Atheist , he is more likely a deist . Steve Jobs is not an atheist . Why are you randomly calling names of people and claiming they are atheists . Stop visiting all these noncredible atheist Websites , you should be ashamed that they are spewing trash and making false claims .

Can you provide proof ?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by JackBizzle: 11:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Lmao ... Bill Gates is not an Atheist , he is more likely a deist . Steve Jobs is not an atheist . Why are you randomly calling names of people and claiming they are atheists . Stop visiting all these noncredible atheist Websites , you should be ashamed that they are spewing trash and making false claims .

Can you provide proof ?

Bill Gates is an atheist. His wife is a christian. Get your facts right.

Steve Jobs is a zen buddhist
http://fortune.com/video/2015/09/04/why-steve-jobs-was-really-into-zen-buddhism/

Do Zen Buddhists Believe In God?
Zen Buddhists do not believe in a personal God or in a Divine being that reign on the Universe. Zen Buddhism does not have any worshiping, praying, or praising of a divine being.
http://www.zen-buddhism.net/faq/zen-faq.html

The difference between me and you is that I can easily reference the things I say.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

Bill Gates is an atheist. His wife is a christian. Get your facts right.

Where is the proof He is an atheist undecided

Steve Jobs is a zen buddhist
http://fortune.com/video/2015/09/04/why-steve-jobs-was-really-into-zen-buddhism/

Do Zen Buddhists Believe In God?
Zen Buddhists do not believe in a personal God or in a Divine being that reign on the Universe. Zen Buddhism does not have any worshiping, praying, or praising of a divine being.
http://www.zen-buddhism.net/faq/zen-faq.html

Steve Jobs was like a "religious prostitute" . He jumped from one religion to another . You can read up his thoughts on religion

The difference between me and you is that I can easily reference the things I say.

Bro . We aint the same level . Lol . I read online articles about history , countries , religion for fun .
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by JackBizzle: 1:34am On Aug 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Where is the proof He is an atheist undecided

Steve Jobs was like a "religious prostitute" . He jumped from one religion to another . You can read up his thoughts on religion

Bro . We aint the same level . Lol . I read online articles about history , countries , religion for fun .

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/bill-gates-the-rolling-stone-interview-20140313

Go and sleep brah......People in the most developed countries are usually atheists. Just take a look at the top countries in the Human Development index (HDI)

Technology you use today is created and manufactured by atheists. Japan, China and South Korea are all countries with majority of their population are atheists.

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by felixomor: 2:47am On Aug 05, 2016
JackBizzle:

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/bill-gates-the-rolling-stone-interview-20140313

Go and sleep brah......People in the most developed countries are usually atheists. Just take a look at the top countries in the Human Development index (HDI)

Technology you use today is created and manufactured by atheists. Japan, China and South Korea are all countries with majority of their population are atheists.

Here is an excerpt from 2014 interview of William gates

Just to set the records straight, like I did in another thread.

"Bill Gates is not only the world’s richest person, he’s also one of the most generous. His organization, The Gates Foundation, is dedicated to eradicating diseases and helping the world’s most poor, and he’s committed to giving away almost his entire fortune. In a recent interview with Rolling Stone, he revealed that part of the inspiration for helping others is based on religious principles. He told the magazine (the questions about faith are on page five of the interview),

The moral systems of religion, I think, are superimportant. We've raised our kids in a religious way; they've gone to the Catholic church that Melinda goes to and I participate in. I've been very lucky, and therefore I owe it to try and reduce the inequity in the world. And that's kind of a religious belief. I mean, it's at least a moral belief."

Read more at http://www.relevantmagazine.com/slices/bill-gates-discusses-god-church-charity-and-faith#qhDSuefgyRiABj1B.99

Please Make sure u read the article, and try to convince urself with 1997 data that Bill Gates is an atheist. cool

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by JackBizzle: 4:24am On Aug 05, 2016
felixomor:

Here is an excerpt from 2014 interview of William gates

Just to set the records straight, like I did in another thread.

"Bill Gates is not only the world’s richest person, he’s also one of the most generous. His organization, The Gates Foundation, is dedicated to eradicating diseases and helping the world’s most poor, and he’s committed to giving away almost his entire fortune. In a recent interview with Rolling Stone, he revealed that part of the inspiration for helping others is based on religious principles. He told the magazine (the questions about faith are on page five of the interview),

The moral systems of religion, I think, are superimportant. We've raised our kids in a religious way; they've gone to the Catholic church that Melinda goes to and I participate in. I've been very lucky, and therefore I owe it to try and reduce the inequity in the world. And that's kind of a religious belief. I mean, it's at least a moral belief."

Read more at http://www.relevantmagazine.com/slices/bill-gates-discusses-god-church-charity-and-faith#qhDSuefgyRiABj1B.99

Please Make sure u read the article, and try to convince urself with 1997 data that Bill Gates is an atheist. cool

Wow, what an ignorant tool!

THE FULL 2014 INTERVIEW IS IN MY VERY COMMENT YOU QUOTED AND NOT SOME SELECTED QUOTES.The rolling stones interview on the rolling stones website. grin grin grin

If you read the full interview, he was asked if his thinking about religion has changed- Bill Gates answer was to placate his wife.

If you notice, he said "the Catholic church that Melinda goes to and I participate in"---- he "participates". His wife is the christian not him.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 4:26am On Aug 05, 2016
JackBizzle:

THE FULL 2014 INTERVIEW IS IN MY VERY COMMENT YOU QUOTED AND NOT SOME SELECTED QUOTES.The rolling stones interview on the rolling stones website. grin grin grin

If you read the full interview, he was asked if his thinking about religion has changed- Bill Gates answer was to placate his wife.

If you notice, he said "the Catholic church that Melinda goes to and I participate in"---- he "participates". His wife is the christian not him.

And the wife does not participate too undecided

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by JackBizzle: 4:30am On Aug 05, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

And the wife does not participate too undecided

Did you fail English?

He said "the church my wife goes to and I participate in"

And not "the church we both go to"

There exists a difference but you might be too.........to understand. wink
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by felixomor: 8:20am On Aug 05, 2016
JackBizzle:

Dundeee sharaap...See another part of the interview:

“But the mystery and the beauty of the world is overwhelmingly amazing, and there's no scientific explanation of how it came about. To say that it was generated by random numbers, that does seem, you know, sort of an uncharitable view [laughs]. I think it makes sense to believe in God,........."

If u like keep interpreting whatever suits u.
Mscheww sad

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
JackBizzle:

Did you fail English?

Dude , I was just mocking you . Too ... to see it . B2 in English though
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by HCpaul(m): 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
winner01:

By blaming their Creator, you have admitted to the existence of a Creator.

You cant blame someone that does not exist you know.'

I stated it clearly that as your superstition claims.
What is my business with the myths.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hmmm .... atheists and their looooooooooooooovveeee for animals grin

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:11am On Oct 02, 2016
Good thread exposing atheists and their perverseness

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Richirich713: 6:05am On Nov 08, 2016
Are atheists still all good with bestiality?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

Did you fail English?

You are the ignorant one here. One who goes and one who participates have one thing in common...THEY BOTH GO but one had an edge in that HE does not just go HE ALSO PARTICIPATES. Bill Gates is an active member..which was why he was able to talk about time allocation and why he feels religion can make it more productive.

You claim he is an atheist yet his is married to a devout catholic, has his kids attend a catholic school and he boldly declared that he PARTICIPATES.

Bill Nwa Gates is no Atheist...You can try something else.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by shadeyinka(m): 6:58am On Nov 08, 2016
ifenes:

Bestiality is not wrong if the animal give you their consent. But since they are incapable of giving consent,a sex act with them is obviously an act of rape. Thinking of animal rights here. The dominant species is always perceived as right anyway. To human's it is wrong because it makes no sense genetically.

And also,because something doesn't make sense doesn't mean it is wrong. We eat theses animals,having sex with them couldn't be worse.

Ifenes, you have used this line so much : Consent!

Must one have consent but for defining an act as wrong?
Do you ever ask a fish its consent before you kill it?
Do you ask a dog for consent before you turn it into a pet "slave"
Do you ask your children for consent before you send them to school?

Weak lame argument!
Consent ko Konsent ni.

Morality is what Atheism doesn't have neither can they have it.

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 08, 2016
shadeyinka:

Must one have consent but for defining an act as wrong?
Do you ever ask a fish its consent before you kill it?
Do you ask a dog for consent before you turn it into a pet "slave"
Do you ask your children for consent before you send them to school?

Weak lame argument!
Consent ko Konsent ni.

Atheists believe in the survival of the fittest position which in evolution is the law of natural selection so see nothing wrong with error, lies, rape, beastiality, and all other vices as long as it meets their need.

One of them even confessed on another thread that he would kill, rape and even rob as long as he is not caught...if cctv cameras and the law enforcement agents are unavailable he would do these things and get away with them and that the only thing stopping him was the presence of cctv and the police and probably jail time.

However take away all this and he would go on a rampage.

They lack moral codes same way they lack rationality.

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by raphieMontella: 7:08am On Nov 08, 2016
shadeyinka:

Must one have consent but for defining an act as wrong? Do you ever ask a fish its consent before you kill it? Do you ask a dog for consent before you turn it into a pet "slave" Do you ask your children for consent before you send them to school?
Weak lame argument! Consent ko Konsent ni.
how does bestiality relate to sending kids to school? Wow me?
okay...heterosexualism is Good...therefore rape is Good...case closed
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by raphieMontella: 7:10am On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Atheists believe in the survival of the fittest position which in evolution is the law of natural selection so see nothing wrong with error, lies, rape, beastiality, and all other vices as long as it meets their need.

One of them even confessed on another thread that he would kill, rape and even rob as long as he is not caught...if cctv cameras and the law enforcement agents are unavailable he would do these things and get away with them and that the only thing stopping him was the presence of cctv and the police and probably jail time

with all the morals christians have yet they ''supernaturally'' outnumber atheists in prisons...
Wow us more sire..
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by shadeyinka(m): 7:12am On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

One of them even confessed on another thread that he would kill, rape and even rob as long as he is not caught...if cctv cameras and the law enforcement agents are unavailable he would do these things and get away with them and that the only thing stopping him was the presence of cctv and the police and probably jail time.

I wonder why they do not see that the sanity of social order has more to do with Theism rather than Atheism.

If all we ever knew was atheism, this world will be wickedly bad.

As you said, anything/action will be OK by the rule of survival of the fittest.

Atheism is Satanism rebranded!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 08, 2016
shadeyinka:

I wonder why they do not see that the sanity of social order has more to do with Theism rather than Atheism.

If all we ever knew was atheism, this world will be wickedly bad.

As you said, anything/action will be OK by the rule of survival of the fittest.

Atheism is Satanism rebranded!

Atheism is Satanism Personified!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by shadeyinka(m): 7:18am On Nov 08, 2016
raphieMontella:

how does bestiality relate to sending kids to school?
Wow me?

okay...heterosexualism is Good...therefore rape is Good...case closed

You are more intelligent than this raphie!
CONSENT! Is the subject.

Does consent determine good and bad!

If I give my consent to be murdered, does it make it right?

Atheisms hang to any form of morality is tied to their relics of theism.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service / Can Tithe Be Given To Someone In Need?. / Apostle Suleman, Stephanie Otobo And Casino Gamblers - Jideobi Johnmary

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54