Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

I Have N382m In Frozen Bank Accounts-fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have N382m In Frozen Bank Accounts-fayose (1284 Views)

"Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" / Frozen Accounts: Fayose Knows Fate Dec 2 / Publish Dasuki’s Statement, My Accounts; Fayose Dares EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have N382m In Frozen Bank Accounts-fayose by Alisegun(m): 5:27am On Jul 25, 2016
Embattled Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose, has challenged the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to publish his personal accounts it has frozen .He also claims that he has N382 million in his two bank accounts
According to a statement yesterday by his Chief Press Secretary, Idowu Adelusi,the governor said this while featuring on an interview programme on a radio station, Fresh FM.He said “The EFCC is only engaged i‎n mind game. They think they can wear me out, that is not possible as God is on my side because I stand for the truth. EFCC has not told Nigerians how money was wired to me.‎ They must be responsible to do investigation that would not be a media issue. What the EFCC and their APC collaborators are trying to do is to set the people of the state against me and they have failed. http://www.gistmeblog.com/2016/07/i-have-n382m-in-frozen-bank-accounts.html
Re: I Have N382m In Frozen Bank Accounts-fayose by IstandWitBuhari: 5:33am On Jul 25, 2016
Ok...till it gets to fp,I will comment
Re: I Have N382m In Frozen Bank Accounts-fayose by aresa: 5:46am On Jul 25, 2016
All that money in your account and you are owing 7 months salary....smh

3 Likes

Re: I Have N382m In Frozen Bank Accounts-fayose by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 25, 2016
shut up. those monies were declared in his CCB assets declaration form.

aresa:
All that money in your account and you are owing 7 months salary....smh
Re: I Have N382m In Frozen Bank Accounts-fayose by azzima(m): 6:12am On Jul 25, 2016
angels09:

now that you have made yourself as his lawyer,can we all see the form please? mumu! !

5 Likes

Re: I Have N382m In Frozen Bank Accounts-fayose by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 25, 2016
get a very big sledge hammer and crack ur brains out..... a favor to the world.

azzima:
now that you have made yourself as his lawyer,can we all see the form please? mumu! !
Re: I Have N382m In Frozen Bank Accounts-fayose by duduade: 6:20am On Jul 25, 2016
The money was gotten from where Ogbeni

1 Like

Re: I Have N382m In Frozen Bank Accounts-fayose by DaBullIT(m): 6:21am On Jul 25, 2016
So an Asshole is actually defending Fayose ? Despite all the proof , especially the damning evidence from the Pilot who flew the Billions to ekiti and the airport also confirmed / corroborated the story ??

Na wah for Nigerians o

2 Likes

Re: I Have N382m In Frozen Bank Accounts-fayose by blackpanda: 6:23am On Jul 25, 2016
And what is the job that u did that gave u profit of N382 million If u have such, why pretend to be striking with workers that are owed 7months salary??

Oloshi

1 Like

Re: I Have N382m In Frozen Bank Accounts-fayose by Lilprincey(m): 6:24am On Jul 25, 2016
That's a whole lot of money..Fayose must be qoing through deep sh!t now
Re: I Have N382m In Frozen Bank Accounts-fayose by aresa: 6:25am On Jul 25, 2016
[s]
angels09:

[/s]

Very unintelligent..

3 Likes

Re: I Have N382m In Frozen Bank Accounts-fayose by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 25, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Very unintelligent..

a very useless comment.
Re: I Have N382m In Frozen Bank Accounts-fayose by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 25, 2016
quit masturbat*ng.... CCB forms contain those monies.
Lilprincey:
That's a whole lot of money..Fayose must be qoing through deep sh!t now
Re: I Have N382m In Frozen Bank Accounts-fayose by Lilprincey(m): 6:31am On Jul 25, 2016
angels09:
quit masturbat*ng.... CCB forms contain those monies.
Whose this id!ot?

1 Like

Re: I Have N382m In Frozen Bank Accounts-fayose by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 25, 2016
get a very big sledge hammer and crack ur brains open..... a societal favor that will be

Lilprincey:

Whose this id!ot?
Re: I Have N382m In Frozen Bank Accounts-fayose by chat2deen(m): 6:38am On Jul 25, 2016
EFFC! Make una release this money oh! It is for stomach infrastructure.

Re: I Have N382m In Frozen Bank Accounts-fayose by Lilprincey(m): 6:42am On Jul 25, 2016
angels09:
get a very big sledge hammer and crack ur brains open..... a societal favor that will be

Let me leave you alone. You must be qoinq through juvenile deliquency

1 Like

Re: I Have N382m In Frozen Bank Accounts-fayose by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 25, 2016
Lilprincey:

Let me leave you alone. You must be qoinq through juvenile deliquency

iBAWI 4 U

Re: I Have N382m In Frozen Bank Accounts-fayose by aresa: 7:03am On Jul 25, 2016
[s]
angels09:

a very useless comment.
[/s]

Still very unintelligent.

Don't spew rubbish you can not back up with facts.

1 Like

Re: I Have N382m In Frozen Bank Accounts-fayose by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 25, 2016
YOU DON'T DESERVE FACTS

aresa:
[s][/s]

Still very unintelligent.

Don't spew rubbish you can not back up with facts.
Re: I Have N382m In Frozen Bank Accounts-fayose by aresa: 7:07am On Jul 25, 2016
The EFCC is talking about the money Obanikoro shipped to him in a private jet, the money that was logged in his personal account, the money that was taken to his hotel, the houses front companies bought or him in the name of the companies owned by him and his wife and the clown is talking about N382 million, the same money he first denied ownership of..

His silly noise is nothing but smokescreen and distraction

What a corrupt nuisance....

1 Like

Re: I Have N382m In Frozen Bank Accounts-fayose by aresa: 7:08am On Jul 25, 2016
[s]
angels09:
YOU DON'T DESERVE FACTS

[/s]

You can not produce what you don't have.

Still very unintelligent
Re: I Have N382m In Frozen Bank Accounts-fayose by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 25, 2016
LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL

aresa:

The EFCC is talking about the money Obanikoro shipped to him in a private jet, the money that was logged in his personal account, the money that was taken to his hotel, the houses front companies bought or him in the name of the companies owned by him and his wife and the clown is talking about N382 million, the same money he first denied ownership of..

His silly noise is nothing but smokescreen and distraction

What a corrupt nuisance....

Re: I Have N382m In Frozen Bank Accounts-fayose by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 25, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Still very unintelligent

Re: I Have N382m In Frozen Bank Accounts-fayose by aresa: 7:18am On Jul 25, 2016
angels09:

Still very unintelligent
Re: I Have N382m In Frozen Bank Accounts-fayose by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 25, 2016
aresa:

Still very unintelligent

Re: I Have N382m In Frozen Bank Accounts-fayose by aresa: 7:37am On Jul 25, 2016
angels09:

Still very unintelligent

(1) (Reply)

FLASH: Federal Judge In Port Harcourt Sought By DSS Is Justice Uche Nma Agomoh / EFCC Arrests Man For Land Racketeering, Leaving Above Means (photos) / MMM Returns Ahead Of Schedule, Unfreezes Participants Accounts. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.