Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Abdulmuminu Jibrin Lavish And Spectacular Wedding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmuminu Jibrin Lavish And Spectacular Wedding (581 Views)

Buhari Finally Met With Suspended House Of Rep Member Abdulmuminu Jibrin.pix / Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife / How we Shared Nigerian Money By Abdulmuminu Jibril (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulmuminu Jibrin Lavish And Spectacular Wedding by Anubis: 7:04am On Jul 25, 2016
Re: Abdulmuminu Jibrin Lavish And Spectacular Wedding by Caseless: 7:05am On Jul 25, 2016
Well, this wedding took place before BUHARI knew he was going to become the president that would present the budget that would be padded by dogara and other thieves. Infact gej was still the person we thought was going to present the budget so the legislators can have a field day as usual, but thank God, it was not to be.

I saw gbajabiamila on one of the pictures; it shows this guy knew gbaja before now. I can't believe he stood against gbaja he knew and supported a Dogara he barely knew . It serves him right. He's a snitch.

I saw this picture below on a friend's dp then , but she could not tell me who the people in the picture were until I saw this guy campaigning for Dogara and started thinking he's the one. This thread has finally solved the puzzle for me.

Re: Abdulmuminu Jibrin Lavish And Spectacular Wedding by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 25, 2016
ANOTHER USELESS THREAD.
Re: Abdulmuminu Jibrin Lavish And Spectacular Wedding by Anubis: 7:37am On Jul 25, 2016
My point is that the guy has been padding budgets for many years and now that he has been fired, he thinks we are fools

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Governor Obiano Visits The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom, Edaiken Of Use / BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau, Threatens To Attack Buhari / Stomach Infrastructure In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.