Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,190 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Tips To Build Your Business To A Brand - Exclusive - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tips To Build Your Business To A Brand - Exclusive (437 Views)

4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips To Build Your Business To A Brand - Exclusive by Speak2klein: 8:49am On Jul 25, 2016
I AM NOT INTO BUSINESS, I AM INTO PROBLEMS AND PEOPLE. I JUST HAPPEN TO SOLVE THESE PEOPLE'S PROBLEMS, AS A BUSINESS!!!

Let me explain....

I hear people talk about the dwindling economy like it's an earthquake. It is just a damn problem. To me that's already a solution.

I love problems. I care less about what the current exchange rate is or what the economists say. As a matter of fact, every problem is an opportunity, depending on your perception and the realm upon which you play in.

I believe that to every loss, there's a win somewhere. I rather find where the win is.

The winning right now is not in our oil or any other natural resources, but in THE BUSINESS OF PEOPLE. 

In turbulent times, customers become careful of spending, so to justify what to buy, they'll naturally demand for more. What more are you giving than the usual. A business is like a relationship, to make a partner stay, is to ask " What experience can you give them that they can't get anywhere else?"

Our lives and businesses will do much better if we stopped looking at the economy, the market or our products, and then start looking at the people.

You're wrong assuming that the value proposition of your business is about the product. It is not. It’s about the customer and how you are going to make their lives better.

Don't see things from your view, the view of a CEO or employee; see things from the view of the customer.

That's why Starbucks is among the top 20 simply by selling coffee (the same thing your aboki gateman sells). It’s because their main ideology is "We are not in the coffee business serving people. We are in the people business, serving coffee".-Starbucks

Your business is not about products, but people. Practice empathy, keep your eyes on your people (customers, employees, competitors and other stakeholders) this season. The secret to succeeding in this time comes from looking at everyone and every problems with just one question in mind, "How can I help?". #GoodMorning,

©Eizu, Hexavia!
PIN :2ACA3E1E,www.hexavia.net
Re: Tips To Build Your Business To A Brand - Exclusive by Speak2klein: 8:50am On Jul 25, 2016
Lalasticala
Fineboi
Let's help Nigerian businesses grow.
Re: Tips To Build Your Business To A Brand - Exclusive by Speak2klein: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2016
Arik has a culture of delayed flights, NTA is outdated and tacky the same way 4 out of 5 Nigerian bankers really don't love their job and it shows on  customer experience!

At a company called Zappos, new employees (who are usually broke) are offered $2,000 to quit after the first week of training if they decide the job isn’t for them. No one really does. What’s Your Corporate Culture is our daily discussion for today on all HBC platforms (notice we’ve discontinued sharing content on this platform as it’s now exclusive to our HBC communities on Whatsapp, our portal and at our physical Decoded events in all cities, but ping if you’re a client or alumni of the class to be added there).

Now back to corporate culture: Take for example; Twitter employees are known for their midnight rooftop meetings. Chevron is known for its well paid staffs with healthy work conditions that encourage breaks. Facebook is known for its stock options for employees and easy workflows with everyone (even the CEO Mark Zuckerberg), working in the open office space alongside other employees. It’s an attempt at a flat organizational culture using the buildings and space itself as touch points to promote a sense of equality among the staff. Sahara Energy is known for its swag and trendy branding. Google is known for its hangouts, their employees have free meals, trips and parties.

Our employees at Hexavia are super smart yet exciting; they never work anywhere else after here, as the internal mentorship and structure helps them to set up their own businesses. The participants and clients call themselves Hexavians who take ownership of Decoded. Joining in with a great team, now that’s a whole tribe and nation we are subliminally building with Decoded and HBC. Today we are talking about Corporate Culture on our exclusive platforms. My apologies if you’ve been missing out.

Read today's discussion "How To Create a Corporate Culture onhttp://www.hbc.org.ng/2016/04/26/1289/
Re: Tips To Build Your Business To A Brand - Exclusive by Speak2klein: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
I will be sharing exclusive contents from one of the biggest branding and strategies gurus in Africa, Eizu Uwaoma. You can post your questions or additions to help businesses build their brands and profitability. Please this thread is for serious business owners who want to move their business to the next level. Looking forward to your contributions too!
Re: Tips To Build Your Business To A Brand - Exclusive by Speak2klein: 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
In business, one of the most important skills you must have if you want your brand to grow is emotional intelligence. This is the ability understand the emotions of your customers and use them to your advantage. With this you can transfer an emotion or evoke an emotion in your customer through you product such that the product becomes more of a necessity. For example Coca-Cola came up with the share-a-coke-with strategy. Infact it got so serious that if your lover did not buy a coke for you with your name on it, you relationship was in trouble. In their advert they showed a young boy buying one for a girl with her name on it and like a balloon that just popped, she fell. Coca-Cola was only playing with our emotions. A coke makes friendship stronger.
So look for specific emotions you can trigger in your customers through your product. Is it excitement, nostalgia, love? Find it and use it to your advantage. Young people would love stuff more energetic and hip while the older ones prefer solitude.

Let's go further ahead.
Eizu©
Re: Tips To Build Your Business To A Brand - Exclusive by Speak2klein: 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
Cc lalasticala

(1) (Reply)

Does Black Colour Tools Bag One Uses In Doing His Hand Work Brings Bad Luck? / OPEC Predicts Oil Prices To Rise Next Month / Image Showing How Wealth begins!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.