Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

Nigerian Air Force Graduates 209 Students. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Air Force Graduates 209 Students. Photos (32979 Views)

Breaking News Buhari Appoints 209 Board Chairmen / Bell 412 Helicopter Inducted By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) / Nigerian Air Force Cadets Undergo Shooting Excercise In Kaduna State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates 209 Students. Photos by cyberdurable(m): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
Expired Brits

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates 209 Students. Photos by cyojunior1(m): 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. With the present of the british it won't stop them from shooting @ un-armed civilians

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates 209 Students. Photos by gbishman: 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
what a beautiful collaboration from both countries. This is how countries show each other mutual respect rather than a a president going to hire mercenaries to help train its arm forces as seen in the former administration.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates 209 Students. Photos by TippyTop(m): 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
koboko69:

Even when there is nothing to wail about, you will still want to wail. This is evidence that wailing as been embedded in your DNA.
Can't u just keep shut when u av nothing sensible to say?

*Spits*
British army overseeing Nigerian Army and you think all is well?
You maybe a card carrying member of Zombie International, am not.
My curious mind wants to know their intention, this is typical of Zombie mind, the facts are too iffy for you to contemplate abi? They're here to continue the never ending slave/master relationship.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates 209 Students. Photos by mmsen: 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

If we had an American Military bass there, human rights of peaceful protesters won't be easily violated.

Have human rights violations stopped in Saudi? Or Iraq? Or in America itself?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates 209 Students. Photos by koboko69: 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
TippyTop:

British army overseeing Nigerian Army and you think all is well?
You maybe a card carrying member of Zombie International, am not.
My curious mind wants to know their intention, this is typical of Zombie mind the facts maybe too iffy for you to contemplate.

U lack common sense. This is the hight of foolishness....

It is now confirmed that, there is something terribly wrong with people like. Seek help!

I really wonder how the British army is overseeing the Airforce.

This is way too pathetic
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates 209 Students. Photos by TippyTop(m): 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
koboko69:

U lack common sense. This is the hight of foolishness....

It is now confirmed that, there is something terribly wrong with people like. Seek help!

I really wonder how the British army is overseeing the Airforce.

This is way too pathetic
You start the abuses and when I reply in kind you run to the mods. Quote me when you have enough hairs on your chest. Bye
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates 209 Students. Photos by koboko69: 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
TippyTop:

You start the abuses and when I reply in kind you run to the mods. Quote me when you have enough hairs on your chest. Bye

If u are half smart. U will know how to hit bellow the belt and not get banned.

Try and be clever when want to throw insults. In b/w ur last jail sentence av really made pained u to the marrows cheesy. Don't be a coward, bring it on grin. Why are u scaredof a ban?

Ur pay per post will stop all tru the days of the ban? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates 209 Students. Photos by TippyTop(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
[s]
koboko69:

If u are half smart. U will know how to hit bellow the belt and not get banned.

Try and be clever when want to throw insults. In b/w ur last jail sentence av really made pained u to the marrows cheesy. Don't be a coward, bring it on grin. Why are u scaredof a ban?

Ur pay per post will stop all tru the days of the ban? cheesy
[/s]

Have you eaten today?
Leave ya account number and I'd send you some mulah. grin
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates 209 Students. Photos by koboko69: 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
TippyTop:
[s][/s]

Have you eaten today?
Leave ya account number and I'd send you some mulah. grin

U don feed ur sef and immediate family first. U wey if dem ban....u don broke be that
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates 209 Students. Photos by claremont(m): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
TippyTop:
Lets wait and see the next military graduation in London, am sure the Nigerian Army would be ably represented there.

Anyway Britain just have to wait, Buhari is about to help Germans defeat terrorism before moving to London.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates 209 Students. Photos by sammyclassics(m): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
Kudos to the military
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates 209 Students. Photos by davedpo(m): 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
nyc one
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates 209 Students. Photos by ayd91(m): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
Anyone notice how crisp and clear the pictures are? Nice development.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates 209 Students. Photos by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
Even in the way they sit U can tell the difference
Their body language speaks of discipline and professionalism
They understand what their uniform stands for.
Not the thugs we have here sometimes I wonder how they even interact with their counterparts when they go for those courses
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates 209 Students. Photos by DedeNkem: 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
We want british training!

What is happening in Nigeria today is mainly because of what the british did. They forced us into a country they rigged by handing over leadership to the north! They also helped northerners to slaughter millions of Igbos!

If the british wants to correct its horrible history in Nigeria, they should help split the country into three (Biafran Republic, Oduduwa Republic and Arewa Islamic Republic).

Igbos don't want to share a country with the barbaric, evil and murderous northerners, especially, hausas and fulanis!

Northerners are nothing but parasites who contributed nothing but massive corruptionand destruction of Nigeria. They've ursuped power for decades and yet their region is the most impoverished and has the most uneducated population in Nigeria! This further shows how useless they're!
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates 209 Students. Photos by AmunekeP(m): 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
The Regiment Training Centre (RTC) over the weekend graduated 4 batches of trainees comprising 209 students who successfully completed different regiment training organised by the Centre in collaboration with the British Military Advisory Training Team (BMATT).

The latest courses include Basic Regiment Officers’ Course and Basic Regiment Airmen/Airwomen Course, both of which are designed to expose participants to theoretical and practical training in Force Protection, Weapon Handling, and Marksmanship. Others are Rigger Course for Paratrooper Instructors, and Rappelling Course specifically conducted for members of the Defence Special Force.

Speaking at the combined graduation ceremony, the Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar urged the graduands to continue to exhibit the expertise acquired during the training and to take advantage of the wide range of opportunities offered by the NAF to continuously sharpen their skills and knowledge in order to be adequately prepared to meet any challenge.

The CAS thanked the British Government for her support to Nigeria towards fighting insurgency and other internal security challenges in the country, noting that the partnership with BMATT has continued to add value to RTC, and thus expressed the desire for greater collaboration in other areas.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/british-military-officers-present-as.html
Seriously,my vision in life is to be one of these agile soldiers.May God help me.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates 209 Students. Photos by amanze15(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
Why can't the US military build bases in Nigeria but the British military is allowed to stay?

Colonial Mentality...If the US military were there, we would protect Biafrans
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge" Hosea 4:6, with all due respect, your post is despicable, how many countries in Africa do the US have military bases and on what pact did they decide to have one in Djibouti?!, be careful what you wish for, the internet is ladened with information use it rather than posting rubbish on this medium
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates 209 Students. Photos by jeffoe(m): 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
i love those guns.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates 209 Students. Photos by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 26, 2016
Hope they won't be sent to die in the creeks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Bullion Vans In The Eyes Of The Law By Lawrence Nnoli / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed WTO Director-General, Term Starts 1st March 2021 / Labour Party Paintings In Katsina (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.