Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 (68730 Views)

Federal Allocation To States Crashes By N864bn - The Punch / Break Down Of September 2016 Allocation To States / Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by Greenback: 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
Bolustic:
As expected, the South South has collected their well deserved fair share. Nobody hear any complaints now.

But after the money has been squandered by their governors, the chants of marginalisation starts.

SSers should hold their governors accountable, Bayelsa and Rivers shouldn't have any business owing workers.

It's unbridled corruption that's killing the SS not the northerners.

keep minding other ppl's biz until you find your jobless busybody self for inside gutter..
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by onyxo76(m): 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
Please how much osun state get
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by teawhy2788(m): 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
Oyo,Osun,Kwara,Anambra are not included,Y?
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by Jay542(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Oyo. Ekiti. Ondo. Osun. are SW states and they are all owing workers salaries for months now but you can't advise them rather you are sweating on SS. Wetin dey worry ths yoruba people self?
He's just saying SS has no reason to owe workers nomore. Their people are the real noise makers. Moreso, some SW states are amongst the least allocated to. We dont want to hear SS voice again simple.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by 400billionman: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
JBismarck:
Let me wait here for some people to start crying "our land has been destroyed without corresponding development". The governors get the fund and loot them while the misinformed citizens attack FG.

What will the masses do ? In my state here all these young men fortunate to be working in the governnent house as Special assistants or Special advicers, they keep building houses every year. They date the most beautiful ladies in town.

While the governors refuse paying staff salaries. The money is shared among few. Even commissioners are being owed arrears of salaries.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by osusuallstars: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
Bolustic:
As expected, the South South has collected their well deserved fair share. Nobody hear any complaints now.

But after the money has been squandered by their governors, the chants of marginalisation starts.

SSers should hold their governors accountable, Bayelsa and Rivers shouldn't have any business owing workers.

It's unbridled corruption that's killing the SS not the northerners.
THIS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO FREEDOM. YOU AND YOUR PARASITIC PEOPLE AND STATE SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO WHAT EVER SHARE YOU GOT CAUSE ALL CAME FROM OUR LAND WITH OUT YOUR CONTRIBUTION. IMAGINE WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN THE SHARE OF EACH STATE OF SE, SS WITH OUT THE PARASITE

2 Likes

Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by mkoabiola: 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
After collecting billions ,yet they still make workers look hungry and Angry ,after diverting d billions.

Come to bayelsa state and see how workers are suffering because d big headed gv refused to pay. Workers salary.same with osun

2 Likes

Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
zico530:
O my goodness! Dickson of Bayelsa you have no excuse of not paying your seven months salary to workers.
n my brother bayelsa's case is very pathetic even with all these billions there is virtually no sign of development still a glorified village. Corruption has eaten deep into the state. Bayelsa has never been fortunate to have good leaders in short they never had any real choice in d last governorship election it was a choice between d frying pan (sylva ) and the fire (dickson). Even if d present Bayelsa is given 30 billion monthly nothing will change in d state considering d corrupt and wicked mindset of its present crop of leaders. Na my state I know exactly what I am talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by Greenback: 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
CXLVII:
Keep Bombing while your allocation shrinks then tell me who will feel the heat after a total collapse!

#WhoIsDoingWho

concerned envinronMENTAL activist,why grieving and moaning and agonising more than the bereaved,why are ye so pained?

Wheres my guy,severuSnape sef?
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by jpphilips(m): 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
oganology33:

U started making sense from ur second paragraph. Did u actually say WELL DESERVED FAIR SHARE??
So itz FAIR & WELL DESERVED 4 u 2 provide 90% and share it between ur friends & enemies. Even if ur given 13% more than others?

You don't get it do you? the SS states have zero investment in the oil and gas industry, the FG is paying them 13% for operating on their lands and NNDC to address their LGA concerns, overall, their share with everyone else is channeled to "beering" and "peppersouping", in my opinion, it is a fair share, again, the right analogy you should use is this; the FG is paying them for doing absolutely nothing.
You can not ask for too much on another person's investments, now the states have collected their share, will they invest their cut in the oil industry to raise their stakes? Hell no!!
Guess what, they are waiting for the FG to invest it's cut, when oil flows, they collect 13% for doing nothing then blow up the investment when they are tired.
That is pure evil if you ask me. Don't ever tell me they lay the Golden eggs because it cost a lot of money to raise the duck, Niger deltans have refused to raise the duck hence their claim to the eggs is delusional.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by osusuallstars: 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
What and how much money did Abia get
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by oismail(m): 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
And you called this a breakdown, where is Kwara?
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by tempest02: 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
agitator:

Whenever people mention manufacturing and technology and industrialization, I keep wondering what you are talking about. Do you think the owners of the technology will just come and set up factories in your country to manufacture the products?

Technological development starts from good education. What is happening in our higher institutions? Nothing. Unless you want to manufacture garri, and soup.

Another problem with Nigeria is quality, in nigeria quality drops when price is increased. angry angry angry
How did China do it? My brother don't hope on these people to give you the secrets. Take the secrets...I mentioned education, understudy, take apart the items and learn how to replicate. There's no easy way.

1 Like

Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by rita25(f): 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
AND WHAT DID MY BENUE GET? TELL US NW OH BEFORE ORTOM STARTS LYING AND GIVING THE MONEY TO AKUME

1 Like

Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by ayindejimmy(m): 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
oganology33:

U started making sense from ur second paragraph. Did u actually say WELL DESERVED FAIR SHARE??
So itz FAIR & WELL DESERVED 4 u 2 provide 90% and share it between ur friends & enemies. Even if ur given 13% more than others?
who are ur enemies?
And who are ur friends?
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by Bigii(m): 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
Where is Benue
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by otokx(m): 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
zico530:
O my goodness! Dickson of Bayelsa you have no excuse of not paying your seven months salary to workers.

He will not still pay
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by Reminez(m): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Oyo. Ekiti. Ondo. Osun. are SW states and they are all owing workers salaries for months now but you can't advise them rather you are sweating on SS. Wetin dey worry ths yoruba people self?
Slave of the Niger Deltans...wetin dey worry this OSU IBO's sef

2 Likes

Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by dayoade2007(m): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
See huge figures of money being received by states and yet some (Osun, Ondo, Ekiti etal) are still owing month(s) of salaries to their workers. Is their no agency to monitor how the cash is being spent?
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by Pureheart91(m): 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
For how long will d states be Dependent on the central(federal) for survival. Imagine such revenue generated as Excesses in Oil n gas industry predomiantly functional in d 9% Eastern Region and shared amongst oda non-contributory states. I still coundnt Belief my eyes wid KaNO state earnin more dan some south west n east oil zoned states, what a SHAM. This does goes a long way to tell you Why Nigeria needs #RESTRUCTURING, by the way most of dy states dah are non-performoing would get to sit up and generate for themselves wen d system is Restructured!

Which way Nigéria
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by macphilip: 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
Time for some Governors to start jetting out of the Country all
in the name of bringing investments to their States
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by jmand(m): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
No more excuse for Ganduje, we dey here waitn
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by agitator: 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
tempest02:

How did China do it? My brother don't hope on these people to give you the secrets. Take the secrets...I mentioned education, understudy, take apart the items and learn how to replicate. There's no easy way.

You need to understand the Nigerian mentality first.

A Nigerian successful takes apart a product and is able to replicate it, which most times is not up to the quality of the original. He wants to sell it higher. next thing he wants government to barn importation of the original.

secondly, Nigerians don't want to involve investors, no matter how capital intensive the project may be, they try to go it alone, next they will start crying for government support.

Steve Jobs started Iphone when blackberry was holding sway in the smartphone market. I never read anywhere the US government asked/instructed/order all government officials to switch to Iphone. If it is Nigeria instead of doing their homework as per marketing, etc they will start crying to government. This is just one product I cant list all others.

Eduction wise, I don't want to go there. There was a time the federal government (can't remember if it was during IBB or Abacha) tried to special school for gifted kids. What happened, the VIPs (criminals) felt those kids will receive special elite education and made it difficult for the gifted kids from poor parents to be admitted, instead sending their dumb kids to fill up the available spaces.

It is only in Nigeria that actors/actresses/film producers will cry for government support. I have searched and cant find anywhere in the world this happens. Except in situations where the government is using the movies for propaganda, social engineering. angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by JJKADRY(m): 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
WAIT OOOOOO...! I no see Kwara state for hia ooo
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by LANDOS4RE4: 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
I LEARNT THAT JUNE 2016 ALLOCATION IS READY NOT JULY
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by lielbree: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
JBismarck:
Let me wait here for some people to start crying "our land has been destroyed without corresponding development". The governors get the fund and loot them while the misinformed citizens attack FG.
States govt gets 13% of what is declared to the fg.

WE WANT 100%!
LET EVERY REGION SOURCE FOR ITS FUNDS AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE CENTER.
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by koolguy88(m): 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
The op should have tabulated this for easy comparison.
Just thinking aloud grin
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by sammhi(m): 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
Gosh. ... So much moni
Bayelsa 19bn
Rivers 25bn
Delta 18bn
Akwaibom 13bn
Kano 11bn
Lagos 12bn
What are they going to do with all these in one mont?
Wao... Too much moni
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by Temptee101(m): 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
No Enugu state? This report is simply inconclusive. Chai! Even with these massive billions, Local govts in Enugu state pay half salaries, some don't even pay at all; owe up to 11months.

153 Lecturers were sacked ESUT since November last year. The governor keep saying no money to pay.

God please touch the governor's heart, make him restless until he recalls us.

Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi spare few cash from the billions you receive monthly plus IGR and call us back

1 Like

Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by MartinsIfeco(m): 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
zico530:
What of Rochas he will use his own for Demolition and Relocation Of Eke-Ukwu Owerri Main Market without building a better place that would contain so many street traders.
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Where is Kogi state allocation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) / FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South / Femi Fani-kayode: MTN Is Not A Nigerian Business, Lists Share Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.