Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 (68723 Views)

Federal Allocation To States Crashes By N864bn - The Punch / Break Down Of September 2016 Allocation To States / Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by mikolo80: 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
ibietela2:

you are asking me if the insult you just gave me is a lie or not?

kontinue you hear
point the insult
Not my fault you refuse to read and comprehend
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by ibietela2(m): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
mikolo80:
point the insult
Not my fault you refuse to read and comprehend

What do you mean by my brain has been structured to reason that way?

Tell me what LAW has the FG put in place to make the states be on their own?

In the US (which Nigeria seems to copy and compare itself with) the state are all on their own and they pay tax to the federal, the citizens know who to point when things are bad but in Nigeria it's a different thing.

It's not my fault you refused to use your brain because it's not an app
Re: Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 by mikolo80: 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
ibietela2:

What do you mean by my brain has been structured to reason that way?
it's been programmed to see ghosts where there are none
To blame others for your failures
K
Tell me what LAW has the FG put in place to make the states be on their own?
I pray you don't run away and answer this question
What LAW is stopping any state from pulling itself up by its own bootstrap

In the US (which Nigeria seems to copy and compare itself with) the state are all on their own and they pay tax to the federal, the citizens know who to point when things are bad but in Nigeria it's a different thing.
in the USA the people will actually come out to vote their convictions
You just be ranting where it doesn't matter (online,after election) and voting based on sentiment (read ghosts)

It's not my fault you refused to use your brain because it's not an app
I don't use apps.

Clearly you just parrot what other sheeple do without fact checking
I do the opposite
Question everything till I get to the bottom of it
Who does it look like uses apps and who uses their brain between us.
You can't even read the simplest brain task.
Have you even seen the constitution?
Yet you follow idiots to come here to talk about how federal stopped you from doing what ordinary individuals are doing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student / Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) / FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.