Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (7) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (7) (763 Views)

Dear Girls. An Open Letter To You Here Please / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) / Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (7) by TeflonMe(m): 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
A REAL MAN

Dear Girls,

No, a real man wouldn't just let you go. A real man wouldn't just let you walk away. A real man wouldn't just let you leave. You know what you can expect from him? Expect him to write you long paragraphs even though you don't want to talk to him. Expect him to make unplanned visits even though you don't want to see him. Expect him to fight for you even though you keep arguing back with him. Expect him to put his pride aside and show you how hurt he'll be without you even though you won't believe it. Expect him to wholeheartedly apologize even though you've lost count of how many times you've heard him say sorry. Expect him to do his best to convince you that you shouldn't give up on him even though you have every single reason to. Expect him to remind you of how much he loves you even though you're right at the point of hating him. As stubborn as you are, he won't back down either. As bad as it's gotten, he refuses to let it end. As toxic as it's become, he doesn't want it to be over. The truth is real men aren't perfect and they are very flawed, but when it comes to possibly losing you forever, they're not going just let that happen because when it's something real, there's always a way. So if you're still here for a real man, then hold on to him.

From a guy that cares sincerely,

Peace

For more check www.mytotorigist..com
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (7) by TeflonMe(m): 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nice piece
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (7) by Aremu01(m): 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lol... As nice and romantic as this sounds, is it every guy that has time for this?
Especially the introverts...
Remember, ladies are plenty, if one says no, another ll see yes... That has always been my consolation
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (7) by TeflonMe(m): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Aremu01:
Lol... As nice and romantic as this sounds, is it every guy that has time for this?
Especially the introverts...
Remember, ladies are plenty, if one says no, another ll see yes... That has always been my consolation
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (7) by halfricanadian(f): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
Don't try these with me o cheesy

After i gave u a mutherf*ckin enof time

Den u try dis bull crap ?

My new man nd his frnds wil treat ur f*ckin
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (7) by Apelex(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
halfricanadian:
Don't try these with me o cheesy

After i gave u a mutherf*ckin enof time

Den u try dis bull crap ?

My new man nd his frnds wil treat ur f*ckin

Miss

How are you?
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (7) by Kenneth205(m): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (7) by halfricanadian(f): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
Apelex:

Miss

How are you?

Good u? cheesy cheesy
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (7) by Apelex(m): 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Good u? cheesy cheesy

As strong as the high tides...

Did you get my PM?
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (7) by TeflonMe(m): 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
hmmmmmmmmnnn
Apelex:

As strong as the high tides...

Did you get my PM?
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (7) by TeflonMe(m): 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Its A Wise Decision To Ask Your Girlfriend Or Wife About Her Past? / How Do Men Feel About Open Relationships? / Guys, Would You Do The Same If This Lady Cheats On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.