Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained (41269 Views)

Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off / Chidoka Osita Commends Fashola For Fixing Road After He Complained / Nigerian Film Village Plan Scrapped After Clerics Complain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by Skmoda360(m): 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
Cherishing:
I don't know why God chose to make me a Nigerian

Why me O God

Why me

#Sobs
lets collabo and travel to Canada.
Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by lebete3000: 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
Luckylife:
But can have underage innocent girls as wives without their consent.

Are you minding the confused lots?
Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by damon222: 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
ckmayoca:
Good for them. It shld be brought to anywhere in the south. We will accept it.
Na people like you dey vex me. That is why you people of the south south nor dey get sense. Just think of what will happen in the river election, whether it will come and go peacefully? But if this elections were to be in the north, there will be no trouble. Why on earth would you ever think that Buhari drops a project and ever think that it will be taking to anywhere outside the north. In order word, you are saying Buhari has inch likeness for you people abi? Get some sense.
Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by damon222: 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
Islam will bring this world down, every sane man must rise against this Barbaric Ideology.

It's just a Film village, it's not like it's being built near a mosque or some shìt like that
if u like explain multiple times, Islam members nor get your time. That group is, so far, the greatest religious enemy to humanity. Till tomorrow, the records are there.
Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
asuustrike2009:
Bring it to the East
dey talking abt building it in nigeria nt biafra land!
Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by Eeroh95(m): 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
Cherishing:
I don't know why God chose to make me a Nigerian

Why me O God

Why me

#Sobs
go sudan then

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by aresa: 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
Luckylife:
But can have underage innocent girls as wives without their consent.

Same way they molest and rape little girls in your village...
Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by proprince(m): 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
ckmayoca:
Good for them. It shld be brought to anywhere in the
south. We will accept it.

please bring it to Kogi state
We will accept it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by Ojiofor: 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
Welcome to KanosTan
Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=Shome36 post=47881143]The religious and cultural barriers between us would never let you understand..

that's a wonderful move by the Buhari led administration

They can take it to where ever they want, but we northerners say "THANK YOU WE DON'T NEED IT"[/quote

what is your take on thousands of people this project would've provided jobs especially northern unemployed youths

we are looking at about 50 thousands and above which obviously would reduce social vices in the north
Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
aalangel:
Anu ofia!!

metu godi onye ina agwa !!
Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by afrika(f): 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
He is developing the North like thou plañing to break up d country. Wannywood? Thought nollywood is the only film village in nigeria
Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by supereagle(m): 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
Clean their brains.

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by egedege1(m): 12:21am On Jul 26, 2016
Guyman02:
Please can you move that N3b cancelled project to South East? We dont have Mullahs here to stop it, we seriously need it here at Pound Road Aba and at 51 Iweka Road Onitsha
Guy idikwa chap....
Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 26, 2016
cherriex:
Well the front page crap HV never been my thing, BT since I've got the opportunity today, want to knw how it feels to be on front page.............

Wow it feels great grin

CONGRATULATION!!! CONGRATULATION!!!

you're one of the lucky winners of FP of Nl on the 25th/07/2016

your winning numbers are NL 47876653
drop your acc details in order to have your prize money forwarded into your acc asp
Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 26, 2016
kstix:

so that piracy would be more rampant? No sir
piracy is already rampant so bringing it to the East doesn't change it. there are reasons why it should be located there
1.They are one of the pioneers of Nigeria movies whether we like it or not
2.Their movies are watched in most countries in the world
3.They tend to have produced great stars in the movie industry e. g Ini Edo, Omotola Jalende Kehinde, e. t. c
Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 26, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
dey talking abt building it in nigeria nt biafra land!
Has Biafra being given their freedom? the answer is no
Do Nigeria want them to break? No
So why wouldn't the industry be site there?
Don't you think that sitting gigantic industries in the east by this administration would ease the tension of the Biafra struggle?
To be honest, our president isn't playing the game well to win the easterns. If they feel full federal government presence in some key areas and the igbos are treated well,Biafra madness will end .Not saying 5% this and that it isn't done anyway in the world
Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by naijaking1: 1:55am On Jul 26, 2016
Buhari's action was easily predicted!
Next is to ban Nollywood, and all those hungry actors who supported him during the election
Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by midasbliss(f): 6:43am On Jul 26, 2016
RIZLER:
Very backward people how am I in the same country with this savages undecided may God destroy the whole generation of lugard undecided

lol! For a while, i didn't understand this...
Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by ckmayoca: 6:54am On Jul 26, 2016
damon222:
Na people like you dey vex me. That is why you people of the south south nor dey get sense. Just think of what will happen in the river election, whether it will come and go peacefully? But if this elections were to be in the north, there will be no trouble. Why on earth would you ever think that Buhari drops a project and ever think that it will be taking to anywhere outside the north. In order word, you are saying Buhari has inch likeness for you people abi? Get some sense.

I don't blame you at all. It's either u had half education or u r like ur father. If I someone mentions south it doesn't signify south south. And to correct your didirin I am not from south south but southsouth is from southern nigeria which they have right also. I don't knw how old u are but u sure very 5tupld to be a human and a Nigerian. Go ask ur elder ones what southern nigerian states are.
Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by HomeOfMe(f): 7:20am On Jul 26, 2016
If they don't want it in kano,what about adamawa,taraba,benue and plateau,are those not north as well..?
Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by Ahmedhussain3463: 7:51am On Jul 26, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Has Biafra being given their freedom? the answer is no
Do Nigeria want them to break? No
So why wouldn't the industry be site there?
Don't you think that sitting gigantic industries in the east by this administration would ease the tension of the Biafra struggle?
To be honest, our president isn't playing the game well to win the easterns. If they feel full federal government presence in some key areas and the igbos are treated well,Biafra madness will end .Not saying 5% this and that it isn't done anyway in the world
lol u are right bro ,i wnt to get u provoke becos i tot u are biafra sympathizer!nice bro
Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by aalangel(f): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2016
carmag:

metu godi onye ina agwa !!
God forbid!! You want me to catch Wandering Disease??
Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by Shome36(m): 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=carmag post=47888621][/quote] like i said earlier....you won't understand it's disadvantage even if i try to explain it to you.
Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by cherriex(f): 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lol,as funny as it is,I appreciate meanwhile I got employed same day,u see smiley

CONGRATULATION!!! CONGRATULATION!!!

you're one of the lucky winners of FP of Nl on the 25th/07/2016

your winning numbers are NL 47876653
drop your acc details in order to have your prize money forwarded into your acc asp[/quote]
Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by cherriex(f): 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
Thanks.

hey mademoiselle la lips la sweet wink[/quote]
Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by Codes151(m): 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
Create jobs for who? Lol!!! Btw, we don't watch movies in hausa. For ur info, better not waste our cash on nonsense o! Because last I checked, most Nigerians stopped watching does rubbish drama!
Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by Codes151(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
damon222:
lol. I bet u don't even have a voters card!

You a backward minded. Or ur brain is inserted in the reverse!

I dont care what ur comment Is about Bt u hv no right to write trash here

PMB I president of FRN, whether he's north, south, xtian or Muslim; he's president of all.

Receive Sense! Mallam
Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by damon222: 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
Codes151:

PMB I president of FRN, whether he's north, south, xtian or Muslim; he's president of all.

Receive Sense! Mallam
Zomby

1 Like

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by damon222: 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
ckmayoca:

I don't blame you at all. It's either u had half education or u r like ur father. If I someone mentions south it doesn't signify south south. And to correct your didirin I am not from south south but southsouth is from southern nigeria which they have right also. I don't knw how old u are but u sure very 5tupld to be a human and a Nigerian. Go ask ur elder ones what southern nigerian states are.
Go back and proof ready the thrash and rubbish grammar you have wrirren. Bush man.
Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by damon222: 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
Codes151:

Receive Sense! Mallam
Who is this riff raff? Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by damon222: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
ckmayoca:

Who is this riff raff sounding very elemrntary? Tufiakwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records / Nigeria's Presidential Jet On OLX / Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.