Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained (41480 Views)

Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off / Chidoka Osita Commends Fashola For Fixing Road After He Complained / Nigerian Film Village Plan Scrapped After Clerics Complain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by tivta(m): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
Animal Farm

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by kingthreat(m): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
Baba doesn't want to build then his religious fanatical brothers bomb.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
sad

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by mcversatile(m): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
ONE CHANCE

1 Like

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by adioolayi(m): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
Which kin immorality is greater than Religious Intolerance and Terrorism they are embedded in

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by Hygizee(m): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
in dat case dey should scrap even d existing kannywood nt Africa magic hausa cos it will corrupt pipu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by Sayelabola(m): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
No region in Nigeria or any part of the world is free of immorality... they are yet to cough out their mind to the public against the plan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by Temptee101(m): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
No wonder the North is this backward. Their self-acclaimed religion of piss is really a curse to them. pity

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by wristbangle: 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
Anywhere in the south is fine by me. Wetin dem sabi for North before? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by Sayelabola(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
No region in Nigeria or any part of the world is free of immorality... they are yet to cough out their mind to the public against the plan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by Guyman02: 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
LMAyedun:
Buhari is a big mistake on this country.

Click like if you believe Buhari is a big mistake

Click share if you believe Buhari is not a mistake

I don tire to vote and share against his imbecility

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by Franz15: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
But Muslims clerics argued it would promote immorality

and the are marrying underage girls,the wash outside the cup but not inside,Pharisees of old.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by isan(m): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
Abeg make una bring am come south west

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
Then take it somewhere else,East, West and South are still there

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by jrusky(m): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
Have I not said few weeks ago that let celebrities my a r s e be ready the war is coming to their door steps please keep watching more is on the way I said it then every blessed day the case of Nigeria celebrities my foot are constantly on the table with heavy pressure to clamp them down by some devils but then people laughed at me more is coming I knew it, I heard it and witnessed their plans because they are so upset especially with the Nollywood stars and also very angry with Davido or Davida ways of messing around with cash and those wearing 10 mullion shoes they are coming for them in a short while quote me again and again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by blazetitov: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
The government should please bring it down to Ondo state. Fee expanse of land is available.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by HarbySloy(m): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
Wondering how religion changes our thinking. Are they telling me they are closer to God
Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by sarutobie(m): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
They will ban alcohol BUT will collect taxes from the regions producing alcohol AND share the money among themselves....truly, southern nigerians are a conquered people..even those who 'think' that they're in 'alliance'...

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by chuose: 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
I beg where in the south did the govt build a film village?

Una see the wahala with the north, they take our resources up north.

NYSC is just their to take people to the North, PERIOD!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
Islam will bring this world down, every sane man must rise against this Barbaric Ideology.

It's just a Film village, it's not like it's being built near a mosque or some shìt like that

Can you tell me how Film has benefitted your world?? people say they dont want something its their choice why is it hurting you Abi are u from Kano State? Go and face your own problem abeg
Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Justdulla:

Can you tell me how Film has benefitted your world?? people say they dont want something its their choice why is it hurting you Abi are u from Kano State? Go and face your own problem abeg

I will still my tongue because of Fela

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by Owliver(m): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
very predictable religion with their unrepentant bullsh\t.
piss

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by nuelzz04(m): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Cherishing:
I don't know why God chose to make me a Nigerian

Why me O God

Why me

#Sobs
#givesherhandkerchief....breaks my heart to c a beautiful lady cry cry cry
Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by adimsmt: 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
ckmayoca:
Good for them. It shld be brought to anywhere in the south. We will accept it.

Thank you my brother I'm with you, In my opinion Enugu should have been the best city to site that project because Eungu was nollywood instead they took it to a backward area who are still living in 18th century.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by shota(m): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
So they really wanted to build that in Kano ? How did they jump Jos to Kano even if it must be in the North ?

PinkBarbie:

http://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-africa-36684140?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=5795de74e4b0b6d5aef24215%26Nigerian%20film%20village%20plan%20scrapped%20after%20clerics%20complain%26&ns_fee=0#post_5795de74e4b0b6d5aef24215
Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by rufaikoko(m): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Luckylife:
But can have underage innocent girls as wives without their consent.
u r a daft.
Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by LastProphet: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
Islam will bring this world down, every sane man must rise against this Barbaric Ideology.

It's just a Film village, it's not like it's being built near a mosque or some shìt like that

that's exactly what islam was created to do and our leaders like Hilary Clinton said we should open our bedroom doors for islam

1 Like

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by kolaish(m): 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
I AM STILL LAUGHING.

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by valiantheartprod(f): 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
another promise and fail, them do you undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by sheguy(m): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
We shall reopen it in d south come 2019 wen d husband to halibuhari leave dat office.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by hardest: 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
[size=14pt]The same muslim clerics that marry UNDERAGES undecided undecided.

Tetanus dey their brain no be small.

For their mind now them be saint.
Let's clap for their stupidity [/size]

Re: Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
LastProphet:

that's exactly what islam was created to do and our leaders like Hilary Clinton said we should open our bedroom doors for islam

Who said anything about Hilary winning

Trump 2017...He's an idiot but he will keep them out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family / Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna / Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.