Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos (65944 Views)

The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / "Pastor Is My Baby Daddy" - Mentally Deranged Woman Provides Photos As Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by whitebeard(m): 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
even in the church..no fear for GOD...end time tinz...
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by kushma(m): 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
This one nah Fuji house of commotion and not church
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by Emu4life(m): 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
Who dem epp?
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by tonio2wo: 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
If money was not involved, shíts like this wont be happening in d church.
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by Temptee101(m): 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
This bad economy is no respecter of any man. Its terribly biting hard on everyone. Bubu thank you so much

1 Like

Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by Rhotiz: 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
In a church?

Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by Ayo25: 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
At the end of the day God will still remain God. The badness of a man be him a pastor or a priest or an ordinary individual does change nothing about the reality of God.

3 Likes

Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by shamecurls(m): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

What shall I say unto the Lord,

All I have to say is Thank you Lord!
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by Efisko1(m): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
But y is it dat dia pastor is nt incharge oh dey money nw.....his nt boss nt church members or who so ever embarassed
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
Religion Of Conflict.

2 Likes

Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by abtywo(m): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
This is d END TIME Sign
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by Depot(m): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
CAC na Church? A similar thing happened in their branch in my street when they brought another prophet and the existing one refused to pack out. No be small wife oo. Prophet to prophet, wife to wife.
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by azeecoboy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
Tolexander:
Church and money!
be like:

4 Likes

Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by DropShot: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hermanie:
Buhari
Chai, see hatred!

grin cheesy
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by adioolayi(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
Brother Paul seriously gave a sound warning about Division in the church of God...You can't say you are for Apollos, Paul or even Christ...The church should be one body...I don't even understand what this world is turning into
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by Sammyramires(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
Please good people of Nairaland. I go by the name Sammyramires on this platform.
I subscribed for a competition and I need your teeming supports to emerge victorious.
All you have to do is to please click on this link to view my Video

#thevjapprenticesearch

NOTE: the contestant with the most views goes home with the trophy.

Please I take God beg you... view my video to boost my chances of winning.

I WORE WHITE SHIRT WITH RED TIE, BACKING A PARAGON BUS

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIRttzSBYGe/

Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by prinsam30: 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
laffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I laffff
sotay, I no sabi wetin I wan lafffffffffffff
again sef
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
The lust for money is the root of all evil.
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by omnino25(m): 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
Church = bank grin
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by 4ward(m): 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
Indeed Jesus Wept

show of shame
Kolababe:
Members of CAC at Abule-Ijesha in Yaba local government, Lagos state yesterday Sunday July 24th, threw their pastor Micheal Oni out of the church during the service, over disagreements on the disbursement of church funds and his monthly salary.

According to a member of the church, the pastor who was recently transferred to their church from Ibadan, was demanding for a certain amount of salary which they refused to pay him. They accused him of insulting them and causing trouble in the church

"He has been giving the church problem, causing chaos in the church and fighting members, insulting and raising bad covenant between members"Badejo Adelu, a member of the church told TVC

According to the pastor, the church members refused to render accounts of the church to him

"I asked them that I want to see the account of the church which they failed to render. I told them they should not spend any money without approval by me, they refused".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aBZWR3xfqo
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by khadaffi(m): 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
grin hahahahahahahaha grin I couldn't stop laughing

2 Likes

Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by Guyman02: 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
If this happens in a Mosque there will be bomb blast ans suicide attack on behalf of the Imam
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by anochuko01(m): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
teelaw4life:
They keep hounding me to go to church every sunday like if i don't God's blessing will not locate me. Most churches I've gone to since pastor Jaiyeoba left MFM Adalemo (with the exception of Winners Ota), I'm sorry to say do not have the spirit of God dwelling there. Too much politics and greed.
I live around KOLA bus stop. we both know this your statement ain't true. how many churches have you gone? and why can't you attend the ''winners otta'' since you know the spirit of God is there.
Na you no serious with your relationship with God.
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
may GOD HELP US... AM A CAC MEMBER AND AM also A graduate of joseph ayo babalola university jabu own by cac i dont expect this to happen.. seriously is a disgrace to cac as a whole am so sad.. embarassed embarassed
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by opemi7: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
;Dthis is just d beginning
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by Omoluabi16(m): 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
Would this people be capable of teaching salvation? kindness? love? May God have mercy.
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by omas1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
What ever happened to "the fear of the lord " it's really end time .
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by God2man(m): 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
We have not seen anything yet.
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
[size=70pt]LWKMD[/size]
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by baba11(m): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
I watched it in the news and i was really short of comments to such scenes! cool
Re: CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
Everyone still have doubt that religion is a scam? grin grin grin grin grin
Cretinous fucktards, see them embarrassing their unborn kids.. Awon firewood background

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos / Akudaya:myth Or Reality? / One Word For This Pastor. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.