Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja (38927 Views)

Bukola Saraki And His Mother, Florence Saraki Pictured Together / Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched / Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja by tola400: 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-vfBki6Qh4Ws/V5YwTdLKFRI/AAAAAAAJ_4w/k03JejWkDggZQ3rj0TZ7OgHDrT-eR_cKACLcB/s1600/index.jpg[/img]

Chairman of ABS Football Club and son of Senate President Seni Saraki is pictured with FIFA President Gianni Infantino, who is Nigeria for on a2-day working visit.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/25/photo-bukola-sarakis-son-seni-with-fifa-president-gianni-infantino-in-abuja/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja by sarrki(m): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
Good

2 Likes

Re: Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja by tola400: 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
he resemble him dad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja by LORDOFAFONJAS: 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
Oh! future leader of tomorrow.....

some will come for my head, but when they see yusuf buhari they will be the first to hail him. HYPOCRISY AT ITS PEAK

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja by dearsly(m): 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ok!....

Same line of Business!...Sports

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja by YourNemesis: 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
So wetin make we come do now?

6 Likes

Re: Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
Look at his face

Nice tho
Re: Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja by Flashh: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
tola400:
he resemble him dad
Make him resemble you?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja by Sunofgod(m): 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
nice beards

Read the story of love btw two undergraduates recent episode written by a Nairalander - Acme of Love - Episode 2

@ https://scholarzine./2016/07/25/acme-of-love-episode-two-2/

will Tina make it to the university even after getting one of his teachers to pay her fee?
checkout
Re: Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja by Ferdinandu(m): 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
Future Looter of Kwara State Treasury. His Parents looted and remained a little . The way his eyes is and the way his belle big as young as he is, he will sell off Kwara State if given the opportunity.
grin grin grin

28 Likes

Re: Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja by tonio2wo: 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
He gat boobs

3 Likes

Re: Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja by Silva79(f): 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
he looks dull and clueless

8 Likes

Re: Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja by imohchard(m): 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
Microflux:
nice beards
Re: Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja by phemmyutd(m): 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
So this is the useless boy he is planning to install as kwara state governor in 2019 abi? We shall see

5 Likes

Re: Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja by freshness2020: 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nigeria behold your next future Senate President]

1 Like

Re: Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja by Qmerit(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
The guy look kpokish
Re: Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja by LordCenturion(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
Future thief lipsrsealed chief, in future this one also go get a post in Nigeria, look at his belly at this age
Re: Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja by imohchard(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
tonio2wo:
He gat boobs

You be gay?

4 Likes

Re: Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
imohchard:
gay sighted
Where? Can't I appreciate my fellow man?
Re: Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja by Sammyramires(m): 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
Please good people of Nairaland. I go by the name Sammyramires on this platform.

I subscribed for a competition and I need your teeming supports to emerge victorious.

All you have to do is to please click on this link to view my Video.

#thevjapprenticesearch

NOTE: the contestant with the most views goes home with the trophy.

Please I take God beg you... view my video to boost my chances of winning.

I WORE WHITE SHIRT WITH RED TIE, BACKING A PARAGON BUS.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIRttzSBYGe/

#Lalasticlala should please help me move this to the Front Page

Re: Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja by LocalChamp: 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja by Hammefeez: 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
who be this? This guy go follow him papa way oooo...... BTW: I think say one of saraki son dey sing ni o? No be this one dey sing?
Re: Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja by englishmart(m): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
product of corruption

2 Likes

Re: Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja by azeecoboy(m): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
Silva79:
he looks dull and clueless
hian!!!...
Have u ever met him before?
Re: Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja by kumalee: 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
YourNemesis:
undecided undecided undecided
So wetin make we come do now?
abi o bro wern make we do, no b 4 him 2 come steal d country money him go start 4rm wie hin papa stop?
Re: Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja by GoldenJAT(m): 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
it is well!
Re: Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja by Chiefdemoo: 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
Innocent until proven guilty. Free the guy joor. He may have a different gene from his father and grandfather grin
Re: Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja by plentyz: 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
good for him
Re: Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja by tonio2wo: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
imohchard:

You be gay?

No! But am sure you are.
Re: Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja by cruz419(m): 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
See as e be over feed baby another thief Dat is been groom by the father of thieves,, kwara people make Una open Una eye ooo,,
Re: Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja by obaival(m): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
D face on dat hausa man face

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grand Finale Of Peter Obi's US Tour In NYC (photos) / Falana Joins NLC Protest, As Adeyanju Alleges Kidnap Of 13 Soldiers In Abuja / Akpabio's Victory: Sahara Reporters Apologizes To The Public Over False Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.