Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Brain Teaser: Husband Shot His Wife After Noticing Something Unusual. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brain Teaser: Husband Shot His Wife After Noticing Something Unusual. (3811 Views)

Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them / I Did Something Unusual / R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brain Teaser: Husband Shot His Wife After Noticing Something Unusual. by prudentcy(m): 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
Brain Teaser: The husband of this woman took pictures of his beautiful wife before leaving for work. While he was in his office he kept looking and admiring the picture. He noticed something unusual in the picture and went straight home and shot his wife. Now critically examine the picture and tell me why the shot and killed his wife? The answer is in the picture.
Re: Brain Teaser: Husband Shot His Wife After Noticing Something Unusual. by prudentcy(m): 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
Photo!

Re: Brain Teaser: Husband Shot His Wife After Noticing Something Unusual. by phensbassey: 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
hard to say
Re: Brain Teaser: Husband Shot His Wife After Noticing Something Unusual. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
He noticed the wife is cheating tongue
Re: Brain Teaser: Husband Shot His Wife After Noticing Something Unusual. by prudentcy(m): 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
phensbassey:
hard to say

You can do better...
Re: Brain Teaser: Husband Shot His Wife After Noticing Something Unusual. by prudentcy(m): 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:
He noticed the wife is cheating tongue

How?
Re: Brain Teaser: Husband Shot His Wife After Noticing Something Unusual. by bryan360: 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
lol..4,oclock on her position..c d guy eye dia

2 Likes

Re: Brain Teaser: Husband Shot His Wife After Noticing Something Unusual. by Anugod(f): 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
He saw a man's eye peeping through the corner at the edge of the bed! grin grin
Re: Brain Teaser: Husband Shot His Wife After Noticing Something Unusual. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
prudentcy:

How?
I can see the guy's eye under the bed

3 Likes

Re: Brain Teaser: Husband Shot His Wife After Noticing Something Unusual. by Cadamlk: 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
Op, i will rather give you the reason why the guy's eye seen under the phone is a photoshop

(1) (Reply)

**** She Is Hungry Yet She Wouldn't Stop Forming***** / Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? / Top Signs You Are Only A Backup Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.