Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

Can My Girlfriend Be Cheating On Me With A Wall Gecko ? (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can My Girlfriend Be Cheating On Me With A Wall Gecko ? (pic) (2435 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / When you build a wall around yourself. / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can My Girlfriend Be Cheating On Me With A Wall Gecko ? (pic) by Keketu(m): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
Guys i dont understand this situation and its really depressing and draining my confidence. help please

The first time my girl came over to my place she saw a wall gecko (inside lizard) on the wall suprisingly she told me that was her first time seeing the creature and marvel at how cute the thing look that night (glowing) while at the same time showering compliment on the small thing, and the thing self no move come bend head forward like say he was looking at my girlfriend. that was nothing

Fast forward to yesterday, i came home unannouced and banged open my bedroom door saw her on bed with only bed cover hands inside the sheet with a funny upfront jerk move with the door half naked i thought it was just her possibly matubating till i bent my head up and saw that damn thing wiggling he tail on the wall just beside her.

i asked her about it and she got enraged (normally she should have just deny) this is why im suppecting a foul play

Re: Can My Girlfriend Be Cheating On Me With A Wall Gecko ? (pic) by xedyl(m): 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
Your geh is a reptilian... Run for ur life b4 she turns to a snake while you hitting her spot

7 Likes

Re: Can My Girlfriend Be Cheating On Me With A Wall Gecko ? (pic) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
but wait... am I.... what sef.... e ma GBA mii keee... wetin person no go read for here? am still baffled ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can My Girlfriend Be Cheating On Me With A Wall Gecko ? (pic) by project8(m): 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
wonders
Re: Can My Girlfriend Be Cheating On Me With A Wall Gecko ? (pic) by jopretty(f): 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Heheheheheheheeeee

Chaii Chimooo, wetin person no go read for this nairaland sef?
My guy, your bae na ajebutter proper, I'm sure she has never visited her village before.

If she dey trip for common wall gecko, wetin she go do when she see Chameleon wey sabi change colour? She go dey do 360 turning be that.

3 Likes

Re: Can My Girlfriend Be Cheating On Me With A Wall Gecko ? (pic) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
Na wah o. Nothing were person no go read for nairaland
Re: Can My Girlfriend Be Cheating On Me With A Wall Gecko ? (pic) by Princejebs(m): 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Can My Girlfriend Be Cheating On Me With A Wall Gecko ? (pic) by McBrooklyn(m): 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
grin
Re: Can My Girlfriend Be Cheating On Me With A Wall Gecko ? (pic) by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
jopretty:
Heheheheheheheeeee

Chaii Chimooo, wetin person no go read for this nairaland sef?
My guy, your bae na ajebutter proper, I'm sure she has never visited her village before.

If she dey trip for common wall gecko, wetin she go do when she see Chameleon wey sabi change colour? She go dey do 360 turning be that.
My God! grin You seriously believed Keketu?

©YBR
Re: Can My Girlfriend Be Cheating On Me With A Wall Gecko ? (pic) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
Smh
Re: Can My Girlfriend Be Cheating On Me With A Wall Gecko ? (pic) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
cry cry kai

Re: Can My Girlfriend Be Cheating On Me With A Wall Gecko ? (pic) by cerowo(f): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
Wetin person nr go see 4 NL cheesy grin cheesy
Op run 4 yr life o, b4 she turn u wall gecko
Re: Can My Girlfriend Be Cheating On Me With A Wall Gecko ? (pic) by taiwiki(m): 7:42am On Jan 09, 2018
The way some thieves turn into goats to escape, the guy with ur gf turned into a gecko...bro dont let it escape.....kill it cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Can My Girlfriend Be Cheating On Me With A Wall Gecko ? (pic) by doubleE70: 4:23am On Jan 04, 2021
o boy run ooo
she is a reptilian shapeshifter aka mother of all lizards cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... / How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Sleeping Around? / Funny Message To Runz Girls From A Girl On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.