Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings (35531 Views)

Couple Rocking Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Pre-Wedding Photos / "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple In School Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings by Kakamorufu(m): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2016
jopretty:
Hahahahahaa abi cupid ati athena lol
hahahaha. All na same same, greek tins
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings by photoshoot(m): 11:52am On Jul 26, 2016
Mikylopez:
yes itz permitted ...dahs my sister's pre wedding photoshoot ..2 years ago...she had different wedding gown lemme jes upload 1

Ma? At your service..
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings by encrypt(m): 11:59am On Jul 26, 2016
All wanna do is knock that silly ribbon off that guy's bald head...a grown man fa
Damn! undecided

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings by Bamz(m): 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
christinnah:
its likes chicken wings...hahah...kidding

Haha and I like chicken wings. cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings by jesusjewel1(f): 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin hahahahhahahahahahahaha.... What kind of costumes are these?

My dear....
I wonder...
Kai....
Afi pre-wedding pictures na
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings by lovchalice(f): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
Band-wagon Bros
Benita27:
These pre-wedding photos are becoming annoying....must they join the bang-wagon?.

Is the groom not a clown?. grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings by Otses(f): 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
hahahahaha so funny. Look at that thing on the guys head self, don't know what to call it. lol
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings by tmxme(m): 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
We will soon the pre wedding pics of sango and oya's costume
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings by taikonet005(m): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin hahahahhahahahahahahaha.... What kind of costumes are these?

I know it's the ladies that will be the first to comment. me waiting to see your own pee wedding pictures
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
taikonet005:

I know it's the ladies that will be the first to comment. me waiting to see your own pee wedding pictures

grin first, lemme find my man... Then we shall see...
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings by Playwhizard(m): 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
Temitoppe:
make I no talk watin de my mind

talk am jhor.......wetin apen wu ean hold ur voice...abi u dn forget ni...aki pa ohun mo agogo lenu..abeg kwantinu.......

mie i nid sumtin frm u ooo....wat?? abeg check my signature

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings by Playwhizard(m): 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
Layooluwa:
Hahahahaha!!!cheesycheesy, what is this?? The bride is even manageable but the groom...........

layooluwa..y naw...shey u dn marry...if yes......dat means ur prewedding foto go fine pass dis wella b dat ooo...mie i neva marry ooo..bt bfore i marry u go epp mie do sumtin....make u sure u do it o......check my signature..datz all

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings by Playwhizard(m): 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
Florblu:
Not good enough for prewedding shoot.Their unborn children will be like "Dad and mum were you a bird before?

ur post z funny ma'am......

nid a favour frm u i no u cn do it...abeg no fall my hand sad
Florblu:
Not good enough for prewedding shoot.Their unborn children will be like "Dad and mum were you a bird before?

ur post z funny ma'am......

nid a favour frm u i no u cn do it...abeg no fall my hand.....check my signature

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
lovchalice:
Band-wagon Bros
who be bros?. cheesy thanks for the correction, my typo.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
encrypt:

Don't you mean band wagon cheesy
Anyway the groom though wearing a damn ribbon on his bald head..heck no
When you're madly in love with bae and can't wait to tie the nots, if she ask you to wear ur grandma's gown for a pre-wedding shots, you won't object. cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings by Nickymezor(f): 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nt digging these pics abeg... Well na deir choice...Anyway, HML in advance to dem
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings by Temitoppe(m): 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
Playwhizard:

talk am jhor.......wetin apen wu ean hold ur voice...abi u dn forget ni...aki pa ohun mo agogo lenu..abeg kwantinu.......

mie i nid sumtin frm u ooo....wat?? abeg check my signature

lLol funny u

yea, I agree with that proverb above....but at the same time "the consequence of every action is best imagined. "
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings by tayo200(m): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
my own pre wedding pics loading...86%..
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings by armodilo(m): 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
No why.... Whyangry cry
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings by christinnah(f): 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
Bamz:

Haha and I like chicken wings. cheesy

ohh aye?? do you?? never knew that...hahah
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings by harlehleh(f): 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lolz grin grin grin...this is really funny

Buh the guy no try sha undecided
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings by Bamz(m): 10:14am On Jul 28, 2016
christinnah:

ohh aye?? do you?? never knew that...hahah

smiley I guess you do too tongue
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings by horlaife(f): 12:27am On Jul 29, 2016
Shun critics, this pre-wedding photos are lovely and cute. Conjugal bliss in advance "Anuoluwapo and Kenny" .... you both really match #muah grin grin wink grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings by horlaife(f): 12:33am On Jul 29, 2016
I love this #muah grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings by christinnah(f): 2:40am On Jul 29, 2016
Bamz:

smiley I guess you do too tongue

sometimes
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings by Horlorlardaey: 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
biko
what is on that husband head
is he looking for service?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? / Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.