Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

How Wine And Cork Are Made: Illustrated Guide To The Wine, Cork Making Process. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Wine And Cork Are Made: Illustrated Guide To The Wine, Cork Making Process. (5626 Views)

Contemporary Step-by-step Guide To Food Export Business / NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others / How To Make The Best Palm Wine And Ogogoro (gin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Wine And Cork Are Made: Illustrated Guide To The Wine, Cork Making Process. by JohnFrankling(m): 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nice one boss
Re: How Wine And Cork Are Made: Illustrated Guide To The Wine, Cork Making Process. by ichommy(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
Explorers Baba, When you dey open another thread nah. I guess research dey go on cheesy

*Adjust Notepad*

Re: How Wine And Cork Are Made: Illustrated Guide To The Wine, Cork Making Process. by Explorers(m): 4:01am On Jul 31, 2016
ichommy:
Explorers Baba, When you dey open another thread nah. I guess research dey go on cheesy

*Adjust Notepad*

Lol..hw ur side bro?
Re: How Wine And Cork Are Made: Illustrated Guide To The Wine, Cork Making Process. by ichommy(m): 7:58am On Jul 31, 2016
Explorers:
Lol..hw ur side bro?
Boss Mi, I dey high key grin
You must vote 2mao.
its an Order. cheesy
Re: How Wine And Cork Are Made: Illustrated Guide To The Wine, Cork Making Process. by SammyT95(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
Interesting

I remember a MCBist who locally produced red wine as his M.Sc work.

Very useful information, Explorers. Well done.
hello I'm a microbiologist, how did he go abt it did he produced the wine or culture the strain of microorganism to be used
Re: How Wine And Cork Are Made: Illustrated Guide To The Wine, Cork Making Process. by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:01am On Sep 21, 2016
SammyT95:

hello I'm a microbiologist, how did he go abt it did he produced the wine or culture the strain of microorganism to be used
Hi!! He carried out an M.Sc project, and at such, he started from the grass root; getting the grapes and fermenting whereas the B.Sc project students I knew cultured the strain of microorganisms from required samples, isolating the organism.

The grass root of wine production is a large project as lots of equipments are used with researches carried out..
Re: How Wine And Cork Are Made: Illustrated Guide To The Wine, Cork Making Process. by SammyT95(m): 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Hi!! He carried out an M.Sc project, and at such, he started from the grass root; getting the grapes and fermenting whereas the B.Sc project students I knew cultured the strain of microorganisms from required samples, isolating the organism.

The grass root of wine production is a large project as lots of equipments are used with researches carried out..
sounds interesting
u a microbiologist? u sound like one
Re: How Wine And Cork Are Made: Illustrated Guide To The Wine, Cork Making Process. by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
SammyT95:

sounds interesting
u a microbiologist? u sound like one
I'm an Animal & Environmental Biologist, though I did MCB 200 in my undergraduate days wink, and my room mate was a Microbiologist..
Re: How Wine And Cork Are Made: Illustrated Guide To The Wine, Cork Making Process. by SammyT95(m): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

I'm an Animal & Environmental Biologist, though I did MCB 200 in my undergraduate days wink, and my room mate was a Microbiologist..

Ohh that's nice, undergraduate days? Now a graduate right? I'm still an undergraduate in my final years.
how's the labour market foe Biologist
Re: How Wine And Cork Are Made: Illustrated Guide To The Wine, Cork Making Process. by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
SammyT95:

Ohh that's nice, undergraduate days? Now a graduate right? I'm still an undergraduate in my final years.
how's the labour market for Biologist
Hahahahahaha @ undergraduate days. I had this cunning smile on my face when I said that grin. I graduated last year cheesy, and hopefully, I'll be serving with the next batch.

Finals? You are already done smiley **sipping my zobo on your behalf** The stress that comes with finals is deadly but we finally survived.

Gotten a project topic yet?

Labor market for a Biologist? Well, there are lots to be achieved, though I'll prefer to be self employed BUT money factor is very important. Just maybe, I'll do the white collar job(s) to raise enough money before I delve into my passion.
Re: How Wine And Cork Are Made: Illustrated Guide To The Wine, Cork Making Process. by SammyT95(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Hahahahahaha @ undergraduate days. I had this cunning smile on my face when I said that grin. I graduated last year cheesy, and hopefully, I'll be serving with the next batch.

Finals? You are already done smiley **sipping my zobo on your behalf** The stress that comes with finals is deadly but we finally survived.

Gotten a project topic yet?

Labor market for a Biologist? Well, there are lots to be achieved, though I'll prefer to be self employed BUT money factor is very important. Just maybe, I'll do the white collar job(s) to raise enough money before I delve into my passion.

last year? we still gada dy be dat
project topic? no yet abt to resume 400l, was close to the set dat just passed out so I'm familiar with the stress that comes with project and all that

as a biologist I think there're better employment opportunities in Lagos and Ogun state than any other states in Nigeria u may want to relocate after ur service year cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Wine And Cork Are Made: Illustrated Guide To The Wine, Cork Making Process. by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
SammyT95:

last year? we still gada dy be dat
project topic? no yet abt to resume 400l, was close to the set dat just passed out so I'm familiar with the stress that comes with project and all that

as a biologist I think there're better employment opportunities in Lagos and Ogun state than any other states in Nigeria u may want to relocate after ur service year cheesy cheesy
Nice one **thumbs up**

I have Ogun State in mind.
Re: How Wine And Cork Are Made: Illustrated Guide To The Wine, Cork Making Process. by Explorers(m): 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Nice one **thumbs up**

I have Ogun State in mind.

Make una go chatroom or whatsapp.
Re: How Wine And Cork Are Made: Illustrated Guide To The Wine, Cork Making Process. by Olarewajub: 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
grin
Explorers:

Lol , very funny
Re: How Wine And Cork Are Made: Illustrated Guide To The Wine, Cork Making Process. by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
Explorers:

Because we dey epp keep this ya dried thread alive cheesy undecided?
Re: How Wine And Cork Are Made: Illustrated Guide To The Wine, Cork Making Process. by Explorers(m): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Because we dey epp keep this ya dried thread alive cheesy undecided?

Sugar jay u sabi me o....
Re: How Wine And Cork Are Made: Illustrated Guide To The Wine, Cork Making Process. by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
Explorers:

Sugar jay u sabi me o....
wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo / Duru Bulgur Wheat Rice / Illustrated Naija Cookbook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.