Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo (5633 Views)

I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food / Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel / What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by iluvdonjazzy: 10:51am On Nov 30, 2019
Buhari you have to do something about this o, people cannot buy rice again because of the high prize, I went for an event at Oriental hotel Victoria Island today i was served beans and dodo.

Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by AfonjaBoston: 10:53am On Nov 30, 2019
Very nutritious.
Fire down with soft agege bread or knack am with garri Ijebu and cold water

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by BlackfireX: 10:54am On Nov 30, 2019
Tinubu legacy to the presidency....

Hahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by madridguy(m): 11:00am On Nov 30, 2019
tongue
Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by madridguy(m): 11:02am On Nov 30, 2019
This is not about Buhari but latest trending in town. Abi you think say na small pickin dey do something for Oriental hotel ikoyi ?

iluvdonjazzy:
Buhari you have to do something about this o, people cannot buy rice again, I went for an event at Oriental hotel ikoyi today i was served beans and dodo.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by amc: 11:09am On Nov 30, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
Buhari you have to do something about this o, people cannot buy rice again, I went for an event at Oriental hotel ikoyi today i was served beans and dodo.

Which Oriental Hotel in Ikoyi? What's the address?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by SarkinYarki: 11:15am On Nov 30, 2019
Which part of Oriental hotel is this ? Is that the car park ?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by donbachi(m): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2019
they got tired of conventional stereotype foods served at occasions in Nigeria...unique and delicious...I dey type delicious like sey I taste am.

5 Likes

Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by iluvdonjazzy: 11:26am On Nov 30, 2019
AfonjaBoston:
Very nutritious.
LOL

1 Like

Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by Earlystar698(m): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2019
it determines the type of Mula u go drop
Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by Chibuzoc(m): 11:31am On Nov 30, 2019
There is rice in kano

1 Like

Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by CaptainStephen(m): 11:47am On Nov 30, 2019
AfonjaBoston:
Very nutritious.
and cool Pepsi grin

1 Like

Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by bizza45: 11:51am On Nov 30, 2019
Do u know how much rice is Abi is ur brain paining u

Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by olasaad(f): 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Which part of Oriental hotel is this ? Is that the car park ?

Definitely not wink I wanted to ask too because I don't know how they will dish out this kind of food at an event in Oriental hotel

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by eli3d: 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ask for bread.... Why dem go give you beans dem no give you bread... Request for your bread asap

1 Like

Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by Jaysleeves(m): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
Please which oriental hotel is situated at ikoyi? �. Fake news everywhere.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by SarkinYarki: 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
olasaad:

Definitely not wink I wanted to ask too because I don't know how they will dish out this kind of food at an event in Oriental hotel

Don't mind the liar ..he went to buy beans from roadside and came here to troll Oriental hotel

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by cRobo: 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
A beggar now have a choice abi

They gave you beans and plantain and you are here complaining about rice

You went there to eat food before abi

How much did you spend there

Let me guess

300 naira and you na changed it to 20 naira notes

1 Like

Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by greatbrian(m): 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
Op you can't buy your beans and dodo by the road side in peace again. You must do everything possible for cheap likes by trolling Oriental. People like you are what the hate speech is meant for. Meanwhile oriental Parking lot is even better than where u snapped that sacrifice

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by iluvdonjazzy: 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
olasaad:

I said I went for an occasion there, definitely is the organizer that will provide the food.
Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by naptu2: 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:

Oriental Hotel Ikoyi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by iluvdonjazzy: 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
greatbrian:
Op you can't buy your beans and dodo by the road side in peace again. You must do everything possible for cheap likes by trolling Oriental. People like you are what the hate speech is meant for. Meanwhile oriental Parking lot is even better than where u snapped that sacrifice
that's because I took it away.
Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by IGBOSON1: 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
AfonjaBoston:
Very nutritious.

Hehehehe grin grin grin

You sound quite experienced!

1 Like

Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by Rilley(m): 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
Not bad, I even prefer it, rice done tire me.
Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by greatbrian(m): 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
that's because I took it away.

Alright enjoy it bro.
Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by iTearHerToto: 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
Afonjas favorite. Only bread's missing

1 Like

Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by Jaysleeves(m): 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
Jalabase:

Boss man when going to ikoyi after the second toll gate. Adjacent to shoprite
Boss Man U dey new to Lagos?.. that place na V.I sandfilled!!!!! Not ikoyi sir

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Wine And Cork Are Made: Illustrated Guide To The Wine, Cork Making Process. / Duru Bulgur Wheat Rice / So You Think You Can Cook!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.